PDA

View Full Version : Fox News Interviews Protesters

Mach
08-24-2008, 11:07 PM
Fox labels all of them Leftist..... and who are they protesting toward? The Leftist Democratic Convention.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUpssQz2sTw

RSLudlum
08-24-2008, 11:14 PM
Yeah, those damn Lefties,,,,its all their fault, with their right brained thinking!! :rolleyes:

Theocrat
08-25-2008, 10:22 AM
For some reason, those protesters remind me of many Ron Paul supporters on these forums. How sad. :(

ClayTrainor
08-25-2008, 10:35 AM
For some reason, those protesters remind me of many Ron Paul supporters on these forums. How sad. :(

Ummm... what did they do wrong here?

I HATE the recreate 68 crap, because it's just giving the riot guards an excuse to attack, but other than that these people are protesting the same things we are.

They are out, actively protesting the Democrats and yet FOX news still calls them Liberals...

If you dont like blowin shit up that isnt yours... you're a liberal.

Theocrat
08-25-2008, 11:01 AM
Ummm... what did they do wrong here?

I HATE the recreate 68 crap, because it's just giving the riot guards an excuse to attack, but other than that these people are protesting the same things we are.

They are out, actively protesting the Democrats and yet FOX news still calls them Liberals...

If you dont like blowin shit up that isnt yours... you're a liberal.

Basically, the "leftist" protesters were disrespectful to the reporter when he tried to ask them questions about their movement by ignoring him, giving him "the finger," and shouting "Fuck FOX NEWS!" Their attitudes simply remind me of the attitudes and ignorance of many Ron Paul supporters on these forums when they're confronted with a dissenting view from someone else. Many Ron Paul supporters on these forums have a tendency to shout out obscenities or engage in personal attacks when they disagree with something they feel is an "uncomfortable" view, similar to how those protesters were acting in the video. I find it to be immoral and immature on their part when they react in such a fashion, and it's very unbecoming of any patriot, in my opinion.

Kade
08-25-2008, 11:13 AM
I think it is ironic that they keep asking them if they believe in free speech?

What relevance does that question even have to a protester? Are they stopping someone else's free speech? I don't get it.

My response would have been:

"Of course we believe in free speech, that is why we are out here, and we believe in Fox News right to spew propaganda, but we think we should let people know about it."

Kade
08-25-2008, 11:14 AM
Basically, the "leftist" protesters were disrespectful to the reporter when he tried to ask them questions about their movement by ignoring him, giving him "the finger," and shouting "Fuck FOX NEWS!" Their attitudes simply remind me of the attitudes and ignorance of many Ron Paul supporters on these forums when they're confronted with a dissenting view from someone else. Many Ron Paul supporters on these forums have a tendency to shout out obscenities or engage in personal attacks when they disagree with something they feel is an "uncomfortable" view, similar to how those protesters were acting in the video. I find it to be immoral and immature on their part when they react in such a fashion, and it's very unbecoming of any patriot, in my opinion.

The sheer, and utter irony of this post.

richardfortherepublic
08-25-2008, 02:05 PM
My favorite part is when the banner that says "Fisa=fascism'' is behind him, he says "Do you not believe in freedom?" and you can tell he's starting to panic..

Probably, one of the best videos ever. period.

hypnagogue
08-25-2008, 02:17 PM
Ohh that was delicious! Wish I was there.

Mesogen
08-25-2008, 04:24 PM
That video is classic.