PDA

View Full Version : A local here if you need help/rides

sweetmusicj
08-25-2008, 08:05 AM
Hey guys,

I'm a local here in MN, plan to be at Ronstock some nights (just to party) and up in the cities during the rally and celebration. I'm keeping my weekend schedule pretty open, so if you have an emergency, or are just looking for a ride to or from Ronstock/The Cities, email me and I'll send you my cell phone number.

I'm not promising anything, but if our schedules are close enough I'd be happy to help give some people some lifts (and perhaps show you the crazy Goodhue nightlife (a joke for those of you that have been to Goodhue)).

torchbearer
08-25-2008, 08:49 AM
People will need rides from Camp Induhapi to Ronstock and back, wanna volunteer to bring some people back and forth?

sweetmusicj
08-25-2008, 08:55 AM
What date/time? I need to be in Cannon Falls (near Goodhue) Friday afternoon, and then my weekend is pretty free. I'm happy if I have the time to make trips up and down as long as people chip in for gas.

torchbearer
08-25-2008, 09:07 AM
What date/time? I need to be in Cannon Falls (near Goodhue) Friday afternoon, and then my weekend is pretty free. I'm happy if I have the time to make trips up and down as long as people chip in for gas.

IF you really want to help, you can call Susan and let her know that you have some availability on getting people to ronstock and back.
That way, she will have your cell# and she can call you when it is closer to time.

Susan Wolfe - Travel Committee Coordinator

Rally for the Republic Official Travel

(316) 992-7834

let her know, Brent - Torchbearer, referred you.

malkusm
08-25-2008, 12:56 PM
Much appreciated. If you can coordinate it with Susan and the Ronvoy people that would be great, otherwise I'll be in touch with you. Gladly will chip in for the gas money.