PDA

View Full Version : Do NOT be like the DNC protesters

american.swan
08-25-2008, 08:19 PM
DO not act like the DNC protesters at the RNC convention.
Secondly, the media will probably claim any protesters at the RNC are us anyways.

Matt Collins
08-25-2008, 08:23 PM
Secondly, the media will probably claim any protesters at the RNC are us anyways.

I have already posted this here:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=1629754

I have been watching FOX tonight (UGH only because it happened to be on in the same room that I was in) and they are showing lots of footage of the protesters in Denver at the DNC.

They actually sent one of their reporters into the middle of the crowd and I am surprised he wasn't lynched. FOX is rerunning this footage over and over and over again.

If you decide to go to the RNC to protest DO NOT ACT LIKE THE DNC PROTESTERS!!!! Doing so will undermine any vestige of PR that we have.

Lovecraftian4Paul
08-25-2008, 09:25 PM
Eh, there are always anarchists and nuts at every big protest. The media is going to paint these as "the protesters" no matter what, especially FOX. If you are a regular person protesting respectfully, you won't even get shown by Murdoch's outlet. That would undermine their portrayal of all protesters as rabid commie nuts who want America destroyed.

libertarian4321
08-25-2008, 09:53 PM

I doubt the media will even acknowledge we exist- for good or bad.

Anti Federalist
08-26-2008, 04:33 AM
I doubt the media will even acknowledge we exist- for good or bad.

+1

Count on it.

I doubt there will be a single MSM report on the RfR.

newyearsrevolution08
08-26-2008, 04:36 AM
agreed but that has to do with the marketing of the event as well though. they "so far " have not been very good at getting the word out. hell even the huckster would pay to get the media to follow his dumb ass around...

you would think ron paul would as well BUT I am done hoping for a real showing of political power on rp's part.

+1

Count on it.

speciallyblend
08-26-2008, 05:10 AM
personally who has got time to waste at the boring rnc??? surely not me. I do not know one ron paul supporter that plans to go to the rnc let alone bother with anytime protesting it,when we have a busy schedule everydau with the rally for the republic.....

who is going to the rnc?? oo yeah nobody worth protesting;)

speciallyblend
08-26-2008, 05:11 AM
+1

Count on it.

from what im seeing there will be no coverage of the rfr,but we kinda of expected it right?

Matt Collins
08-26-2008, 08:57 AM
I doubt there will be a single MSM report on the RfR.Actually I was talking to a good friend of mine who is a major syndicated talk radio show host. He wants to interview Ron on his show next week.

heath.whiteaker
08-26-2008, 10:26 AM
so does this mean no snow balls ?

Conza88
08-26-2008, 10:31 AM
C-span - coverage....

lol does that count?

RickyJ
08-26-2008, 10:35 AM

I am glad you told us all that. If you didn't then we might have acted just like them. :D

Leadman584
08-26-2008, 11:07 AM
Heavens no, don't want to act like these crazed fanatics.

http://newsproject.org/videos/113

This is what peaceful resistance gets you in America these days.

Indy Vidual
08-26-2008, 12:09 PM
Heavens no, don't want to act like these crazed fanatics.

This is what peaceful resistance gets you in America these days.

:( :eek:

newyearsrevolution08
08-26-2008, 12:10 PM
+1 I was going to bring an obama shirt just due to not being informed that I am not an obama fan..

I love sarcasm, RickyJ you seem pretty good at it yourself lol. :D

I am glad you told us all that. If you didn't then we might have acted just like them. :D

ronpaulhawaii
08-26-2008, 01:04 PM
I'll be in front of the RNC. One of our members has secured a 50 minute speaking slot on the Offcial public forum stage. We are building a speaker list that will include 4 rpf members and one other... 5 ten minute messages of liberty:D

Matt Collins
08-26-2008, 01:39 PM
One of our members has secured a 50 minute speaking slot on the Offcial public forum stage. We are building a speaker list that will include 4 rpf members and one other... 5 ten minute messages of liberty:DReally? When / where is this? Do you have a slot for someone else?