PDA

View Full Version : MSM Coverage of the Rally

muzzled dogg
08-26-2008, 09:29 PM
i remember one of the official emails announced that some network would be there

i haven't been able to find this email

what are the details?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

MRoCkEd
08-27-2008, 06:34 AM
The email said it would be covered by cspan and nightline

Charles Wilson
08-27-2008, 06:54 AM
I have suggested on several occasions that someone from the official Rally and/or The Campaign for Liberty contact foreign news services around the world and officially invite them to cover this historic event. I cannot get an acknowlegdement for my efforts.

I could be wrong but I truly believe that if the foreign news media reported on the Rally, the MSM here in the US would report on their interest. It looks like we will have about 5000 empty seats at the Target Center, why not offer them up free to anyone willing to report on the Rally? We need all of the exposure we can get.

Matt Collins
08-27-2008, 12:13 PM
Well I am working on getting a radio interview with a nationally syndicated talk show host.

If Tucker is there you would think that MSNBC might cover it....right?

Charles Wilson
08-27-2008, 01:10 PM
Well I am working on getting a radio interview with a nationally syndicated talk show host.

If Tucker is there you would think that MSNBC might cover it....right?

Excellent, I hope you succeed. Hopefully MSNBC will cover the event. If that happens we will have broken through MSM's attempt to silence us. I keep hoping.

pacelli
08-27-2008, 01:16 PM
Is someone from the CFL going to put the scheduled events of the Rally in the AP Daybook?