PDA

View Full Version : This article from Dondero needs some pos RP comments

Dave Wood
09-01-2007, 10:29 AM
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1889318/posts

constituent
09-01-2007, 10:38 AM
"and in 2007 Eric Dondero realized he was a wanker and stood no chance defeating Ron Paul in district 14 ever! Eric Dondero realized that smarmy Brutuses are not welcome in South Texas (particularly not along the Coastal Bend), and moved away forever lest he face eternal derision and public redicule for his absolutely obnoxious, arrogant narrative tone."

that's my favorite part.

MicroBalrog
09-01-2007, 10:38 AM
...It's Dondero. He's a completely irrelevant moron. Don't waste your time.

Larofeticus
09-01-2007, 10:39 AM
Dondero really gets under my skin.

angelatc
09-01-2007, 10:56 AM
I got an email from him once! It pretty much said "The terrorists are coming! The terrorists are coming!"

angelatc
09-01-2007, 10:56 AM
"and in 2007 Eric Dondero realized he was a wanker and stood no chance defeating Ron Paul in district 14 ever! Eric Dondero realized that smarmy Brutuses are not welcome in South Texas (particularly not along the Coastal Bend), and moved away forever lest he face eternal derision and public redicule for his absolutely obnoxious, arrogant narrative tone."

that's my favorite part.

Did he give up on his run against Paul already? I didn't know that. What a shame.:D

constituent
09-01-2007, 11:02 AM
i don't think so...

i just made that part up.

FSP-Rebel
09-01-2007, 12:14 PM
I had joined his email list back when I thought he was just a libertarian good guy. Now, I've told him time and time again what dumbfuck he is after giving up on dealing with him rationally (he can't be persuaded cause he's on Guliani's payroll--most likely). And after repeatedly telling him to take me off his list, he refuses and keeps spamming me. Give'm some of MSM's own medicine--'press' the ignore button.

angelatc
09-01-2007, 12:30 PM
I had joined his email list back when I thought he was just a libertarian good guy. Now, I've told him time and time again what dumbfuck he is after giving up on dealing with him rationally (he can't be persuaded cause he's on Guliani's payroll--most likely). And after repeatedly telling him to take me off his list, he refuses and keeps spamming me. Give'm some of MSM's own medicine--'press' the ignore button.

For some reason he belongs to a Illinois Republicans list that I belong to. That's how he contacted me. I sent him some personal attacl, incredibly juevenile reply, because I already know he's a whack job. Then I added a special email filter just for him.

God, I really do spend too much time on the internet.