PDA

View Full Version : THE MEDIA/GOP IS FULL OF __IT!!!! and this is why

speciallyblend
08-25-2008, 07:28 AM
In Colorado, I cannot go anywhere without someone asking are we going to get a chance to vote for Ron Paul. I have to explain because of GOP corruption(people nod knowing what I'm saying) they might not get a chance. They almost look like the kid that got their candy stolen.
REALITY ON THE GROUND IS BETTER THEN YOU THINK, it is the media that is LYING TO US and trying to marginalize the movement, BUT GUESS WHAT????

THEY WILL NOT, proof is in the pudding.
I just Djed(ron paul stickers on my equipment) a Wedding in Breckenridge for a huge family that i do not even know, guess what everyone was coming up to me and asking about Ron Paul,supporting Ron Paul,but when i mentioned the corrupt GOP. I really didn't need to explain any further and many were republicans!!!!

WE ARE MAKING HUGE IMPACT, it is the media and the GOP that are lying to everyone. WE KNOW THIS

I ASK AGAIN, did the media raise us any money??, did the media help our revolution??? HELL NO and we do not need them. What we are doing is making real change,so the media trys to act like it doesn't exist ,but many people already know we do and our fundraising and grassroots only makes the media LOOK LIKE THE LIARS THEY ARE...

Has the media reported on the rally for the republic??? pretty much NO,but they cannot stop the people at the wedding ,the average American. The people already know the media is full of __IT!!!!!

WE MOVE FORWARD, and keep talking and the media only looks like the fools they are . WE KNOW REALITY, WE WILL BE THE BIGGER SHOW IN MINNESOTA!!!!!

SO LET'S GO MAKE HISTORY FOLKS. the media will be a bigger JOKE then they already are after the conventions in Minnesota.

We are ON THE RIGHT PATH, OR THE MEDIA wouldn't BE LYING TO US!!!!!!!
WE MUST BE DOING SOMETHING right,since more people support Ron Paul then the media let's people know...

Many just didn't want the __IT of the GOP on them. The medias polls are a joke. I can ask 10 ???? that make it seem close,but reality on the ground? McCain is a joke to republicans and Dems/Indys/LP and CP.

The GOP/Media are a Heroin addict in denial!!!!

THE REVOLUTION HAS JUST BEGUN!!!! and THAT IS A FACT JACK;)

Jason726
08-25-2008, 07:39 AM
We need more posts like this and more DJs with Ron Paul stickers.

bucfish
08-25-2008, 07:56 AM
I whole heartedly agree