PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING NEWS/ RONSTOCK' 08,please read

speciallyblend
08-22-2008, 08:27 AM
We now have porta potties and showers and we are working on Hot showers;) so please reserve your spot asap at www.ronstock08.com

I have more info coming soon and i thought people would get excited about clean porta potties hehe( Sarcasm) ......

I hope your as excited as i am , We have a bunch of Great Folks coming from all over the country, even an american from Costa Rica, WOW ,
I love all you RPF Members that support the movement and what we are trying to do:)

I will also be performing for free along with many artists at www.ronstock08.com

We have Eric Richards www.ericrichardsonline.com
We have Marc Scibilia http://www.myspace.com/marcscibilia
We have Dj KBK aka snowshoehippie www.coloradosbestdjs.com
and more to come,if you have a local artist in minnesota that is interested please im me or email me or contact thru www.coloradosbestsdjs.com

plus sunday join us all and RON PAUL for the walk4freedom http://www.walk4freedom.com/

AND DO NOT FORGET , WE HAVE SPECIAL GUESTS,joining us by the campfire monday night after the ron paul events:)

GET EXCITED, GET RESERVED NOW ASAP, thank you Kenny Karolchik-Griffin :D

SKY IS PAINTED and HOPE IS ALIVE, FOR US TONIGHT, WE ARE GONNA MAKE IT,YEAH WE WILL BE ALRIGHT, THE SKY IS PAINTED FOR US TONIGHT:) GOD BLESS

thank you Marc with all my love;):cool:

acptulsa
08-22-2008, 08:37 AM
I signed up first yet I haven't seen the address yet. Did I miss something? Can I get a repeat? Thanks!

speciallyblend
08-22-2008, 08:39 AM
I signed up first yet I haven't seen the address yet. Did I miss something? Can I get a repeat? Thanks!

i will be mailing a detailed email out hopefully tonight or this afternoon the address will be emailed soon by weekend,
We must make everyone understand this address ,when we email is not for the general public only for the reserved campers and close friends who might want to visit you but not camp.

We will give you the address soon ,i promise;) we will be sending an email today with alot of info and guidelines , if you reserved a spot and gave us your email then you will be getting an email, thank you kenny

acptulsa
08-22-2008, 08:42 AM
We must make everyone undertsand this address when we email is not for the general public

Ah, I'm with the program now.

And anyone who wouldn't want their address posted in a public place like this forum, but would publish the address of someone who's doing us a great big favor, is just wrong and that's that.

speciallyblend
08-22-2008, 08:48 AM
Ah, I'm with the program now.

And anyone who wouldn't want their address posted in a public place like this forum, but would publish the address of someone who's doing us a great big favor, is just wrong and that's that.

the only people getting this address are people reserving spots or friends of them;) thats the way it will be;)

and we all must thank paul and emily when we get there, THE GREATEST PEOPLE I HAVE EVER MET and i haven't even met them yet;)

Ninja Homer
08-22-2008, 09:43 AM
the only people getting this address are people reserving spots or friends of them;) thats the way it will be;)

and we all must thank paul and emily when we get there, THE GREATEST PEOPLE I HAVE EVER MET and i haven't even met them yet;)

Check your PM/email.

speciallyblend
08-22-2008, 09:46 AM
Check your PM/email.

thanks forthe heads up,

dirknb@hotmail.com
08-22-2008, 10:34 AM
See you next Friday.

speciallyblend
08-22-2008, 10:39 AM
See you next Friday.

look forward to meeting you;)

AdamT
08-23-2008, 04:32 PM
i will be mailing a detailed email out hopefully tonight or this afternoon the address will be emailed soon by weekend,
We must make everyone understand this address ,when we email is not for the general public only for the reserved campers and close friends who might want to visit you but not camp.

We will give you the address soon ,i promise;) we will be sending an email today with alot of info and guidelines , if you reserved a spot and gave us your email then you will be getting an email, thank you kenny

Any new info on this? Never got a detailed email with the address.

speciallyblend
08-23-2008, 04:43 PM
Any new info on this? Never got a detailed email with the address.

coming tonight folks,but I'm going to see blue oyster cult right now on main st Frisco Colorado,but tonight i will be sending it out, I PROMISE, sorry i gots to go rocking GODZILLA!!!!!!!! and a pretenders cover band before them:)

when you get your email please keep the address to yourself ,thank you Kenny and the ronstock crew!!!

plus it's our 1st yr anniversary for me and my wife Laura:)

AdamT
08-23-2008, 06:19 PM
Do you have a schedule yet for when the events are happening?

speciallyblend
08-24-2008, 12:12 AM
Do you have a schedule yet for when the events are happening?

check your email in about 15 minutes;)

man the new bassist for BOC also played for Quiet Riot/Whitesnake/Randy Rhodes and Ozzy.

Blue Oyster Cult kicked-_zz and took names, what a great show;)

speciallyblend
08-24-2008, 08:44 AM
bump for liberty lovers ,emals went out to the reserved;)

speciallyblend
08-26-2008, 05:22 AM
bump

IPSecure
08-26-2008, 05:44 AM
coming tonight folks,but I'm going to see blue oyster cult right now on main st Frisco Colorado,but tonight i will be sending it out, I PROMISE, sorry i gots to go rocking GODZILLA!!!!!!!! and a pretenders cover band before them:)

Please tell me they played "Cities On Flame" - That Fricken Rocks!

BOC: Cities On Flame (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRggD2rzNsQ)

speciallyblend
08-26-2008, 06:06 AM
Please tell me they play "Cities On Flame" - That Fricken Rocks!

BOC: Cities On Flame (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRggD2rzNsQ)

they kicked butt and took names we were as close as you could get ;) awesome show, the bassist now for them also played for quiet riot/whitesnake/randy rhoades- ozzy etc etc , awe man it was so awesome, they are still a ROCKING:)
WHAT AN AWESOME SHOW for FREE BABY;)

Don
08-26-2008, 09:44 AM

Kenny - Please cc me on that email. Thanks

speciallyblend
08-26-2008, 12:37 PM
Kenny - Please cc me on that email. Thanks

thank you, i will send it to you this afternoon k

nc4rp
08-26-2008, 02:25 PM
awesome :D
making history one great event at a time. wish i was closer than N.C.

acptulsa
08-26-2008, 02:30 PM
awesome :D
making history one cool event at a time. wish i was closer than N.C.

Hey. This is the first major event to occur within 1500 miles of my place. It's our turn!

speciallyblend
08-27-2008, 06:16 AM
bump because Don at CFL ROCKS;)