PDA

View Full Version : Fred Thompson NOT Announcing!!

UtahApocalypse
09-01-2007, 10:46 AM
(Spoof)

Los Angeles, California

Fred Thompson who was expected to announce his candidacy for President on September 6th has changed his mind. This comes just day's after it was leaked that the announcement was coming. Sources close to the undeclared campaign tell us that Mr. Thompson realized this was a real election, and not a audition for a new series of "West Wing". Our source tells us that when Fred found out this was not another television show he stated "Run the country? Ohh I can't do that. I think we need a man like Ron Paul for that job." This change of plans could have dramatic implications in the 2008 election cycle as most people had hoped someone they knew so well from "Law & Order" would lead this country. It is reported that a meeting of the "Fred Heads" broke into tears at the news their candidate would not run. Fred Thompson has not announced his future plans or support behind another candidate but news is he may support Ron Paul in hopes of a cabinet position.

(end)

Feel free to post that on another forums or a blog. Something I hope will get some laughs.

james1844
09-01-2007, 10:49 AM
I do give Thompson props for his strategy. He got a whole lot of headlines with is pre-announcement announcement. Now he will get even more headlines when is formally in the race next week.