PDA

View Full Version : Barr/Paul 2008 ,The Revolution Continues, hear me out

speciallyblend
08-25-2008, 08:01 AM
Whenever I have a free second and i usually do not. I really try to think how are we going to make this change??

Here is what keeps going thru my mind!!!!

If i could go to the LP(which i was a member of for 12yrs,democrat before that) and DEMAND that Barr and Root would come to our lil www.rallyfortherepublic.com.

I would think Ron Paul/Bob Barr/Root/Baldwin and Jesse Ventura(he will make sure they cannot leave the room) and some various other political powerhouses,could hammer out A HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT at the www.rallyfortherepublic.com where a TICKET of Barr/Paul would be announced and root and baldwin would take higher positions in the government as WE THE PEOPLE LET THE COUNTRY KNOW about a BARR/PAUL Ticket!!!!!!

I know people say it cannot happen and you are RIGHT! WHY?? well you probably know:( i say EGO's... will not make it happen)

but if anyone could make it happen , WE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN, will we? probably not,but i continue to believe if these political forces are serious, then maybe www.rallyfortherepublic.com will REALLY MAKE HISTORY!!!!

just my thoughts folks, waits to be beaten back in line:( had to get it off my chest again!!!

HELP Obi-Wan Kenobi(insert Ron Paul) Barr/Paul Ticket is my ONLY HOPE

HELP Obi-Wan Kenobi BARR/PAUL Ticket is my ONLY HOPE!

Barr/Paul i keep telling myself, PRAY

WE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN, I PROMISE TO GO EVEN MORE IN DEBT IF THIS TICKET HAPPENS,

maybe a BARR/PAUL Moneybomb, but only if Barr comes to the rally and makes Ron Paul his VP? we are thegrassroots, let's put our money where their mouth is;) and basically tell the LP , better make it happen if not we know what happens after the election... the lp continues to be where it is, or it can make a huge impact.... please Ron Paul make it happen....
actually imagine we run a Barr/Paul Moneybomb and make it big,but have one condition, if you get root to step aside and nominate Ron Paul as the Vp, then we will hand the millions over thru the grassroots. People always tell us Money Talks RIGHT????;) if barr/root do not accept then we donate all to the CFL;)

just wish i/we had an option:(

slacker921
08-25-2008, 08:40 AM
As long as the "Paul" vote is split up amongst Barr and Baldwin the two parties will continue dancing..

but it appears as though Paul only has interest in building up the Republican party and taking it over. Don't hold your breath for a Barr/Paul ticket, and don't expect to see Barr at the CFL. I hope I'm wrong... I really do.

NCGOPer_for_Paul
08-25-2008, 08:41 AM
While I admire your passion, I question your thought process.

Do you really want Ron Paul to lose his Congressional seat?

Do you really want to destroy bridges that have been built within the Republican Party? (Granted, a lot of people have been treated like crap, but others have offices within local parties, and are being looked at as future leaders.)

Do you not think Ron Paul would have left the GOP long ago if he wanted to run for President or Vice-President of a third party?

Everything that I know about the CFL so far is that it going to be a REPUBLICAN organization. If the CFL turns out NOT to be a REPUBLICAN organization, I will resign my district leadership.

I'm really frustrated will all of this talk of third parties. Don't vote for McCain, vote for Barr, great! But by drawing the CFL away from the GOP, you're going to do more long-term harm.

speciallyblend
08-25-2008, 08:45 AM
While I admire your passion, I question your thought process.

Do you really want Ron Paul to lose his Congressional seat?

Do you really want to destroy bridges that have been built within the Republican Party? (Granted, a lot of people have been treated like crap, but others have offices within local parties, and are being looked at as future leaders.)

Do you not think Ron Paul would have left the GOP long ago if he wanted to run for President or Vice-President of a third party?

Everything that I know about the CFL so far is that it going to be a REPUBLICAN organization. If the CFL turns out NOT to be a REPUBLICAN organization, I will resign my district leadership.

I'm really frustrated will all of this talk of third parties. Don't vote for McCain, vote for Barr, great! But by drawing the CFL away from the GOP, you're going to do more long-term harm.

all your ideas will be mute if mccain wins, you can down 3rd parties all you want but i am that 3rd party member that came over to the republican party and i can leave it as fast as i joined and i can take alot more with me to,but for now we will continue to fight within the republican party, if there is hope for the gop if not ,sooner or later you have to put down a dead dog.

look the gop hasn't done a dam think to deserve my vote for mccain, hell the gop has encouraged me to actually buy ads in my paper to make sure republicans know not to vote for mccain;)(note i will need some help in a good political ad design soon) i would say the gop should of thought about BLOWBACK, but to actually think they would think is a flawed thought process..

acroso
08-25-2008, 08:46 AM
Barr zz out tooling around again.

speciallyblend
08-25-2008, 08:52 AM
Barr zz out tooling around again.

i just know who im not voting for already. I can only hope these people wake up in the movement,but i doubt it, WE truly have 3 movements that marginalize each other and im sad to say the only ones to blame ARE THE LP/CP and THE RON PAUL REPUBLICANS. I have Hope,just all 3 are part of the problem until they figure out its about WE THE PEOPLE ,not their party movements...

NCGOPer_for_Paul
08-25-2008, 08:53 AM
all your ideas will be mute if mccain wins, you can down 3rd parties all you want but i am that 3rd party member that came over to the republican party and i can leave it as fast as i joined and i can take alot more with me to,but for now we will continue to fight within the republican party, if there is hope for the gop if not ,sooner or later you have to put down a dead dog.

If McCain wins, it will because the racist Hillary supporters will vote against Obama. It will not be a case of Republicans voting for McCain.

My fear as a Republican, is that McCain somehow wins because of the racist Dems, while the Congress goes to complete Dem control. The idiots in the RNC won't understand this, and continue to run left.

slacker921
08-25-2008, 08:54 AM
If the CFL is supposed to be Republican only (and I haven't seen signs that it's not..) organization then why have the CFL when the Republican Liberty Caucus is already set up and Ron Paul is already a member of it? I hope there's more going on than just the CFL being a Republican only organization.

torchbearer
08-25-2008, 09:00 AM
If the CFL is supposed to be Republican only (and I haven't seen signs that it's not..) organization then why have the CFL when the Republican Liberty Caucus is already set up and Ron Paul is already a member of it? I hope there's more going on than just the CFL being a Republican only organization.

The republican liberty caucus is not the same thing.
If you look at the sponsors of the Rally for the Republic you will see the Libertarian Party is a "friend" of the campaign for liberty and have contributed money.
the republican liberty caucus has no ability to organize grassroots. the CFL can.
the CFL is to be our organization. it is the merger of PCC and grassroots.
For instance, i'm just a local activist, but now i'm asst coordinator of louisiana for the CFL.
I now reassemble my grassroots friends into a well oiled machine for winning elections and educated the voters.
Unlike before, now people can find who to contact about getting involved in their state. all that info will be release after the rally i'm sure.

I've been privvy to what is going on behind the scenes for about a week now, and i'm impressed with everything they are doing so far.

NCGOPer_for_Paul
08-25-2008, 09:01 AM

Ron Paul is no longer a member of the RLC. There were some issues.

Eric Dondero IS a member of the RLC.

I have some serious issues with the RLC right now, i.e. open borders, and the way some of their members have ripped the Nevada delegates. My hope is the CFL supplants the RLC.

I've heard that in order to be an actual member of the CFL, and hold a leadership position, you should be a Republican. It's certainly not going to exclude people who aren't GOP, but they would need to be Republican to hold office in the CFL.

Let's see what comes out of the meetings in Minneapolis.

Things I am hearing are making me reconsider this. I want to hear straight from Ron Paul as to what the future holds.

torchbearer
08-25-2008, 09:03 AM
in other words, the CFL is our ferrari, if we don't use it, it won't go anywhere.
its success depends on our involvement.

alaric
08-25-2008, 09:14 AM
i just know who im not voting for already. I can only hope these people wake up in the movement,but i doubt it, WE truly have 3 movements that marginalize each other and im sad to say the only ones to blame ARE THE LP/CP and THE RON PAUL REPUBLICANS. I have Hope,just all 3 are part of the problem until they figure out its about WE THE PEOPLE ,not their party movements...

I really look forward to ideas like this. You are definitely not a troll! I think, like you, that this election is our last chance, without divine intervention. If obombacain wins, we all lose. There may not be a 'next' election. I applaud your 'we have to do it now' attitude!

speciallyblend
08-25-2008, 09:15 AM
in other words, the CFL is our ferrari, if we don't use it, it won't go anywhere.
its success depends on our involvement.

can i trade the ferrari in for a tank;) hehe

Adharcan
08-25-2008, 11:34 AM
Bob Barr is pathetic and not worthy of having Ron Paul run with him. He was willing to say whatever was needed and to go back on countless former positions to get the nod from them. How can a party that had both Barr and Mike Gravel pandering for their nomination claim to have any principles at all?

Menthol Patch
08-25-2008, 11:47 AM
I will never vote for Bob Barr. I don't care if Satan himself was the alternative. I refuse to vote for the lesser of three evils.

I will never vote for someone who supported the Patriot Act, the War in Iraq, and the insane war on drugs.

The truth is Bob Barr is just using the Libertarian Party to advance his political career.

Menthol Patch
08-25-2008, 11:48 AM
Bob Barr is pathetic and not worthy of having Ron Paul run with him. He was willing to say whatever was needed and to go back on countless former positions to get the nod from them. How can a party that had both Barr and Mike Gravel pandering for their nomination claim to have any principles at all?

I agree. Bob Barr is pathetic.

Menthol Patch
08-25-2008, 11:49 AM

The fact of the matter is that Bob Barr is not worth voting for.

The only candidate worth voting for is Ron Paul.

If he does not run then we are all screwed.

Kotin
08-25-2008, 11:49 AM
um why would Bob Barr be at the top of the ticket? fuck that.. Paul/Ventura.

Ninja Homer
08-25-2008, 12:41 PM

Paul/Ventura FTW! That ticket would go a lot farther than Barr/Paul, although I'm pretty certain it's way too late to get ballot access, maybe even as a write-in.

Unless something miraculous happens, I'll probably be voting for Barr. It won't really be a vote for Barr though, it will be a vote to further the libertarian message as well as a protest vote against McBama. I figure there's no way in hell Barr will win without getting debate access, so why not vote for him to help out the LP?

BarryDonegan
08-25-2008, 12:46 PM
why do people claim that ron paul running for president 3rd party right now would ruin his chances for congress... he is running unopposed, its too late to get on the ballot for congress.

speciallyblend
08-25-2008, 05:15 PM
Paul/Ventura FTW! That ticket would go a lot farther than Barr/Paul, although I'm pretty certain it's way too late to get ballot access, maybe even as a write-in.

Unless something miraculous happens, I'll probably be voting for Barr. It won't really be a vote for Barr though, it will be a vote to further the libertarian message as well as a protest vote against McBama. I figure there's no way in hell Barr will win without getting debate access, so why not vote for him to help out the LP?

I'm all for that,id perfer Paul/Ventura im just thinking.

to be honest im not voting for barr because i like him,im just voting for him because that is what would do the most damage in colorado... for mccain and i will buy ads against mccain and encourage folks to vote for anyone but mccain, im freaking over playing the games of the gop, the gop blew it!!!

speciallyblend
08-25-2008, 05:16 PM

im just thinking options;) im not a big barr fan,but in colorado he is the only option other then baldwin and barr is polling high here so its more for the lp then barr,but in the end ,im pretty much over the lp to....i was a member for 12yrs..

speciallyblend
08-27-2008, 06:19 AM
bump if we want all 3 movements to wake up america;)

speciallyblend
09-07-2008, 09:22 AM
Ron Paul's Announcement better be a history changing announcement or we will still have 3 movements that marginalize each other.

I can only Hope?

My Donations Demand it Now and in the FUTURE!!!!!!! i will not settle for less!!!

Will We make history this week? looking at what has happened? probably not,maybe 2012 but my faith in these 3 movements is dwindling. THEY MUST UNITE NOW,if not ,it will be the same ole stuff..... LP/CP/CFL have the moment in their hands now,but i think they will let it slip right between their own hands.

speciallyblend
09-07-2008, 10:13 AM
you guys can vote threads down all you want,but it doesn't change the fact of 3 movements that marginalize each other and fail to unite. so in the end ,if they want my donations then they better unite or they lose more donations by the day by ignoring me and many others, FREE MARKET DICTATES, that my donations are on hold until these 3 movements unite,it is up to them not me;)