PDA

View Full Version : "Slave" Versus "Slavery"

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
08-24-2008, 09:46 PM
It is difficult to define the term "slave." Ironically, the word slave originated from the word Slav or Slaver. Slob? The origins of the word Slave derived from slang. It was a derogatory name that civilized people called any primitive people who behaved similarly, in their opinion, to the lowly Slavic people in Eastern Europe.

Not all slaves are created equal. Some slaves can be granted their freedom. Some Africans who migrated to this nation did so from a master class. Therefore, they had the education and the upbringing to cope in civilization.

The definition of a slave is one who does not own their own soul. Their soul is owned by a master to the extent that the master can end its life at any given time. Anything greater than this shouldn't be considered a slave but a persecuted human being. Believe it or not, the untouchable or outcastes in civilization are valued less than slaves. They aren't even worth being owned while even the lowly slaves in society reject them.

Slavery shouldn't be considered a group of slaves. Slavery should be considered any society that lacks a middle class. Our nation is well on its way to setting up slavery by the many policies set up to erode the middle class.

When called into a courtroom the people enter in as free citizens while they exit as winning and losing clients. This legal action erodes the middle class. Meanwhile, the lawyers speak their own language. Foreigners speak their own language.

Healthcare is offered to citizens in this nation if a citizen is either a member of the master class or the slave class. Chances are that the middle class won't be able to afford health insurance in the future. This establishes slavery because it rids the nation of a middle class.

There are so many policies set up in this nation which erodes the middle class.

Slavery is not a group of slaves. In slavery, the slaves are not treated equal. Some slaves are promoted to unofficial foremen or bosses. Pretty slaves will be treated better than ugly ones.

Slaves don't own their own souls while slavery is a system of persecution. The idea of contentment isn't held as primary in importance. Government no longer is existential in purpose.

We get the slavery before we lose our souls. When they come guns drawn down our driveway, we have slavery. When they knock on the door, we've lost our souls. We really need to run these people out of our cities to keep them from coming down our driveways. We've got to run them out of our states to keep them out of our cities.

When we've accomplished this, then we will have the foriegn sons of bitches isolated in Washington DC. From there, it is just a short flight back from wence they came.

muzzled dogg
08-24-2008, 09:51 PM
can you elaborate on that last part

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
08-24-2008, 10:01 PM
can you elaborate on that last part

How do you care for your kids? Well, you take care of your dog. When they knock on your door, the kids will soon be dead while, by government policy, they've already killed the dog. So, keep them from knocking on the door by keeping them out of the driveway. How does one keep them from coming down the driveway? Simple. Run them out of your city. How? Run them out of the state. And so on. The lawyers become foreigners at the point in time that we accept their foreign legal precedence over our Civil-Purpose. We don't need a lawyer to define what our Civil-Purpose is. This is anything that was created by our Founding Fathers, not as tyrants in a tyranny, but, as members of The People.

Standing Like A Rock
08-24-2008, 10:03 PM
a short flight back from wence they came.

sorry to be a grammar freak, but i think it is supposed to be "a short flight back to wence they came from."

but yea man, slavery is impending and we need to drive it off before it can get rolling...

Standing Like A Rock
08-24-2008, 10:05 PM
How do you care for your kids? Well, you take care of your dog. When they knock on your door, the kids will soon be dead while, by government policy, they've already killed the dog. So, keep them from knocking on the door by keeping them out of the driveway. How does one keep them from coming down the driveway? Simple. Run them out of your city. How? Run them out of the state. And so on. The lawyers become foreigners at the point in time that we accept their foreign legal precedence over our Civil-Purpose. We don't need a lawyer to define what our Civil-Purpose is. This is anything that was created by our Founding Fathers, not as tyrants in a tyranny, but, as members of The People.

lol, if they are gonna be knockin on my door with guns, the last thing im worrying about is the dog, screw the dog, lol ...

muzzled dogg
08-24-2008, 10:07 PM

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
08-24-2008, 10:25 PM
lol, if they are gonna be knockin on my door with guns, the last thing im worrying about is the dog, screw the dog, lol ...

Americans don't shoot dogs. This is an excellent indicator to use. Tyranny is anything that becomes foreign. When they speak in their own legal language, lawyers form their own tyranny. My family would never shoot my dog. My family understand that my dog is not a dog. My dog is someone who I personify. My dog will give its life for mine. So, I'll give my life protecting my dog. So, only foreign sons of bitches shoot and kill dogs. Screw the dog and lose the lives of your children. Take care of your dog and live a happy life.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
08-24-2008, 10:31 PM
sorry to be a grammar freak, but i think it is supposed to be "a short flight back to wence they came from."

but yea man, slavery is impending and we need to drive it off before it can get rolling...

Actully, the preposition "back" has the same meaning as the preposition "to." To say "a short flight back from wence they came" is saying the same as "a short flight to wence they came from."

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
08-24-2008, 10:35 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

The Truth is simple. When they shoot and kill dogs, they aren't Americans.

Truth Warrior
08-25-2008, 04:32 AM
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/slave What's so tough about defining "slave"? :rolleyes:

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
08-25-2008, 05:15 AM
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/slave What's so tough about defining "slave"? :rolleyes:

You always think you can take a shovel to dig up a definition.

Tough about defining a slave? We talk of the Jews as being slaves of the Egyptians when this is impossible because the Jews were under bondage to the Egyptians long before the Slavs suffered a similar bondage to the Romans, Vikings, Mongels, Turks and so on. This is why I started this thread. We don't judge slavery by whether people are slaves. To suffer the worst in slavery is worse than having slavery. Socially speaking, not all those under bondage are equal under slavery with, as I already mentioned, some reaching a high rank because of the superior mental or physical attributes they were born with.

A freedman owned his own soul while a bondsman's soul was owned by his or her master to the extent that their lives could be ended without consequence. The greater the ranking the master had in society, the less his or her slaves owned their own souls.

So, the worse case scenario within slavery is the person who does not own his or her own soul. They can have their lives ended by their master without consequence. The untouchable or outcaste is worth even less than this because they were rejected by the slaves. The scum of the earth slave is the worst from the point of view of the master class while the scum of the scum untouchable is the worst person from the point of view of the master and slave class together. The untouchables in India couldn't even reincarnate as a worm. They didn't count in society. The only jobs they could obtain were cleaning the toilets of the Hindus. While the untouchables resorted to eating rats because that was the only meat available to them, the Hindus and Muslims ridiculed them for doing so.

Truth Warrior
08-25-2008, 05:28 AM
You always think you can take a shovel to dig up a definition.

Tough about defining a slave? We talk of the Jews as being slaves of the Egyptians when this is impossible because the Jews were under bondage to the Egyptians long before the Slavs suffered a similar bondage to the Romans, Vikings, Mongels, Turks and so on. This is why I started this thread. We don't judge slavery by whether people are slaves. To suffer the worst in slavery is worse than having slavery. Socially speaking, not all those under bondage are equal under slavery with, as I already mentioned, some reaching a high rank because of the superior mental or physical attributes they were born with.

A freedman owned his own soul while a bondsman's soul was owned by his or her master to the extent that their lives could be ended without consequence. The greater the ranking the master had in society, the less his or her slaves owned their own souls.

So, the worse case scenario within slavery is the person who does not own his or her own soul. They can have their lives ended by their master without consequence. The untouchable or outcaste is worth even less than this because they were rejected by the slaves. The scum of the earth slave is the worst from the point of view of the master class while the scum of the scum untouchable is the worst person from the point of view of the master and slave class together. The untouchables in India couldn't even reincarnate as a worm. They didn't count in society. The only jobs they could obtain were cleaning the toilets of the Hindus. While the untouchables resorted to eating rats because that was the only meat available to them, the Hindus and Muslims ridiculed them for doing so.

No I don't. Shovels tend to tear the pages of dictionaries, silly. DUH!!! Besides, I don't usually bury mine in the first place. :p It just tends to get them all dirty and very hard to find again and read.

Online, I tend to prefer http://dictionary.reference.com/ You know, that place that I can't find your "civil purpose" and "positive government", etc. definitions. :D

Did the Neanderthals have slaves? How about **** Erectus, etc., etc., etc.? How about today in Africa, and elsewhere TOO probably? :rolleyes:

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
08-25-2008, 08:17 AM
No I don't. Shovels tend to tear the pages of dictionaries, silly. DUH!!! Besides, I don't usually bury mine in the first place. :p It just tends to get them all dirty and very hard to find again and read.

Online, I tend to prefer http://dictionary.reference.com/ You know, that place that I can't find your "civil purpose" and "positive government", etc. definitions. :D

Did the Neanderthals have slaves? How about **** Erectus, etc., etc., etc.? How about today in Africa, and elsewhere TOO probably? :rolleyes:

Slavery was a step up in civilization. Before the advent of slavery, a conquering tribe just killed (typically by beheading) all the men, children, old people and ugly women of the tribes they defeated. The pretty women of breeding age were incorporated into their tribe, of course. Try to think like a victorious male lion.

Truth Warrior
08-25-2008, 08:20 AM
Slavery was a step up in civilization. Before the advent of slavery, a conquering tribe just killed (typically by beheading) all the men, children, old people and ugly women of the tribes they defeated. The pretty women of breeding age were incorporated into their tribe, of course. Try to think like a victorious male lion. We're still just frickin' barbarians and savages, for Pete's sake. Civilization ( so called ) is not even on the horizon. :rolleyes:

"By their fruits, ye shall know them."

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
08-25-2008, 08:31 AM
We're still just frickin' barbarians and savages, for Pete's sake. Civilization ( so called ) is not even on the horizon. :rolleyes:

"By their fruits, ye shall know them."

Frederick Nietchze is the one who pointed out that a system can appear righteous while the individuals it is dependent on are rotten to the core. When fearing God, I fear the system; when fearing nothing, I become the system. Nietchze said that God (morality) is dead.

Truth Warrior
08-25-2008, 08:54 AM
Frederick Nietchze is the one who pointed out that a system can appear righteous while the individuals it is dependent on are rotten to the core. When fearing God, I fear the system; when fearing nothing, I become the system. Nietchze said that God (morality) is dead.

The reverse is true TOO. ;)

Religion and politics are both the very same thing. They are both only, very old and very effective, means to control large masses of people. It has always only been that way, and it always only will be.

The ends do NOT justify the means.

mediahasyou
08-25-2008, 10:23 AM
I disagree. The definition of slavery is:
"The state of one bound in servitude as the property of a slaveholder or household.". Meaning forcing someone to do an act against their will.

There is moral slavery and immoral slavery.
Moral slavery is punishing a criminal after being proven guilty.
Immoral slavery is restricting liberty and choice, taxation, and servitude to a state or person.

Truth Warrior
08-25-2008, 10:27 AM
Slavery is slavery, barbaric and immoral.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
08-25-2008, 12:22 PM
I disagree. The definition of slavery is: Meaning forcing someone to do an act against their will.

There is moral slavery and immoral slavery.
Moral slavery is punishing a criminal after being proven guilty.
Immoral slavery is restricting liberty and choice, taxation, and servitude to a state or person.

Sorry, you can't define terms by looking them up in a dictionary.
As I've already pointed out, the Jews are often referred to as having been slaves of the Egyptians when the word "slave" derived its meaning from the persecution of the lowly Slavs hundreds of years later.
Not all bondsmen were created equal. Some of them were born with better mental and physical attributes than others. Certainly a pretty slave woman had more freedom than an ugly one.
A slave can be another person's property while it would be against the law for their master to kill them.
And as pointed out, what about the untouchables and outcastes? While slaves served happily in some of the tribes established in Western Africa, they also had their miserable outcaste or untouchable castes. These castes were rejected by the slave class just as much as they were rejected by the master class.
Slavery comes first and then the slave. The actions of the tyranny are so subtle that the people victimized by it fail to comprehend their plight.

Truth Warrior
08-25-2008, 02:33 PM
Sorry, you can't define terms by looking them up in a dictionary.
As I've already pointed out, the Jews are often referred to as having been slaves of the Egyptians when the word "slave" derived its meaning from the persecution of the lowly Slavs hundreds of years later.
Not all bondsmen were created equal. Some of them were born with better mental and physical attributes than others. Certainly a pretty slave woman had more freedom than an ugly one.
A slave can be another person's property while it would be against the law for their master to kill them.
And as pointed out, what about the untouchables and outcastes? While slaves served happily in some of the tribes established in Western Africa, they also had their miserable outcaste or untouchable castes. These castes were rejected by the slave class just as much as they were rejected by the master class.
Slavery comes first and then the slave. The actions of the tyranny are so subtle that the people victimized by it fail to comprehend their plight.

UEW Rule # 9,647. :D UEWspeak is all that is allowable. WE'RE DOOMED! :D