PDA

View Full Version : So as I was leaving work this morning, a woman asked about my RP button

krott5333
09-01-2007, 06:53 AM
"okay, i have to ask, who is ron paul?"

"i get you some literature from my car"

and then as I was getting stuff from my car, she saw some "support the troops - end the war" signs in my car...

"oooohhhh!!!!! so Ron Paul's the one who does those signs?"

"no, i was at an anti-war rally, trying to get a little collaboration between RP and the anti-war folks, because Ron Paul actually has been against the Iraq war since the beginning.. some other canddates like Hillary claim theyre against it, but they sign the funding for it"

"ohh yeah I know"

"and hes all about the Constitution, smaller government, getting rid of the income tax"

"oohhhh tom (her husband) will just love him!"

so I gave her a bunch of flyers and a 'support the troops - end the war' sign.

and then we chatted about inflation, how the next generations are going to have to repay the giant debt we owe to China, etc etc

great success

I need to get some RP yard signs to hand out. You think the campaign would send me some for free?

LibertyEagle
09-01-2007, 06:57 AM
I need to get some RP yard signs to hand out. You think the campaign would send me some for free?

I don't think they have them to send out. Your Meetup group should have a bunch though, or you can order some for pretty cheap, or even get some printed up yourself.

Cowlesy
09-01-2007, 07:30 AM
"okay, i have to ask, who is ron paul?"

"i get you some literature from my car"

and then as I was getting stuff from my car, she saw some "support the troops - end the war" signs in my car...

"oooohhhh!!!!! so Ron Paul's the one who does those signs?"

"no, i was at an anti-war rally, trying to get a little collaboration between RP and the anti-war folks, because Ron Paul actually has been against the Iraq war since the beginning.. some other canddates like Hillary claim theyre against it, but they sign the funding for it"

"ohh yeah I know"

"and hes all about the Constitution, smaller government, getting rid of the income tax"

"oohhhh tom (her husband) will just love him!"

so I gave her a bunch of flyers and a 'support the troops - end the war' sign.

and then we chatted about inflation, how the next generations are going to have to repay the giant debt we owe to China, etc etc

great success

Exactly what we need to happen nationwide, everyday.