PDA

View Full Version : Hannity Forum Discussing Ron Paul Mailing of DVD

Change
08-25-2008, 09:54 PM
I guess Hannity Forum is trying to warn that Ron Paul is "trying to mess up the GOP convention" by mailing out DVDs to all the Delegates about Ron Paul's accomplishments, background, and liberty Platform. Scared of a bit of liberty and freedom to think for themselves?

I guess I am not seeing a problem here, is McCain so weak, a DVD message from Ron Paul, A Republican, is going to mess things up for McCain.

Sad State of Affairs for McCain.

muzzled dogg
08-25-2008, 09:59 PM
man wtf u doin on hannity forums?

torchbearer
08-25-2008, 10:05 PM
spying

muzzled dogg
08-25-2008, 10:06 PM
o rly

Change
08-25-2008, 10:07 PM
Well, your right, I wanted to see the political take on the DNC Convention. I was long kicked off that forum for supporting Ron Paul. Busted my bad for going back, still banned for life for supporting Ron Paul. - I can't post, but I can read the postings.

I missed the political discussions to be honest. I actually did like the fact you could discuss political coverage. I happened to see that thread about Ron Paul, of course it was quickly removed.

torchbearer
08-25-2008, 10:07 PM
o rly

we gots our peoples too.

amonasro
08-25-2008, 10:08 PM
Couldn't find the thread, guess it got pulled by the heavy-handed moderator. The existence of anything Ron Paul-related causes too much free, critical thinking.

Change
08-25-2008, 10:11 PM
It is so freaking scary this political coverage. Us out here, and a dog and pony show from Obama and Mcain - for sure you want to scream from the mountain, WAKE UP America, you are giving your Country Away. Both are losers.