PDA

View Full Version : Founding forefathers and masonry

bill50
08-24-2008, 01:30 PM
There's no question that the founding forefather were Freemasons. Perhaps someone can help me understand something though. If Freemasons are so bad, why did the founding forefathers warn us against central banks, foreign intervention, and give the people a Republic?

Does anyone know enough about the history of Freemasonry to answer this question?

DrRP08
08-24-2008, 01:34 PM
Because Freemasons aren't "bad". Freemasonry doesn't have a political agenda and have a wide array of members from different ideologies, from Karl Marx to Benjamin Franklin. Freemasonry was created to preserve science and understanding in a time when the Catholic Church ruled over those subjects. Just look at how Galileo, Copernicus, and many others were persecuted as evidence.

rpfan2008
08-24-2008, 02:06 PM
Advertised on Infowars

http://www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com/

Truth Warrior
08-24-2008, 03:57 PM
The Freemasons tended to "secretly" be anti-monarchy / anti-Roman Catholic church.<IMHO>

LibertyCola
08-24-2008, 08:02 PM
Because the "truth" movement is full of incompetent hacks.

Flash
08-24-2008, 08:40 PM
May be we should join the Freemasons if they really are good.

AutoDas
08-24-2008, 09:31 PM
Because their real agenda is stealing your kidneys.

Flash
08-24-2008, 10:33 PM
Its not like we need kidneys

Melissa
08-24-2008, 10:52 PM
Because their real agenda is stealing your kidneys.

Its not like we need kidneys

Ok these made me lol for real

BuddyRey
08-25-2008, 12:07 AM
Because the "truth" movement is full of incompetent hacks.

What does Freemasonry have to do with the truth movement?

Truth Warrior
08-25-2008, 03:55 AM
What does Freemasonry have to do with the truth movement? Sorry, can't tell you that, it's a "secret". :p

:D

Theocrat
08-25-2008, 10:40 AM
There's no question that the founding forefather were Freemasons. Perhaps someone can help me understand something though. If Freemasons are so bad, why did the founding forefathers warn us against central banks, foreign intervention, and give the people a Republic?

Does anyone know enough about the history of Freemasonry to answer this question?

The following radio broadcast should shed some light on understanding how Freemasonry relates to our Founding Fathers. I pray this helps clear up any confusion you may have.

Wallbuilders Live - Part 1 (http://www.wallbuilderslive.com/listen.asp?cs=high&mf=wma&fileName=WBLive07-03-07)
Wallbuilders Live - Part 2 (http://www.wallbuilderslive.com/listen.asp?cs=high&mf=wma&fileName=WBLive07-04-07)

Truth Warrior
08-25-2008, 10:45 AM
THE MASONIC FOUNDATIONS OF THE UNITED STATES
http://www.watch.pair.com/mason.html#fathers

Hiki
08-25-2008, 11:18 AM

As said, theres nothing bad about Freemasonry and I cant understand people who go against them.

Not that I agree with their religious beliefs and funny ceremonies.

Truth Warrior
08-25-2008, 11:21 AM
As said, theres nothing bad about Freemasonry and I cant understand people who go against them.

Not that I agree with their religious beliefs and funny ceremonies. Thus spake the Finnish newbie Freemasonry expert and guru. :rolleyes:

Hiki
08-25-2008, 11:38 AM
Thus spake the Finnish newbie Freemasonry expert and guru. :rolleyes:

Let me guess, you just have access to secret information to which no other people that the Christian conspiracy theorists have access to :rolleyes:

Truth Warrior
08-25-2008, 11:42 AM
Let me guess, you just have access to secret information to which no other people that the Christian conspiracy theorists have access to :rolleyes: Nope, it's out there for everybody. Most folks just don't give a damn. :(

Hiki
08-25-2008, 11:43 AM
Nope, it's out there for everybody. Most folks just don't give a damn. :(

Perhaps cause they're bullshit.

Truth Warrior
08-25-2008, 11:46 AM
Perhaps cause they're bullshit. Based on what evidence? :rolleyes: I know, YOU just KNOW. :rolleyes:

Hiki
08-25-2008, 11:51 AM
Based on what evidence? :rolleyes: I know, YOU just KNOW. :rolleyes:

I think we went over a lot in the "33rd degree"-thread.

Andrew-Austin
08-25-2008, 11:53 AM
Nope, it's out there for everybody. Most folks just don't give a damn.

I'd like to see this 'evidence'. Your right I never took an interest in freemasonry before now.

There is actually a cemetary for masons right down the road from where I work, just for low levels I suppose. What do the conspiracies say of these dead men?

Truth Warrior
08-25-2008, 11:53 AM
I think we went over a lot in the "33rd degree"-thread. Yep, that's exactly where I previously got your answer. :rolleyes:

Hiki
08-25-2008, 11:57 AM
I'd like to see this 'evidence'. Your right I never took an interest in freemasonry before now.

There is actually a cemetary for masons right down the road from where I work, just for low levels I suppose. What do the conspiracies say of these dead men?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=148015&highlight=33rd+degree

I suggest reading that through.

Andrew-Austin
08-25-2008, 11:59 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=148015&highlight=33rd+degree

I suggest reading that through.

I remember seeing that thread repeatedly bumped for awhile, and the few pages I glanced at seemed to be dribble. There is fifty something pages now, not interested enough to read all of them. :o :eek:

Kade
08-25-2008, 12:00 PM
The following radio broadcast should shed some light on understanding how Freemasonry relates to our Founding Fathers. I pray this helps clear up any confusion you may have.

Wallbuilders Live - Part 1 (http://www.wallbuilderslive.com/listen.asp?cs=high&mf=wma&fileName=WBLive07-03-07)
Wallbuilders Live - Part 2 (http://www.wallbuilderslive.com/listen.asp?cs=high&mf=wma&fileName=WBLive07-04-07)

More David Barton I see, faux learned man, and all-around moron.

Hiki
08-25-2008, 12:02 PM
I remember seeing that thread repeatedly bumped for awhile, and the few pages I glanced at seemed to be dribble. There is fifty something pages now, not interested enough to read all of them. :o :eek:

Haha, well :D

As a sidenote, Ron's wife Carol is a member of The Order of the Eastern Star (a women's organization in Freemasonry) and some of their kids are Rainbow Girls (a Masonic youth organization) and there's also Ron apparently giving a Masonic handshake at the Bill Maher show so he might be a Mason too.
So need I say more?

Andrew-Austin
08-25-2008, 12:05 PM
Haha, well :D

As a sidenote, Ron's wife Carol is a member of The Order of the Eastern Star (a women's organization in Freemasonry) and some of their kids are Rainbow Girls (a Masonic youth organization) and there's also Ron apparently giving a Masonic handshake at the Bill Maher show so he might be a Mason too.
So need I say more?

Nope.

:D

Truth Warrior
08-25-2008, 03:41 PM
I remember seeing that thread repeatedly bumped for awhile, and the few pages I glanced at seemed to be dribble. There is fifty something pages now, not interested enough to read all of them. :o :eek: Thereby providing evidence for my point, most people just don't give a damn. ;) So, if I hold your hand and spoon feed it to you, OK maybe. ANY EFFORT on your part AT ALL, well then just forget it. Your numbers are legion. :rolleyes: And we wonder why the USA is in the tank. There ya go, that's the attitude, lazy, impure and simple minded. Prime example. Thanks for inadvertently taking part, and for playing your role so well. :)

rpfan2008
08-25-2008, 03:48 PM
Freemasons are like CIA, both the good and the bad guys there imho.

Andrew-Austin
08-25-2008, 03:59 PM
Thereby providing evidence for my point, most people just don't give a damn. ;) So, if I hold your hand and spoon feed it to you, OK maybe. ANY EFFORT on your part AT ALL, well then just forget it. Your numbers are legion. :rolleyes: And we wonder why the USA is the tank. There ya go, that's the attitude, impure and simple minded. Prime example. Thanks for inadvertently taking part, and for playing your role so well. :)

Perhaps I should clarify, I don't even have time to read a 54 page long thread.

Calm down man, I'm not anyone who you should consider an enemy, so point your warrior's spear elsewhere. :rolleyes: No I wasn't expecting you to spoonfeed me, just perhaps provide ONE link that covers the freemason conspiracy well enough. I thought you enjoyed the whole .gif and link posting thing.

Right now its basically the word of an anonymous forum poster (you) versus the reputation of the founding fathers and (apparently) Ron Paul and his family.

I'll wait to see if you give any kind of decent reply, and afterwards add you to my ignore list. I've seen enough of your posts. Perhaps you should learn to post in a manner which helps (not inhibits) your causes.

Truth Warrior
08-25-2008, 04:03 PM
Calm down man, I'm not anyone who you should consider an enemy, so point your warrior's spear elsewhere. :rolleyes: No I wasn't expecting you to spoonfeed me, just perhaps provide ONE link that covers the freemason conspiracy well enough. I thought you enjoyed the whole .gif and link posting thing.

Right now its basically the word of an anonymous forum poster (you) versus the reputation of the founding fathers and (apparently) Ron Paul and his family.

I'll wait to see if you give any kind of decent reply, and afterwards add you to my ignore list. I've seen enough of your posts. Perhaps you should consider posting in a manner which helps (not inhibits) your causes. Only you can convince yourself, one way or another, and then only if you care enough to look. Which you don't. Back in the flock, it's safer there. :rolleyes:

Andrew-Austin
08-25-2008, 05:55 PM
Only you can convince yourself, one way or another, and then only if you care enough to look. Which you don't. Back in the flock, it's safer there. :rolleyes:

Right, anyone who does not hold Twooth Waryah's beliefs is automatically a sheep. Never mind the fact that I'm fairly inclined towards conspiracy theories, and kind of an anarchist sympathizer. If you've managed to make me your little enemy then you must be one lonely guy.

I'm just pitying you right now bro, your such a character. Ignore list it is then.

Truth Warrior
08-25-2008, 08:07 PM
Right, anyone who does not hold Twooth Waryah's beliefs is automatically a sheep. Never mind the fact that I'm fairly inclined towards conspiracy theories, and kind of an anarchist sympathizer. If you've managed to make me your little enemy then you must be one lonely guy.

I'm just pitying you right now bro, your such a character. Ignore list it is then. It's kind of like a fire in the belly. You've either got it or you don't. It's more than obvious which one you are.

Watch out for your delusions of adequacy. A fairly inclined, kind of a sympathizer AKA a waste of time. Whoopdedoo! You aren't even worth enemy status.

I've been ignored by better people than you. ;)

I'll survive. :)

Hiki
08-25-2008, 11:26 PM
Only you can convince yourself, one way or another, and then only if you care enough to look. Which you don't. Back in the flock, it's safer there. :rolleyes:

Funny, so when you run out of arguments and cannot prove your point it's my fault? I'm the one who "cant convince myself".

Truth Warrior
08-26-2008, 04:47 AM
Funny, so when you run out of arguments and cannot prove your point it's my fault? I'm the one who "cant convince myself".
Funny, you think THAT is what is going on. Get over yourself. It's a choice.

Who convinced you?

You.

revolutionman
08-26-2008, 06:10 AM
Freemasonry is like the Elks Lodge except for intellectuals.

i wanna start my own similar fraternity, only my group would have a political agenda.

Masons sure to give a whole lot to charity for being evil.

The guy who guided me through retail 101 when all he was obligated to do was teach me to run a register and stock the shelves was a mason. A hell of a guy i might add.

i thought about joining, but joining stuff is lame IMO. I like to pioneer, and i even prefer being off by myself to joining an existing group.

In my home state of Massachusetts, the Masons have been reduced to taking out television, radio, and news paper ads actually soliciting membership.

Hiki
08-26-2008, 08:17 AM
Funny, you think THAT is what is going on. Get over yourself. It's a choice.

Who convinced you?

You.

No the evidence.

Truth Warrior
08-26-2008, 06:40 PM
No the evidence. Who decided when you had enough evidence? Who decided which evidence to accept and which to reject?