PDA

View Full Version : DO NOT act like the DNC Protesters

Matt Collins
08-25-2008, 06:36 PM
I have been watching FOX tonight (UGH only because it happened to be on in the same room that I was in) and they are showing lots of footage of the protesters in Denver at the DNC.

They actually sent one of their reporters into the middle of the crowd and I am surprised he wasn't lynched. FOX is rerunning this footage over and over and over again.

If you decide to go to the RNC to protest DO NOT ACT LIKE THE DNC PROTESTERS!!!! Doing so will undermine any vestige of PR that we have.

PatriotOne
08-25-2008, 06:38 PM
Yeah....send them flowers instead :rolleyes:

RSLudlum
08-25-2008, 06:47 PM
I have been watching FOX tonight (UGH only because it happened to be on in the same room that I was in) and they are showing lots of footage of the protesters in Denver at the DNC.

They actually sent one of their reporters into the middle of the crowd and I am surprised he wasn't lynched. FOX is rerunning this footage over and over and over again.

If you decide to go to the RNC to protest DO NOT ACT LIKE THE DNC PROTESTERS!!!! Doing so will undermine any vestige of PR that we have.

Are they muting the 'colorful metaphors' out?

slacker921
08-25-2008, 07:26 PM
The reporter was hoping to get attacked.. it would have made better "news". He settled for having a few people yell at him.

If they had not acted that way (and some may well have been paid to act that way as instigators) then they would not have been on TV and the march would have been ignored. And/Or the "reporters" still would have been able to use the carefully chosen words to paint a picture that would turn the general population against them.

As long as the neo-conservatives control the media they will control our country. It's that simple.

heath.whiteaker
08-25-2008, 08:33 PM
I have been watching FOX tonight (UGH only because it happened to be on in the same room that I was in)

I thought that's your favorite channel.... Hell it may be your only channel ;)

I hope I see Hannity again... to bad there's no snow.

Matt Collins
08-25-2008, 08:43 PM
The reporter was hoping to get attacked.. it would have made better "news". He settled for having a few people yell at him. That's true. But it also shows how badly behaved these people are.

If they had not acted that way (and some may well have been paid to act that way as instigators) then they would not have been on TV and the march would have been ignored.
I wouldn't be surprised if there were agent provocateurs in the crowd either at the RNC or DNC. There will definitely be undercover cops.

heath.whiteaker
08-25-2008, 08:45 PM
and to think I was trying to get a rise out of you.... ::: not that way though:::