PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to the Real Politics Training School?

afmatt
08-25-2008, 06:07 PM
I am :D

PlzPeopleWakeUp
08-25-2008, 06:09 PM
nt

afmatt
08-25-2008, 06:45 PM
I am! :D

/joking/ Just HAD to one up me with that exclamation point didn't you? /joking/

:D !

Hope to see you there

olehounddog
08-25-2008, 06:47 PM
My wife and I.:D

Mahkato
08-25-2008, 07:18 PM
Me + another guy from my local meetup.

KenInMontiMN
08-25-2008, 07:20 PM
I'll be at the registration table. Look forward to saying hello!

MRoCkEd
08-25-2008, 07:23 PM
Sunday’s Real Politics Training is now sold out! Over 500 Campaign for Liberty members have paid $85 to receive some of the best political training in the country. We are flying in a handful of experts to teach you the nuts and bolts of what it takes to win and how to create real change in your backyard. It’s announcements like this that should make the Establishment shake in their boots. The Revolution really is only beginning.

Share/Save/Bookmark

afmatt
08-25-2008, 07:43 PM
I'll be at the registration table. Look forward to saying hello!

Great! Will be nice to meet you and thank you in person for your help :D

Sunday’s Real Politics Training is now sold out! Over 500 Campaign for Liberty members have paid $85 to receive some of the best political training in the country. We are flying in a handful of experts to teach you the nuts and bolts of what it takes to win and how to create real change in your backyard. It’s announcements like this that should make the Establishment shake in their boots. The Revolution really is only beginning.

Share/Save/Bookmark

Woah - looks like I just got in under the wire. Just bought my ticket this afternoon.

PlzPeopleWakeUp
08-25-2008, 08:16 PM
nt

afmatt
08-25-2008, 08:18 PM
I recant my previous "I am!" statement in this thread.

Apparently me trying to one up the OP has come full circle and now it is sold out and I cannot attend. Serves me right for waiting to purchase~
KARRRRMMMMAAAAA!!!!! (like one would say "kahn")

I am going to go sit on my pitty-pot in the corner with my dunce hat now for a while.

ttyl

(regardless though, that is GREAT news that it sold out)

Ouch - sorry you didn't get in - I was going to buy my ticket in the morning but thankfully I did it during some downtime at work this afternoon,

christagious
08-25-2008, 08:28 PM
I really really really really really really hope that this is youtubed or put on DVD, the entire training school, that is.

I'm running for city council next year so this could prove useful for me.

Mahkato
08-25-2008, 08:33 PM
I really really really really really really hope that this is youtubed or put on DVD, the entire training school, that is.

I'm running for city council next year so this could prove useful for me.

I'm guessing it won't be, since this is what the presenters make their living doing. But yeah, it would be nice.

There should be a ticket return thingy for people who have bought tickets but have since learned they'll be unable to go, so that we don't have any empty seats.

jack555
08-26-2008, 04:20 PM
I'll be there :D

Sandra
08-26-2008, 04:24 PM
Why only 500 tickets?

jack555
08-26-2008, 04:33 PM
Why only 500 tickets?

Thats probably just the number they shot for. Its probably the number of people that can be eaily trained where it is being done.

rancher89
08-27-2008, 03:52 PM
I'll be there and another NC native, the room only holds so many, so the number of tickets.

Can't wait to see you all!

Melissa
08-27-2008, 04:19 PM
me and the 3 ladies I am coming to the rally will all be there

TruthisTreason
08-27-2008, 05:26 PM
I'll be there.

Morerockin
08-27-2008, 06:35 PM
Me three!:D

luke-gr
08-27-2008, 08:08 PM
At least four of our vanful will be attending!

GunnyFreedom
08-27-2008, 08:54 PM
I originally was not going to be able to attend, as giving up my job for RP08 has made me, well, broke. However, it seems that being C4L District Coordinator means they are willing to pool funds and give me a spot anyway! 8-D

Expatriate
08-28-2008, 03:54 PM
Hopefully those of you lucky enough to be going can take the time after to fill the rest of us in on what you learned. Make sure to take notes!

rancher89
08-28-2008, 05:28 PM
Gunny!!! I'm so glad to hear you'll be there. Thomas M. and I will be there too, maybe a little late cause the plane is supposed to arrive at 10:30 and we have to get our credentials and so forth, save us a seat dude!!! In fact let's have a little NC delegation thingy--according to my records, we have a total of four attending, including you. I haven't checked with all of the summit attendees though.....

revolutionman
08-29-2008, 04:44 AM
I'm hoping to find out if and when something like this will be available again. I'm particularly interested, but as many others, I'm fairly broke. I need months, not two or three, but five or six, to scrape up the sort of money it takes to travel and attend seminars and training camps and cover expenses without neglecting my obligations at home.

rancher89
08-29-2008, 06:36 AM
There will be more classes, I don't know about the cost. It was my understanding that we were being trained to train others, I could be wrong, I have been wrong frequently.......if this is true, you can expect the cost from me will be to feed me. Fair enough?

LibertyInJeopardy
08-29-2008, 08:36 AM
Why not video tape the lessons and put them online for download?

Mahkato
08-29-2008, 08:55 AM
Why not video tape the lessons and put them online for download?

Because the presenters do this for a living, and they are selling their knowledge and insights to us at a fair price. Although I don't see why they couldn't just sell DVDs of it; although that lends itself to pirating.

ingrid
08-29-2008, 12:29 PM
Hopefully those of you lucky enough to be going can take the time after to fill the rest of us in on what you learned. Make sure to take notes!

They encourage us to take laptops and/or notepads, so I'm sure good notes will be taken.

I'm going and I know three of the main leaders from MD are going to be there too :)

revolutionman
08-29-2008, 01:53 PM
although that lends itself to pirating.

that doesn't stop other people in similar industries from selling DVDs.

Have a little faith in your target audience. There are always bad apples but you gotta believe that the majority of us will abstain from pirating such material. Just look at how we've reacted toward pirated e copies of The Revolution: A Manifesto. I know i could have easily read the books months ago for free. Instead, i opted to pay way to much for way too little, out of respect for the cause, the author, the industry, and also to exercise my new lifestyle as a man of principal who respects the rights and property of his fellow man and puts integrity before self interest at every given opportunity.

GunnyFreedom
09-04-2008, 03:31 PM
I'm hoping to find out if and when something like this will be available again. I'm particularly interested, but as many others, I'm fairly broke. I need months, not two or three, but five or six, to scrape up the sort of money it takes to travel and attend seminars and training camps and cover expenses without neglecting my obligations at home.

There are plans to do this training again, and with some regularity. That's all I know for now.

Kim4Paul
09-05-2008, 09:17 AM
This was my favorite part of the entire thing.