PDA

View Full Version : TOWNHALL.COM, Organizer of TX Straw Poll Attacks!

BrazilLuLa
09-01-2007, 02:14 PM
Ron Paul Supporter Defends The Cause Brilliantly!

I'm a 50 year old long-time Conservative Republican. I was first introduced to politics as a child during Barry Goldwater's run for President. My mother was a delegate and I and my siblings went door-to-door handing out literature. As you may know, Ronald Reagan ran on Barry Goldwater's platform. In fact, his most famous speech, now termed, "the speech", was written for Barry Goldwater.

I still believe in those same conservative principles.
- limited constitutional government
- personal privacy
- personal responsibility
- strong national defense
- fiscally responsible government
- individual liberty

These are the very same principles that Congressman Paul has stood for, in over 20 years as a Republican Congressman and he has the voting record to back it up.

So when you can denigrate either him or his supporters is WAY more telling about YOUR politics and character, than any of us.

Do all of Dr. Paul's supporters look like clones? No, we certainly do not. In fact, there are more than a few things we disagree about. What has brought us together is a strong belief in our Constitution and individual liberty. We see that we have allowed our government to wholesale disregard the very document that they take an oath to follow when our public servants take office. We see the size and scope of the federal government growing by leaps and bounds, regardless of whether a Republican or Democrat is in power.

Sound familiar? It should. It was the very thing that brought together diverse people from across the political spectrum during the Reagan Revolution. However today, it has a new name.

Welcome to the Ron Paul Revolution.

Brasil Branco
09-01-2007, 02:15 PM
lol, that's our own Liberty :)

spacebetween
09-01-2007, 02:20 PM
Who attacked what and why?

I'm a little confused.

BrazilLuLa
09-01-2007, 02:21 PM
http://townhall.com/blog/g/309c95f4-cbb1-41f6-8f51-00472efc7518?comments=true#comments

Sorry about the confusion my good man.

LibertyEagle
09-01-2007, 03:28 PM
Will someone go over here and post something? That little twit, Anne, is driving me crazy insulting Dr. Paul and his supporters and it was her, that the military family (eenie, meenie and mo) threatened me about last week not to reply to little Annie.

http://townhall.com/blog/default.aspx?mode=post&g=309c95f4-cbb1-41f6-8f51-00472efc7518&comments=true#600eba6f-384c-4025-a17a-d4d36bf02a8a