PDA

View Full Version : Uh Oh...It's Unity time!

RSLudlum
08-26-2008, 09:22 PM
The push is on for 'unity' and 'coming together as one' per the Democrats

Scarborough: "the united Democratic Party"

followed by a commercial calling for "ONE".

sounds like "Death to the individual" is the mantra now. :(

Kludge
08-26-2008, 09:36 PM
Don't we have a good number of people here calling for the very same....?

Zippyjuan
08-26-2008, 09:36 PM
Trying to unite a party behind one candidate is "death to the individual"?

Conza88
08-26-2008, 09:44 PM

Here we're calling for more individuals. We're the minority in the owe so collectivist world. People like Kade think, that this is it - we're all that exists, and he must be the minority then, so everyone of us is collectivist and he is the only individual.

Fail.

RSLudlum
08-26-2008, 09:47 PM
Trying to unite a party behind one candidate is "death to the individual"?

What I mean is they are pushing the idea of "Unity" not just in the party, but extending the idea to push for more socialized programs for the entire country.

Kludge
08-26-2008, 09:52 PM
Here we're calling for more individuals.

We call on individuals to put aside their divisive principles and create a Unity Party or tell them to back a candidate because "everyone else will".

ShowMeLiberty
08-26-2008, 09:55 PM

Yes, we do.

We have some we predict the death of the movement if we don't all vote for candidate a or candidate b.

We have some who tell us our efforts are worthless and we aren't true patriots if we don't all move to NH and join the FSP.

Sometimes, I get very discouraged by some of the individuals here.

RSLudlum
08-26-2008, 10:00 PM
Yes, we do.

We have some we predict the death of the movement if we don't all vote for candidate a or candidate b.

We have some who tell us our efforts are worthless and we aren't true patriots if we don't all move to NH and join the FSP.

Sometimes, I get very discouraged by some of the individuals here.

:confused:

to borrow and slightly molest a quote from Churchill:
"I cannot forecast to you the action of Ron Paul supporters. It is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma; but perhaps there is a key. That key is Ron Paul supporters' each individual interest." :p

Drknows
08-26-2008, 10:08 PM

Yeah i don't see many people here uniting behind Mccain.

I really don't think Hillary supporters will unite behind Obama either. Even after this scripted show of unity. Because if Ron Paul asked us to unite behind Mccain or Obama would all of us do it?

Hell No.