PDA

View Full Version : "F*CK FOX NEWS!" 'Recreate 68' Protesters Shout at FOX News Reporter During March!!

Knightskye
08-24-2008, 07:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDGhs_LN7Fk

They start chanting around 2:24, but I'd recommend watching the rest. EDIT:"F**K corporate media!"

:D

Little more vulgar than our guys:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNZS9ZuZcrg

Working Poor
08-24-2008, 07:50 PM
The person in this video seems to know what's going on:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjGxpETbhbw

qh4dotcom
08-24-2008, 08:07 PM
If any of those liberals get arrested, I am not going to feel sorry for them

LibertyEagle
08-24-2008, 08:12 PM

You do realize, I hope, that this did nothing positive for us. It makes us look like a mob of idiots. While I understand the sentiment, I just wonder how many people this little stunt turned off in New Hampshire.

SamuraisWisdom
08-24-2008, 08:14 PM

Any of those liberals? lol. They're protesting for the same things we're protesting. End the war, end the torture etc. In fact, weren't there people on this very board trying to organize a protest march in front of the RNC at one point? You should be cheering them on. And why categorize them as "liberals"...isn't one of the points of libertarianism to NOT categorize people at all? I view them as just another large crowd of anti-war demonstrators and there's nothing wrong with that at all.

Knightskye
08-24-2008, 08:16 PM

By your qualifications, Dr. Paul would be a liberal.

Any of those liberals? lol. They're protesting for the same things we're protesting. End the war, end the torture etc. In fact, weren't there people on this very board trying to organize a protest march in front of the RNC at one point? You should be cheering them on. And why categorize them as "liberals"...isn't one of the points of libertarianism to NOT categorize people at all? I view them as just another large crowd of anti-war demonstrators and there's nothing wrong with that at all.

Amen. :D

Unspun
08-24-2008, 08:17 PM

Yeah. They are given a platform where they can give their message on a mass media station and what do they do? Act like teenagers. That sure will change things.

Knightskye
08-24-2008, 08:18 PM
Yeah. They are given a platform where they can give their message on a mass media station and what do they do? Act like teenagers. That sure will change things.

It's FOX News, dude. They won't let the message get out. They'll just distort it, like they do with everything else.

qh4dotcom
08-24-2008, 08:21 PM
You do realize, I hope, that this did nothing positive for us. It makes us look like a mob of idiots. While I understand the sentiment, I just wonder how many people this little stunt turned off in New Hampshire.

Whoever got turned off by the little stunt doesn't care about freedom, limited government, their Constitutional rights, etc. then.

I find it hard to believe that someone who has done their research about Ron Paul should reject him because of this stunt for which he did not participate in nor endorse.

Knightskye
08-24-2008, 08:25 PM
I find it hard to believe that someone who has done their research about Ron Paul should reject him because of this stunt for which he did not participate in nor endorse.

I think more people were put off after hearing FOX News go on and on about Paul's "9/11 truther supporters".

Unspun
08-24-2008, 08:27 PM
It's FOX News, dude. They won't let the message get out. They'll just distort it, like they do with everything else.

Yes, and yelling "Fuck FOX News" on Live television is so incredibly productive. No one wanted to say anything and when the kids were being belligerent he was spinning it anyways by saying those protesters were against free speech. Why not tell them why they are there and not act like idiots. They couldn't even edit out the profanity, they could have told them why they had a particular disdain for mainstream media and the warfare-welfare state. It was live TV, dude, would be hard to edit and distort live TV.

user
08-24-2008, 08:28 PM
Oh no, those dirty liberals ;)

qh4dotcom
08-24-2008, 08:29 PM

You're right, I over-reacted...I meant the folks who are there for the wrong reasons...because they don't want a black president, Hillary supporters who are upset she lost, etc

Flash
08-24-2008, 08:30 PM
Whoever got turned off by the little stunt doesn't care about freedom, limited government, their Constitutional rights, etc. then.

A Neo-Con board that I posted on called this stunt abusive and said Ron Paul wasn't keeping control over his fans.

When I pointed out all the things hannity did to Paul fans, they said: "Hannity is a reporter, Paul is running for president, so theres a difference".

The point is they will take the slightest thing and make crocodile tears over it, thats why we always need to be professional.

RSLudlum
08-24-2008, 08:30 PM

Are they really all 'liberals' because they're at the Democratic Convention protesting??

"Under a government which imprisons unjustly, the true place for a just man is also a prison."-Henry David Thoreau

RSLudlum
08-24-2008, 08:34 PM
Yes, and yelling "Fuck FOX News" on Live television is so incredibly productive. No one wanted to say anything and when the kids were being belligerent he was spinning it anyways by saying those protesters were against free speech. Why not tell them why they are there and not act like idiots. They couldn't even edit out the profanity, they could have told them why they had a particular disdain for mainstream media and the warfare-welfare state. It was live TV, dude, would be hard to edit and distort live TV.

Ditto

FOX News would/is going to have a field day with "those potty mouth liberals" shown in all their glory...
:rolleyes:

Knightskye
08-24-2008, 08:50 PM
they could have told them why they had a particular disdain for mainstream media and the warfare-welfare state.

They're in the middle of a noisy crowd, marching down the street. I doubt they were deciding between shouting "f' FOX News" and and long explanation of why we should get rid of the welfare-warfare state. Or maybe they wanted to give an answer that would get attention, or chant something that will get them some attention.

It was live TV, dude, would be hard to edit and distort live TV.

They have it on tape, which means they'll chop up the footage and play it over and over again on O'Reilly's show, Hannity's show, and whatever else.

BarryDonegan
08-24-2008, 08:55 PM
I don't agree with their political views, but the civil disobedience that recreate 68 is undertaking is very brave and important. someone has to put an end to this freedom cage nonsense at political events.

Kap
08-24-2008, 09:26 PM
You're right, I over-reacted...I meant the folks who are there for the wrong reasons...because they don't want a black president, Hillary supporters who are upset she lost, etc

Not a word of Obama being black or Hillary were stated on that piece of live TV. I only heard war and torture before the idiot report tried to push his way around claiming they didn't like free speech. It was pretty stupid and provoking in my opinion.

It doesn't matter what we feel though. Fox is going to broadcast that daily for the next week and it will be used to justify the detention centers. (The same with the rock throwing incident at Obama's campaign office).

The media or the candidates won't bother to address the real issue. The war, the preisdent, congress, the media are VERY unpopular because they refuse to respond to the will of the people. They can build all the cages they want, brainwash us with spin, but they can't obscure reality forever.

Working Poor
08-24-2008, 09:35 PM
At least they are getting some coverage. Many people in the USA are getting kind of mad...

BarryDonegan
08-24-2008, 09:38 PM
to be honest, from reading the reports of what happened, the police backed down at this event. the people were too numerous, were even provoking them, and so far the police have bent to their demands.

i think they were outmanned today, and the fact that the police had to back down and let them do their thing might have rolled back tyranny, at least in Colorado, a good few years.

Knightskye
08-24-2008, 09:47 PM
to be honest, from reading the reports of what happened, the police backed down at this event. the people were too numerous, were even provoking them, and so far the police have bent to their demands.

Bullshit.

Several noisy but peaceful marches included a steady stream of protesters — with numbers in the hundreds — and a sea of cops. Police came on foot, on horseback, on motorcycles, on bicycles and in unmarked vans, some officers decked out in full SWAT regalia and toting semi-automatic weapons. There were so many, in fact, that there were people watching the cops who were watching people.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/news/2008/aug/24/20080824_C2DC_DNC/

UtahApocalypse
08-24-2008, 09:52 PM

i think they were outmanned today, and the fact that the police had to back down and let them do their thing might have rolled back tyranny, at least in Colorado, a good few years.

Remember this was a very small protest compared to what we will see this week, and next at the RNC. The police are very well prepared. I have been monitoring communications off and on today and they did not even have the main teams on duty today. So as the other post stated that today even they had SWAT, Horses, Uzi's and what not.... wait to you see later this week when they really come out in force.

Kap
08-24-2008, 09:56 PM
Bullshit.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/news/2008/aug/24/20080824_C2DC_DNC/

I've seen some you tube videos about Denver as well that pretty much confirms that article. The police also have video camcorders to record protestors.

It's only a matter of time before one protestor or one police officer does something stupid and someone gets killed.

BarryDonegan
08-24-2008, 10:10 PM
the police have given way and let the protesters move to the area that the Recreate68 people wanted. That is giving way, sure they are there with swat gear and something might get out of hand, but the original plan was a "Freedom cage' and "detention center" for those who didn't want to protest inside the cage, that system got scrapped for letting Recreate 68 have the real estate it wants for protesting so far all day.

Knightskye
08-24-2008, 10:11 PM
I've seen some you tube videos about Denver as well that pretty much confirms that article. The police also have video camcorders to record protestors.

It's only a matter of time before one protestor or one police officer does something stupid and someone gets killed.

Denver Tea Party. :cool:

Standing Like A Rock
08-24-2008, 10:15 PM
stupid liberals :mad:

im not saying their beliefs are stupid, but the way they go about conveying those beliefs is just retarded

BarryDonegan
08-24-2008, 10:19 PM
This is not the liberals fault. any civil unrest is the fault of the public servants who inspire it. the nature of it is always mindless mob activity, that is how the deal works, but at least the liberals are starting to back up their actions with a little show of force.

the establishment is getting worked from both ends.. they get the ron paul stuff with an alternate convention, DC march, etc, and they're getting hammered in Denver by the liberals.

This is the CLIMATE for a PEOPLE who will create real change.

There will be no successful elected public servant to enact that change this year, but the fear of the people that is slowly gaining as they become angrier may force it in a few years time.

of course they're signs like "health care not war" are moronic and would result in the same tyrrany all over again, only in health care, which could be just as lethal, but at least they're reminding these playboys that you can catch one to the head if you don't take the people seriously.

RSLudlum
08-24-2008, 10:20 PM

im not saying their beliefs are stupid, but the way they go about conveying those beliefs is just retarded

careful, there might actually be some 'classical liberals' in that bunch also ;)

UtahApocalypse
08-24-2008, 10:47 PM
the police have given way and let the protesters move to the area that the Recreate68 people wanted. That is giving way, sure they are there with swat gear and something might get out of hand, but the original plan was a "Freedom cage' and "detention center" for those who didn't want to protest inside the cage, that system got scrapped for letting Recreate 68 have the real estate it wants for protesting so far all day.

Again as i pointed out before. Today the actual security measure were not even supposed to be active. This was a one time deal. Let any group try the same thing tomorrow and it wont happen. The Police did not let them into any closed areas, the areas were still open other then the convention center itself. That changed as of 10 PM tonight.

Live_Free_Or_Die
08-24-2008, 11:53 PM
nt

Drknows
08-25-2008, 03:03 AM

I kinda agree but we have the same types on our side. Hannity snowballs?

These guys are probably in college or just getting out of high school. They didn't look very organized. I bet they showed up just have some fun.

I think the lady in front was leading the march shes from that democracy now site/ cable news program. Shes always trying to organize these mass protests so she can put it on tv and report about police brutality. I'm not even joking.

I always wondered where they get the money for for that Cable News Station. It has no real commercials and looks like PBS programming.

pauletteNV
08-25-2008, 08:23 AM
Disobedience, with class, without violence. That is the kind of revolution they cannot afford to have go public and it is, imo, the type of protest in huge numbers which we should look at to make our points made. We need to stand up to them with pride, without belligerence...toe-to-toe with the facts and a knowing smile on our faces. I don't know him personally, but I think Dr. Paul would want us to present ourselves in a professional manner. Then it will be a matter of numbers...there must be many of us so that the media cannot find enough camera angles to avoid our solid, sedate and rightful presence.

Please, let's not give them fodder for their "fools reports." Don't forget the media can make a group of 20 look like a massive riot, and vice versa. They are the masters of spin and the best tool we have is the one we are using right here....but get videos, get camera shots and post them, not just here where we are preaching to the converted, but to the liberal and other "conservative" sites. Our Ron Paul sites are wonderful outlets for all of us, but now I think it is important we spend time on other sites and sending out individual emails to contacts... meaningfully, with passion, let's turn them.

Tomorrow is the big push to get the numbers up over 100,000 in the Campaign for Liberty. Invite everyone! www.campaignforliberty.com

While you're about inviting...how about let's fill all those seats at the www.rallyfortherepublic.com

Bossobass
08-25-2008, 10:08 AM
When you're up against a paramilitary force that has invaded an American city armed with weapons that defy logic to use against unarmed citizens in the LAND OF THE FREE and the HOME OF THE BRAVE...

I'm stunned that so many sit in their easy chair condemning the people who have put aside their lives to march in the face of such an outrageous anti-Constitutional force.

I went to a pre-season football game Saturday night. When I entered the gate, a young man wearing surgical gloves popped out of nowhere and put his hands on me.

I backed up and said "Whoa, young man. What's this? What have I done wrong?" He replied, "It's a pat-down." I asked, "For what? What's your probable cause?"

He said, "It's policy."

I said, "It's a bad policy. Not gonna happen. You're makin' me feel like a criminal. Tell [the team owner] that he treats his customers like shit. I also like how you have cleverly protected your hands, but you're wiping everyone else's puke all over me, who is not protected."

"When they take the American flag off that pole and run up a swastika, I'll let you pat me down."

I walked passed the young man into the stadium.

When I attended the 2nd debate in SC, it was my first experience with a 'free speech zone'. I was stunned by that. I absolutely refused to comply. There is no such thing in my country. There never will be. Nice try, officer but you should be ashamed for enforcing such a treasonous policy against your neighbors.

If every citizen protested, there would not be a police state and those young people would not have to be so blatant and vulgar.

Paramilitary police carrying tasers and automatic weapons in our streets is vulgar. If you think writing polite letters to your Senator will do anything, good luck with that.

That jack off with the microphone should have been arrested for rushing into the crowd and attempting to incite a riot. That's not reporting. That's not journalism. That's biased sensationalism. The bleached-blonde bimbo's snide remarks from the little inset is the icing on the cake. Makes Goebbels and Speer look like amateurs.

Get off your asses and stop the war at all costs. Fuck Fox News.

Bosso

RATM99
08-25-2008, 10:18 AM
When you're up against a paramilitary force that has invaded an American city armed with weapons that defy logic to use against unarmed citizens in the LAND OF THE FREE and the HOME OF THE BRAVE...

I'm stunned that so many sit in their easy chair condemning the people who have put aside their lives to march in the face of such an outrageous anti-Constitutional force.

I went to a pre-season football game Saturday night. When I entered the gate, a young man wearing surgical gloves popped out of nowhere and put his hands on me.

I backed up and said "Whoa, young man. What's this? What have I done wrong?" He replied, "It's a pat-down." I asked, "For what? What's your probable cause?"

He said, "It's policy."

I said, "It's a bad policy. Not gonna happen. You're makin' me feel like a criminal. Tell [the team owner] that he treats his customers like shit. I also like how you have cleverly protected your hands, but you're wiping everyone else's puke all over me, who is not protected."

"When they take the American flag off that pole and run up a swastika, I'll let you pat me down."

I walked passed the young man into the stadium.

When I attended the 2nd debate in SC, it was my first experience with a 'free speech zone'. I was stunned by that. I absolutely refused to comply. There is no such thing in my country. There never will be. Nice try, officer but you should be ashamed for enforcing such a treasonous policy against your neighbors.

If every citizen protested, there would not be a police state and those young people would not have to be so blatant and vulgar.

Paramilitary police carrying tasers and automatic weapons in our streets is vulgar. If you think writing polite letters to your Senator will do anything, good luck with that.

That jack off with the microphone should have been arrested for rushing into the crowd and attempting to incite a riot. That's not reporting. That's not journalism. That's biased sensationalism. The bleached-blonde bimbo's snide remarks from the little inset is the icing on the cake. Makes Goebbels and Speer look like amateurs.

Get off your asses and stop the war at all costs. Fuck Fox News.

Bosso

Great Post. I second that big time.

Regardless of what anyone thinks about the protesters. I'm happy to see my fellow americans standing up to this total violation of our Constitution. There may be disagreements between the protesters and Ron Paul supporters. But we also agree on alot as well. I stand with the protesters and freedom.

Kap
08-25-2008, 12:38 PM
Denver Tea Party. :cool:

Actually I was thinking more along the lines of the Boston Massacre. I think the fact is, no matter how you feel about the Denver protests, things will continue to get out of hand in the future. There is a huge discrepancy between what the people want and what they are getting.

I know many of us want to have peaceful protests (myself included), but you have to remember that stupidity always finds a way of happening. I feel that the Denver Police Department shouldn't be running around in full riot gear carrying semi-automatic weapons. It just adds fuel to the fire.

No matter what happens just remember, we didn't want to be here at this point in history. It's the goverment's fault for not listening to the people.

Knightskye
08-25-2008, 12:48 PM

That "free speech zone" was for during the convention. They were just marching down the street - surrounded by cops with machine guns. Oh yeah, they really backed down. :rolleyes:

revolutionary8
08-25-2008, 01:09 PM
Alex Jones is covering this now- He is speaking about the Recreate Sub group of anarchists. Says they are nasty and mean and giving ALL protesters a very bad name.
Says it is because of these anarchists and those like them that have turned these conventions in to police state demonstrations.

From what I am gathering, AJ believes these provocateurs will be the "excuse" that others will be shut down. (why they began early, why they began these protests BEFORE the conventions) AJ said they PHYSICALLY attacked HIM!

http://www.prisonplanet.com/

Recreate 68 is a provocateur group.

AJ says these people are NOT "loving liberals" lol
adding- he did make a distinction between Recreate 68 and the anarchists, but specifically said the anarchists were a sub group of 68. He said they will be on their butt documenting everything, whether they like it or not.

revolutionary8
08-25-2008, 01:48 PM
Protesters need to be wary about history of authorities using agent provocateurs to demonize legitimate demonstrators and justify violence

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Monday, August 25, 2008

The major question hanging over the Democratic National Convention, which starts in Denver today, is whether or not authorities will follow the lead of previous mass protest events, and actively stage violence to justify a brutal crackdown on legitimate demonstrators.

Last year after an incident during the SPP summit in Montebello Canada, Quebec provincial authorities were forced to admit that three rock-wielding mask-wearing “anarchists” were in fact police infiltrators used to gather information on protesters.

Police even went to great lengths to stage arrests of the agent provocateurs after they were outed as undercover cops by genuine protesters.

After initial photographs showed the “anarchists” wearing the same standard issue boots as the cops, debunkers attempted to dismiss the issue, but were forced to eat humble pie when authorities were eventually backed into a corner and had to admit that cops were dressed up as “black bloc” anarchists and used to spy on protesters.

Watch the video.

After initial photographs showed the “anarchists” wearing the same standard issue boots as the cops, debunkers attempted to dismiss the issue, but were forced to eat humble pie when authorities were eventually backed into a corner and had to admit that cops were dressed up as “black bloc” anarchists and used to spy on protesters.

Watch the video.

At the WTO protests in Genoa 2001 a protestor was killed after being shot in the head and run over twice by a police vehicle. The Italian Carabinere also later beat on peaceful protestors as they slept, and even tortured some, at the Diaz School. It later emerged that the police fabricated evidence against the protesters, claiming they were anarchist rioters, to justify their actions. Some Carabiniere officials have since come forward to say they knew of infiltration of the so called black bloc anarchists, and that fellow officers acted as agent provocateurs.

At the Free Trade Area of Americas protests in Miami in late November 2003, more provocateuring was evident. The United Steelworkers of America calling for a congressional investigation, stated that the police intentionally caused violence and arrested and charged hundreds of peaceful protestors. The USWA suggested that billions of dollars supposedly slated for Iraq reconstruction funds are actually being used to subsidize “homeland repression” in America.

As events unfold in Denver demonstrators need to be wary of this history and make every attempt to film black bloc anarchists who are intent on causing violence and find out if they are under police protection. The future of maintaining the right to peaceably assemble and exercise the first amendment rests on the exposure of authorities using agent provocateurs to stage violence and demonize legitimate protesters.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/will-authorities-stage-riots-in-denver.html

Please see the videos above.

The same thing might and could go down at the RNC. My biggest fear is that we will see provocateurs masquerading as Ron Paul supporters.

aspiringconstitutionalist
08-25-2008, 02:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDGhs_LN7Fk

They start chanting around 2:24, but I'd recommend watching the rest. EDIT:"F**K corporate media!"

What a bunch of mindless idiots.

They're going to do more to marginalize the anti-war and the pro-civil liberty movement than to help it.

My guess is, most of these people don't know shit about the issues or the Constitution. They just want to be bad-ass and "protest."

SeanEdwards
08-25-2008, 05:16 PM
Did that video clip get broadcast by fox with all the cursing? I'm guessing it was, or it wouldn't have turned up on youtube, I just can't believe that they aired all that without bleeping out the f bombs. That's hilarious.

While I would have preferred it if one of the cussers had instead taken a moment to excoriate fox news with some damning facts, I still think it's pretty cool that so many people were totally disdainful of fox. Rupert Murdoch definetly deserves to be tarred and feathered and run out of town.

V-rod
08-25-2008, 05:55 PM
A lot of those liberal anarchists would find another reason to protest even if there was no war.
The "anti-capitalist" banners says it all.

Oh, and Alex Jones gleefully makes $$$ off of your irrational fears.

revolutionary8
08-25-2008, 07:45 PM
A lot of those liberal anarchists would find another reason to protest even if there was no war.
The "anti-capitalist" banners says it all.

Oh, and Alex Jones gleefully makes $$$ off of your irrational fears.

What in the WORLD does AJ have to do with Recreate 68, besides the fact that he helped expose them for the provocateur group they are?

Recreate 68 “Self Defense” Training at the DNC
In the Colorado Independent slideshow here, Recreate 68, documented as a possible government COINTELPRO provocateur op in April by Truth Alliance, “trains” demonstrators how to deal with the police. It certainly appears Recreate 68 and Unconventional Action, another possible agent provocateur front group recently outed by We Are Change Colorado, plan to confront the police who will, of course, be more than inclined to bust heads.
break-
In addition, there is a sign declaring “apoyamos los imigrantes,” i.e., “we support the immigrants,” that is to say illegal aliens. It is well documented that elements of this “immigration” political movement — La Raza, Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund, the League of United Latin American Citizens, the National Immigration Forum, and the the National Immigration Project of the National Lawyers Guild — are funded by the Ford Foundation.
http://www.infowars.com/?p=4144
document at link

Those people that FOX are covering are part of Recreate 68- don't muddy the waters by showing your own personal hatred for AJ. :cool:

Understand this- Recreate 68 are who the MSM has chosen and will use to "define" the protesters at the DNC. People were surprised that that guy didn't get lynched, and were surprised that FOX broadcast this...... connect dots.

http://www.ronpaulwarroom.com/?p=12747

afmatt
08-25-2008, 08:09 PM
Check out this clip - anytime anyone starts talking semi-intelligently he starts throwing questions they cannot possibly answer and spouting that free speech baloney.

Get a clue dude - Free speech, that means they have the FREEDOM to NOT talk to you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHuuwrQee3w

Also notice, "yippie pie man" or whatever his name is - all it took for him to get on TV was
A. Being a bit weird
and
B. Standing out from the rest of the crowd by not blasting this guy and TALKING. He may not have had the most intelligent things to say but he got his 30 seconds.

revolutionary8
08-25-2008, 08:14 PM
Check out this clip - anytime anyone starts talking semi-intelligently he starts throwing questions they cannot possibly answer and spouting that free speech baloney.

Get a clue dude - Free speech, that means they have the FREEDOM to NOT talk to you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHuuwrQee3w

Also notice, "yippie pie man" or whatever his name is - all it took for him to get on TV was
A. Being a bit weird
and
B. Standing out from the rest of the crowd by not blasting this guy and TALKING. He may not have had the most intelligent things to say but he got his 30 seconds.

:( He poses an impossible question about Ward Churchill. If you read the documents that I posted above, discrediting the 911 truth movement is an objective of Recreate 68. I wonder how many people that truly do love our country and truly do value free speech have gotten USED by this group...
They will pick and choose the people that they can humiliate the easiest, and then blast the airways.

08-25-2008, 08:35 PM
Two of these Recreate 68 guys just got arrested for plotting to assassinate Obama. It's on the news now.

08-25-2008, 08:38 PM
Police said they had 2 rifles, a high-powered scope, and 2 other unspecified weapons...

RSLudlum
08-25-2008, 08:38 PM
Two of these Recreate 68 guys just got arrested for plotting to assassinate Obama. It's on the news now.

I just read an article about that 15 minutes ago, so now the 'white supremecists" are part of the "Recreate 68" crowd?

here it is: http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_10300524

revolutionary8
08-25-2008, 08:47 PM
Police said they had 2 rifles, a high-powered scope, and 2 other unspecified weapons...

WOW. This isn't going to "mesh" with their upcoming protest for immigrant rights as announced on Democracy Now. :cool:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjGxpETbhbw
(http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjGxpETbhbw)

Can you TIVO/ Youtube?

Knightskye
08-25-2008, 09:23 PM
Oh man, I know it really isn't funny, but I laughed at this part of that Denver Post article:

When police accompanied Gartrell to his room in Glendale at the Cherry Creek Hotel [...] a second man jumped from a sixth-floor window [...]
He landed on an awning four floors down then hit the ground and broke his ankle.

I guess you didn't really read the article. They were pulled over for a traffic violation and the police found weapons and meth in the car. The guy driving the car was arrested for that. The guy who jumped out the window was arrested for some outstanding warrants. The police think they were planning to do something because the DNC is going on the next couple days. It's just an idea the cops thought of. No proof of a plot.

RSLudlum
08-25-2008, 09:29 PM
Oh man, I know it really isn't funny, but I laughed at this part of that Denver Post article:

Yeah, it is....I laughed too....Reminded me of something straight out of a 'Naked Gun' flick. ;)

revolutionary8
08-25-2008, 09:35 PM
I guess you didn't really read the article. They were pulled over for a traffic violation and the police found weapons and meth in the car. The guy driving the car was arrested for that. The guy who jumped out the window was arrested for some outstanding warrants. The police think they were planning to do something because the DNC is going on the next couple days. It's just an idea the cops thought of. No proof of a plot.
constitutionalist was telling us what he saw on the news, not what he read in your article if I am not mistaken. You posted the article after he said that...
The Denver Post is pwned, jic you haven't figured that out already. lol I see crisis control. :D

Knightskye
08-25-2008, 09:52 PM
Why not tell them why they are there and not act like idiots. They couldn't even edit out the profanity, they could have told them why they had a particular disdain for mainstream media and the warfare-welfare state.

Looks like Griff got to interview someone (who was just standing somewhere, and not busy marching):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zk4Z0r5KlvM&feature=related

He explained what fascism was. Good enough?

revolutionary8
08-25-2008, 10:09 PM
Looks like Griff got to interview someone (who was just standing somewhere, and not busy marching):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zk4Z0r5KlvM&feature=related

He explained what fascism was. Good enough?

"ain't no thang such as ISLAMOfascism, it is CORPORATE fascism"
A million bucks they won't air that as it is.

Knightskye
08-25-2008, 10:27 PM
your article. You posted the article after he said that...

I didn't post it. And I didn't pay attention to the order of the posts.

I just read an article about that 15 minutes ago, so now the 'white supremecists" are part of the "Recreate 68" crowd?

here it is: http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_10300524

revolutionary8
08-25-2008, 10:34 PM
I didn't post it. And I didn't pay attention to the order of the posts.
I did.
;)
And SY for being "byteworthy".
;)

Knightskye
08-25-2008, 10:38 PM
And SY for being "byteworthy".
;)

Is SY like TY? :D I'm okay with some abbreviations, but not all of them.

revolutionary8
08-25-2008, 10:42 PM
Is SY like TY? :D I'm okay with some abbreviations, but not all of them.

It doesn't matter...
As long as we are on the same side, we are trying to screw the same side of the same pooch. :D

YOU WERE WRONG about "RE create 68".
THEY SUCK. THEY SUCK POODLES TOO.
admit it.
you will feel better.
eventually.

Pauls' Revere
08-25-2008, 10:55 PM

I agree enough is enough...perhaps America is wakeing up?!?! could this be true??? isn't this what we want? We are all tierd of this two party monoply (irony intended) on our political system...I think were on same page here and need to lock arms. Rock on!...at some point and at some time in history we must take back our rights! They will not give them back to us, period.

BULLS ON PARADE!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-58-36lSqG4

Malakai
08-25-2008, 11:16 PM
"Leftist", "liberal", all fox news spin. They were people protesting the war, FISA, ect. They were us so chill out.

People have a right to be really pissed off right now about what the gov/power people in DC are up to. Especially us young adults who were brought up with this crap and haven't had any say in things!

qh4dotcom
08-26-2008, 12:23 AM
Here's another F*** Fox news video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D74Xs1VuYAE&feature=related

V-rod
08-26-2008, 06:21 AM
There are Che Guevara and Anti Capitalist signs all over the place.

Knightskye
09-23-2008, 06:14 PM
There are Che Guevara and Anti Capitalist signs all over the place.

It's still funny.