PDA

View Full Version : Message from Ron - August 22nd, 2008

CasualApathy
08-22-2008, 03:47 PM
August 22nd, 2008 by Ron Paul

Friends and supporters,

Great news! After two weeks in ICU, Carol has made it to a regular hospital room and feeling so much better. There are few tubes, and she’s eating and walking.

You can’t imagine how much it meant to me and Carol for all your love, support, and prayers. It was unbelievable. Not only was it appreciated, but deeply helpful. All I can say is a big thank you from the both of us.

I’ve often wondered if the world is made up of mostly good or mostly bad people. I’ve been exposed to many of both. But, based on the past two weeks I’d say it looks like the “mostly good” wins out.

With deep appreciation,
Ron

UtahApocalypse
08-22-2008, 03:54 PM
Awesome !! Great News

Uriel999
08-22-2008, 04:05 PM
Excellent news! :)

CasualApathy
08-22-2008, 04:27 PM
I think Ron Paul loves us :)

RP4Pres2008
08-22-2008, 04:41 PM
Aww this makes me feel good inside!

I will continue to send good vibes their way!

RickyJ
08-22-2008, 04:44 PM
Great news!

So happy to hear this.

Truth Warrior
08-22-2008, 06:07 PM

Friends and supporters,

Great news! After two weeks in ICU, Carol has made it to a regular hospital room and feeling so much better. There are few tubes, and she’s eating and walking.

You can’t imagine how much it meant to me and Carol for all your love, support, and prayers. It was unbelievable. Not only was it appreciated, but deeply helpful. All I can say is a big thank you from the both of us.

I’ve often wondered if the world is made up of mostly good or mostly bad people. I’ve been exposed to many of both. But, based on the past two weeks I’d say it looks like the “mostly good” wins out.

With deep appreciation,
Ron
:cool: :) ;)

brandon
08-22-2008, 06:32 PM

There are few tubes,

Well, at least they have access to the internet. Sounds like it's just dial-up though. :D

(it's really awesome to hear she's doing better)

jcarcinogen
08-22-2008, 10:15 PM

Friends and supporters,

With deep appreciation,
Ron

Its good to hear from Paul at a time when I was wondering the same exact thing (as many often do in at one time or another), "if the people of the world are mostly good or mostly bad"; that Ron thinks 'mostly good' wins out.

Keeping his wholesome, genuine demeanor throughout what people and the status quo dealt him is a trait that in a politician is distinctly Ron Paul.

Omphfullas Zamboni
08-22-2008, 10:43 PM
This note sounds very personable--like Ron Paul wrote it himself. Good to hear the good news.

Cheers,
Omphfullas Zamboni