PDA

View Full Version : FOX News Whistle blowers. UNBELIEVABLE!!!

PeacePlan
08-22-2008, 03:51 AM
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=trWcqxrQgcc

freelance
08-22-2008, 07:04 AM
This is exactly what we're talking about when we post that the MSM "news" can tell lies. It's now been tested in court and the public lost.

Bruno
08-22-2008, 07:45 AM
Thanks for sharing that. I have a die-hard FOX supporter friend of mine who I sent this to.

Mister Grieves
08-22-2008, 07:54 AM
I can't access youtube from work and I wouldn't be surprised if this video is pulled down by the time I get home.

What does it show?

PatriotG
08-22-2008, 08:09 AM
Reporters for FOX Were smacked down by their superiors for trying to air a TRUTHFUL article about Monsanto and the bovine hormone (rBGH) manufactured by them.

They were forced to make alot of changes to the article that simply did not state the truth.

They were eventually fired.
It's pretty interesting. It certainly once again supports my and many of my fellow RPers as well as RTR's opinion that MSM operates with an agenda.

The news is not reported, its sold.

Thanks Mr. Murdoch, Thanks Mr. Turner, you are doing this country a world of good.

Conza88
08-22-2008, 08:30 AM
Outfoxed... buy it for your neocon mates/friends.... :eek:

angelatc
08-22-2008, 08:53 AM
Reporters for FOX Were smacked down by their superiors for trying to air a TRUTHFUL article about Monsanto and the bovine hormone (rBGH) manufactured by them.

They were forced to make alot of changes to the article that simply did not state the truth.

They were eventually fired.
It's pretty interesting. It certainly once again supports my and many of my fellow RPers as well as RTR's opinion that MSM operates with an agenda.

The news is not reported, its sold.

Thanks Mr. Murdoch, Thanks Mr. Turner, you are doing this country a word of good.

Nobody will want to hear this, but the court ruling was actually one that works in favor of freedom. The Court ruled that government policy wasn't actually law. It provides an important precedent.

rpfan2008
08-22-2008, 02:51 PM
Please check this too

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/7/30/201231/262

freelance
08-22-2008, 04:23 PM
You might enjoy this slice of karma published yesterday--Monsanto Defeated on rBGH Animal Drug After 14 Year Battle :

http://www.naturalnews.com/023929.html

The One
08-22-2008, 04:58 PM
It amazes me that I see this type of shit so often that it hardly even shocks me anymore, but the majority of the people I know think I'm a crazy conspiracy theorist when I talk about it. Democrats see Fox News as the enemy. Republicans see CNN as the enemy. None of them can figure out that the corruption is a fuck-load bigger than a left/right issue.

dannno
08-22-2008, 05:18 PM
Nobody will want to hear this, but the court ruling was actually one that works in favor of freedom. The Court ruled that government policy wasn't actually law. It provides an important precedent.

Ok, I can accept that Fox was right for the wrong reasons. I think it is nice to highlight the case still. If we truly had free media outlets then this would not happen because rather than being stuck in a youtube video, this would have been on the news all over, when it happened... and that particular news station would not have had any interest in making the story sound benign, so to speak..