PDA

View Full Version : Popularizing Conservative YouTube channel that desperately needs more RP supporters

Jeremy
08-21-2008, 09:43 PM
Please subscribe to this channel and makes comments as much as possible

http://www.youtube.com/user/BlackAndRight

An example of one comment from a week ago in a video -

What makes Ron Paul a radical is that he plans to make these changes practically overnight, to Hell with their impact. That is not a conservative action. As a conservative I take no issue with many of Paul's ends, but feel that change should come about slowly, so we can carefully discern the impact of our choices and the direction we are taking with them. That is what reasonable, responsible people do.

All Ron Paul cares about is what he happens to think is "the right way." That is ideology.

This is not true, Ron Paul has specifically said that these things can't happen overnight. And he has said this on multiple occasions. I wish I saw it when it was put up... there are many other "debates" in the comments as well. There are a few RP supporters, but we are outnumbered.

Anyway, as you can see this channel promotes African American Republicans. Most people in this group supported RP in the first place, no? He has many good videos, but probably still supports McCain since he's the nominee. But we need to get republican Republicans talking in this channel. =)

DeadtoSin
08-21-2008, 09:51 PM
Alrighty, I'll check stuff out.