PDA

View Full Version : ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION Flippers: Huckabee, Brownback, Romney, Guiliani

Lord Xar
09-01-2007, 12:50 AM
"Amnesty Amnesia" Claims Another Victim:

OF COURSE, GUILIANI -- is a given here as we "know" where he stands.. <-- this is an obvious one.

MIKE HUCKABEE

Fact #1. As Governor of Arkansas, Mike Huckabee denounced an immigration bill (Arkansas Senate Bill 206) that "would have required proof of citizenship to register to vote and would have required state agencies to report suspected cases of people living in the country illegally." (Doug Thompson, "Immigration Bill un-christian..governor says"Arkansas News Bureau 1/28/05)

Fact #2. As Governor, Mike Huckabee offered a proposal to give state funded scholarships and state benefits to illegal aliens. (Laura Kellams, "Huckabee Plan would give aid to illegal aliens" Arkansas Democrat Gazette 1/12/2005)

Fact #3. Governor Huckabee supported a Bush-backed immigration plan that provides a path to citizenship for some illegal aliens.
(CNN 2008 Election Center, http://edition.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/candidates/mike.huckabee.html)

Fact #4. Governor Huckabee refuses to sign the "No Amnesty Pledge".

The Governor is suffering from what is called "amnesty amnesia". It is a contagious ailment spreading rapidly through the ranks of the Republican presidential candidates.

Watch Huckabee admit to selling out our citizenship to illegal aliens. He thinks it's not amnesty, but illegal aliens still get the grand prize: citizenship.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SAM BROWNBACK

Fact #1. Senator Brownback voted to give amnesty to illegal aliens in 2006 and 2007. (SB 2611 5/25/06, SB 1639 6/28/07)

Fact #2. Senator Brownback voted for the McCain-Kennedy Amnesty Bill. (SA 3985 5/18/06)

Fact #3. Senator Brownback wants to give Social Security Benefits to illegal immigrants. (Americans for better Immigration, CNN 6/29/07)

Senator Brownback is suffering from what is called "amnesty amnesia". It is a contagious ailment spreading rapidly through the ranks of the Republican presidential candidates.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MITT ROMNEY

Fact #1. Governor Romney opposes deporting illegal immigrants. (San-Francisco Chronicle 3/17/07)

Fact #2. Governor Romney supports a legal path to citizenship for illegal immigrants. (Lowell Sun 3/30/06)

Fact #3. Governor Romney called the McCain-Kennedy amnesty bill "a reasonable proposal". (Associated Press 3/26/06)

Governor Romney is suffering from what is called "amnesty amnesia". It is a contagious ailment spreading rapidly through the ranks of the Republican presidential candidates.

(i lifted this info from Tancredo's site)

PennCustom4RP
09-01-2007, 03:23 PM
I wonder where cjhowe is to start his bitching about this...its been posted for a few hours now...:D

cjhowe
09-01-2007, 03:45 PM
I wonder where cjhowe is to start his bitching about this...its been posted for a few hours now...:D

Thanks. You keep wanting to paint me off as someone who doesn't want to enforce laws. You can enforce the law all day long, just be sure to protect people's liberties. I don't know how you can have a deportation program different from what we were doing before this discussion that protected people's liberties first. While we're trying to figure out how to do that, there should be room for discussion on whether there should be a law to enforce.

This is no different than any other issue. Drugs, for instance; if we're about to start randomly patting down people outside of public assistance housing, shouldn't we be discussing the civil liberty implications AND at the same time discussing what benefit and at what cost the law is serving us?