PDA

View Full Version : Lite Topic: Do any of you Guys (or Gals) shoot trap or skeet?

Cap
08-22-2008, 07:06 AM
After 40 years, I just got back into the hobby of trap shooting. I had forgotten just how much fun this sport was. It's not really to expensive getting set up, but I reload all of my own ammo so that helps.

Getting a decent gun for trap really helps with the scores. The other expenses are incidentals (shot shell carriers, eye and ear protection, gun case).

If you are on a league, that can get a little more expensive. But an occasional trip to the trap range, makes for some great fun and allows you to meet other 2nd Amendment enthusiasts. I highly recommend giving it a try.

Pericles
08-22-2008, 11:15 AM
Never have - just fired rifles and pistols at paper and some "fall down" targets.

Would be interesting to try, but my primary purpose is to be able to accurately shoot anyone trying to do me harm.

bg1654
08-22-2008, 11:34 AM
Aw skeet skeet skeet!! :D

I used to, but I moved away form my shooting buddy.

The One
08-22-2008, 11:58 AM
Aw skeet skeet skeet!! :D

I used to, but I moved away form my shooting buddy.

You beat me, but I have to say it anyway........skeet skeet skeet skeet!!!!!

Kade
08-22-2008, 12:21 PM
Age gap to OP is about to be apparent in...t-minus 3...

dannno
08-22-2008, 12:27 PM
"You know what is so dope about skeet? White people don't know what it means yet.....when they figure it out they're going to be like 'my god, what have we done?'"

--Dave Chappelle

Kade
08-22-2008, 12:28 PM
"You know what is so dope about skeet? White people don't know what it means yet.....when they figure it out they're going to be like 'my god, what have we done?'"

--Dave Chappelle

:D

Cowlesy
08-22-2008, 12:39 PM
I had to Urban Dictionary' it.

:rolleyes:

Big contribution to society there --- wonder if Webster's has picked that up yet lol

The One
08-22-2008, 01:27 PM

--Dave Chappelle

Nice. I have that episode recorded.:D