PDA

View Full Version : Ronvoy is a go ! , Camping, Tickets without Ticketmaster

raystone
08-24-2008, 12:53 AM
From an organizer.....

I just wanted to let people know that we did end up filling Ronvoys from every route except Phoenix.

We have spaces still available at Camp Ihduhapi, for $115 total per person, for four nights lodging and seven meals included. People can pay for their cabin lodging at http://campihduhapicabincamping.eventbrite.com.

Also, we are selling Rally tickets for $20 including all fees, at http://rallytickets.eventbrite.com. If people could forward this to their lists, that would be great.

GunnyFreedom
08-24-2008, 01:19 AM
I still don't know when/where to meet the Ronvoy in Raleigh. Hopefully I'll discover that before it's time to actually leave...

speciallyblend
08-24-2008, 08:48 AM
I'm not sure why their isn't communication,but many in ronvoy are wanting to be dropped of in minnesota at ronstock,hopefully they wont jump out of the vans;) not sure why ,we have tried to communicate with ronvoy thru im and email ,but no responses, if your a ronvoy person and coming to ronstock,make sure you im me or email at snowshoehippie@yahoo.com

I cannot ask ronvoy to do anything but you can

speciallyblend
08-24-2008, 08:52 AM
I still don't know when/where to meet the Ronvoy in Raleigh. Hopefully I'll discover that before it's time to actually leave...

well if your coming to ronstock i suggest asking to get a drink once you get to the closet point in goodhue county,mn and bail at a 7-11/gas station and come to ronstock we have over 75% volunteers that are attending ronstock, we are family ,so if you email us that you want to come,then leave me your cell number!!!

you think it would lighten their load once they are in minnesota and save them gas,but i am truly not sure what the problem is gunny??? . probably the same reason we have 3 marginalized movements right now the lp/cp and rprepublicans.

people should be talking,but they are not...

speciallyblend
08-24-2008, 08:54 AM
never mind now i know the reason they are charging 115 to camp we are chargeing 27 bucks nevermind

RickyJ
08-24-2008, 09:32 AM
never mind now i know the reason they are charging 115 to camp we are chargeing 27 bucks nevermind

That's what I tried to tell Susan Wolfe about their "great deals" on transportation and lodging in Minnesota and she got all bent out of shape about it. I have no problem with people making a profit off of this, but they should be honest about it instead of trying to act like they are doing everyone a huge favor out of the kindness of their hearts and nothing else.

Gin
08-24-2008, 03:21 PM
ooo...ouch RickyJ.... that one hurt...

I promise you that NO ONE is making any money from this...

I personally don't see a problem with the Ronvoys that are passing through Goodhue make a stop if they have folks for Ronstock, but I will say that Susan probably doesn't have the time to run everyone to Ronstock that wants to go.

Susan really has her plate full now and to ask her to add to it, I think is a bit much.. she is entitiled to enjoy the festivities as well... In DC she ran all day and late into the night on Friday after driving from Kansas City...2 days I believe...you guys have to cut her a bit of a break here....

It is my understanding that it is up to the individual Ronvoys as to whether or not they stop...

I am positive something can be worked out..

.If not, then I will personally run a ronvoy 1 time (each way) between the 2...
I will probably be Ronstocking it myself as I can't afford the price of the cabins...
but I can assure you that no one is making a profit...

these are meals included cabins... showers, ac/heat (i think), beds, etc basically a hotel room plus meals...

It works out to $28 per night....for 4 nights

Gin
08-24-2008, 03:26 PM
well if your coming to ronstock i suggest asking to get a drink once you get to the closet point in goodhue county,mn and bail at a 7-11/gas station and come to ronstock we have over 75% volunteers that are attending ronstock, we are family ,so if you email us that you want to come,then leave me your cell number!!!

you think it would lighten their load once they are in minnesota and save them gas,but i am truly not sure what the problem is gunny??? . probably the same reason we have 3 marginalized movements right now the lp/cp and rprepublicans.

people should be talking,but they are not...

Gunny... you will be informed of when and where to meet the Ronvoy...the sales part just ended yesterday.. now that we have full Ronvoys we will work out the details of when and where and let you know as soon as we can...or if you have any questions feel free to come to our meeting Tuesday night at 9pm est http://liberty4us.org click on the IRC chat link or go to #ST.PAUL on your IRC server.....

Danke
08-24-2008, 04:48 PM
these are meals included cabins... showers, ac/heat (i think), beds, etc basically a hotel room plus meals...

That is a hell of a bargain! Being in a campground that time of year is wonderful here.

Gin
08-24-2008, 08:23 PM
these are meals included cabins... showers, ac/heat (i think), beds, etc basically a hotel room plus meals

Well I guess not really a hotel room, but you get the point... it's actually an awesome deal... but so is Ronstock... just depends what your preference is...

speciallyblend
08-24-2008, 11:38 PM
Well I guess not really a hotel room, but you get the point... it's actually an awesome deal... but so is Ronstock... just depends what your preference is...

no worries, i just keep having people asking me about it, and i keep sending them to susan but they are not getting answers. hopefully it will all be worked out!!!!

it's gonna be awesome no matter where everyone is going!!!!!

RickyJ
08-25-2008, 04:27 PM
no worries, i just keep having people asking me about it, and i keep sending them to susan but they are not getting answers. hopefully it will all be worked out!!!!

it's gonna be awesome no matter where everyone is going!!!!!

Susan told me they are charging extra for gas so they will have enough to drive people around once they get up there. I don't think a van or bus full of people going to Ronstock should be a problem since so many of the Ronvoyers are planning on staying there anyway. Once they get to the campground they can all get in one van or bus and go to Ronstock. :)

Here is the link where she told me that.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=1600140#post1600140

I have no idea why she hasn't gotten back to you yet. I hope she is doing OK.

torchbearer
08-25-2008, 04:33 PM
Susan told me they are charging extra for gas so they will have enough to drive people around once they get up there. I don't think a van or bus full of people going to Ronstock should be a problem since so many of the Ronvoyers are planning on staying there anyway. Once they get to the campground they can all get in one van or bus and go to Ronstock. :)

Here is the link where she told me that.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=1600140#post1600140

I have no idea shy she hasn't gotten back to you yet. I hope she is doing OK.

Susan is extremely busy right now. Best way to contact her is via email.
All I know is that I'm not driving another hour and half after driving over 1500 miles. 27 hours on the road and i need a break.