PDA

View Full Version : A "Ron Paul" shout-out from the past!

CasualApathy
08-23-2008, 12:10 AM
Okay, so I was watching this documentary called "The history of Hacking".

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5464925144369700635&ei=E6evSLqUEZjiiQLn1LT8DA&q=The+History+of+Hacking+

It starts out by explaining the origins of hacking, which involved tapping into the phone systems at the time when everybody was still using landline phones. Several people figured out that they could "hack" the phones and make free calls, and even hold secret meetings. The phenomenon was called "phone freaking".
Well, that was all pretty interesting to me, but that is not why I am posting this; Watch the documentary and pay very close attention at the 14 minute mark, it is an old recording of these founding fathers of hacking. You will hear it loud and clear!

I almost spat out my coffee when I heard it. Pretty awesome:)

ARealConservative
08-23-2008, 12:16 AM

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5464925144369700635&ei=E6evSLqUEZjiiQLn1LT8DA&q=The+History+of+Hacking+

It starts out by explaining the origins of hacking, which involved tapping into the phone systems at the time when everybody was still using landline phones. Several people figured out that they could "hack" the phones and make free calls, and even hold secret meetings. The phenomenon was called "phone freaking".
Well, that was all pretty interesting to me, but that is not why I am posting this; Watch the documentary and pay very close attention at the 14 minute mark, it is an old recording of these founding fathers of hacking. You will hear it loud and clear!

Hilarious, but it is two extremely common first names

CasualApathy
08-23-2008, 12:21 AM
Hilarious, but it is two extremely common first names

Well, I'm choosing to believe that I am hearing the voice of one of the very first Ron Paul Revolutionaries :)

It kinda makes sense.

constitutional
08-23-2008, 12:24 AM
nice catch.

CasualApathy
08-23-2008, 08:19 PM
Bump for those who missed it :)

UnReconstructed
08-23-2008, 09:17 PM

Have you seen the anarchist's cookbook? It has a lot of that crap in it... phone freaking I'm speaking of.

Conza88
08-24-2008, 06:24 AM
lmao :D

Ron Paul! :p

CasualApathy
08-24-2008, 10:10 AM
Have you seen the anarchist's cookbook? It has a lot of that crap in it... phone freaking I'm speaking of.

No, I have not seen that. I'm not sure but doesn't that "cookbook" advocate violence, and tell you how to make bombs?! I don't wanna know shit like that.

PlzPeopleWakeUp
08-24-2008, 12:30 PM
nt

CasualApathy
08-24-2008, 05:15 PM
Should we burn them all?
It has all sorts of information...
The_Anarchist_Cookbook_(1971_book_scanned)_the_ORI GINAL_book torrent (http://torrents.thepiratebay.org/4163387/The_Anarchist_Cookbook_(1971_book_scanned)_the_ORI GINAL_book.4163387.TPB.torrent)
Enjoy!
~
I read that book when I was 13. I bought that and "The Emperor Wears No Clothes" from Shinders book store in downtown Minneapolis. Its called FREEDOM.

But now, independant book stores are a thing of the past. Borders and Barnes & Noble will never carry this. In times of all out war, you'd be wishing you had a book like that. Some books are meant to be shelved until you need them...

Burn them? Well, yea... that would probably be a good idea. ;)

From what I have heard of this thing, it seems that parts of it read like a terror-manual. I'm all for abolishing the status-quo NWO types, but I take the same position as Ron Paul that the best way to ensure freedom is education and peaceful civil disobedience.

I realise that it is somewhat naive to think that an american revolution can happen without any violent incidents, provocateured or otherwise.. - But I decided long ago that I would never initiate violence against anyone, unless in self-defence.

I have to stay true to my principles even in the face of injustice and universal corruption.

torchbearer
08-24-2008, 05:17 PM
Burn them? Well, yea... that would probably be a good idea. ;)

From what I have heard of this thing, it seems that parts of it read like a terror-manual. I'm all for abolishing the status-quo NWO types, but I take the same position as Ron Paul that the best way to ensure freedom is education and peaceful civil disobedience.

I realise that it is somewhat naive to think that an american revolution can happen without any violent incidents, provocateured or otherwise.. - But I decided long ago that I would never initiate violence against anyone, unless in self-defence.

I have to stay true to my principles even in the face of injustice and universal corruption.

revolution is self-defense. defending yourself against tyranny. that is why i said in an earlier thread. Tyrannts and their agents are excempt from non-violence doctrine because they are acting for our destruction, and that is aggression.
We are only defending ourselves if we fight back.

CasualApathy
08-24-2008, 05:28 PM
revolution is self-defense. defending yourself against tyranny. that is why i said in an earlier thread. Tyrannts and their agents are excempt from non-violence doctrine because they are acting for our destruction, and that is aggression.
We are only defending ourselves if we fight back.

"Tyrants and their agents" sounds just as vague as the definition of a "terrorist" that we are now living under.

Are police agents of the tyrants? does that make it okay to kill cops? any cop? Are IRS agents? How about your local Mayor? Maybe even that dude nextdoor that keeps leaving his trash in your yard... He seems very NWO to me.

You are walking on a slippery slope that allways ends with the murder of innocent people that some extremist deemed "An agent of evil".

If any INDIVIDUAL assaults you, you have the right to defend yourself. But you can never justify attacking a whole group of individuals based on some judgement that they are "serving evil". In any group there will be innocents.

torchbearer
08-24-2008, 07:28 PM
"Tyrants and their agents" sounds just as vague as the definition of a "terrorist" that we are now living under.

Are police agents of the tyrants? does that make it okay to kill cops? any cop? Are IRS agents? How about your local Mayor? Maybe even that dude nextdoor that keeps leaving his trash in your yard... He seems very NWO to me.

You are walking on a slippery slope that allways ends with the murder of innocent people that some extremist deemed "An agent of evil".

If any INDIVIDUAL assaults you, you have the right to defend yourself. But you can never justify attacking a whole group of individuals based on some judgement that they are "serving evil". In any group there will be innocents.

tyrants and their agents is vague because i haven't made a declaration against anyone, as in, i don't have a rifle in my hand yet.
But it will be very specific. If its the president who is ignoring our constitution and taking us to fascism, then he is the tyrant, and anyone who carries a rifle and kills people on his/her behalf are his agents.
I never use the terms good or evil. There are those who seek liberty, (freedom from government and those who seek enslavement. using government to control people.

You can sit in your room and not raise your hand for a million generations and nothing will change. I hope you like the world pacifism gives you, for the slaves will indeed be passive.

CasualApathy
08-24-2008, 08:56 PM
tyrants and their agents is vague because i haven't made a declaration against anyone, as in, i don't have a rifle in my hand yet.
But it will be very specific. If its the president who is ignoring our constitution and taking us to fascism, then he is the tyrant, and anyone who carries a rifle and kills people on his/her behalf are his agents.
I never use the terms good or evil. There are those who seek liberty, (freedom from government and those who seek enslavement. using government to control people.

You can sit in your room and not raise your hand for a million generations and nothing will change. I hope you like the world pacifism gives you, for the slaves will indeed be passive.

I will fight my battles by educating myself and others around me, but I will never endorce any acts of violence unless in self-defense.

If someone assaults me or my family, I will defend myself and my family. I won't grab a gun and go shoot someone else who hasn't. If the apocalypse scenario occurs, and brainwashed soldiers are walking down streets randomly killing people, I will still be doing whatever I can to aviod having to create even more dead people. That is just my personal choice, obviously many disagree.

I believe that ultimately the only way of ensuring lasting freedom is through education, and by acting in accordance to the principles we teach. I will participate in peaceful civil disobedience, and I will do whatever I can to turn the tide on the most vital battlefield; that of public opinion.

You can label me a pacifist I suppose, simply because I advocate and practice non-violence. Calling me a passive slave however is pretty outrageous.