ghemminger
08-31-2007, 11:37 PM
Following through on the success of August 26th

All-America Walk
for
Ron Paul’s
Freedom Message

Saturday, October 13, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is the Freedom Message?
Visit www.RonPaul2008.com

On October 13th 2007, Americans in all 50 states will show support for
Congressman Ron Paul’s Freedom Message

As of this date, walks are planned for these states, with more anticipated: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, So. California, No. California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Hawaii, Kentucky, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvannia, South Carolina, Dallas Texas, Texas City Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington

Who we are and why we are doing this?

Americans all across the country will be walking, canvassing, caravanning and otherwise spreading Ron Paul’s Freedom Message on this day. We are not paid campaign workers. This effort is in no way created by or financed by the Ron Paul 2008 election campaign. We are independent, individual citizens who want to see a return to the rule of law and Constitutional government. On our own initiative, we created this national day of action in just two weeks. There are currently 38,000 such citizen volunteers organized in 800 groups in 640 cities across the country in support of Dr. Paul’s candidacy (http://ronpaul.meetup.com/about/). The rapidly growing grassroots movement in support of Ron Paul is an entirely unprecedented phenomenon and is simply the most important and vital news story in this presidential campaign. Some refer to this as the “Ron Paul Revolution”. At this very moment, We the People are transforming the American political landscape forever. This day of support for the Freedom Message gives notice that the people of this country will support a candidate who represents fundamental change and a return to Constitutional Government. That candidate is Rep. Ron Paul of Texas.

Yours in support of Ron Paul for President,

George Hemminger
Riverside, CA Ron Paul Meetup
george4title@yahoo.com
marchacrossamerica.blogspot.com

Steven Vincent
Ron Paul Radio
Web Site: http://www.RonPaulRadio.US
North Hollywood, CA Ron Paul Meetup Organizer
Email: ronpaulradio@sbcglobal.net
Tom Kawczynski
Pittsburgh Ron Paul Meetup
OrganizerNational Committee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ron Paul March Across America 30+ States 600-800+ MArchers!!!
http://www.marchacrossamerica.blogspot.com
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...highlight=walk
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=14425

American
09-01-2007, 12:05 AM
I'm looking forward to this. Hopefully Northern California can represent. I shall be there.

ghemminger
09-01-2007, 12:06 AM
I'm looking forward to this. Hopefully Northern California can represent. I shall be there.

Nice - It will be much BIGGER AND BETTER!

michaelwise
09-01-2007, 12:08 AM
These marches an walks for Ron Paul are really starting to catch on like wildfire. The national TV reporter who decides to break the story, and do a major expose on our grass roots campaign, will probably receive awards for being the first to report this historical event. I am proud to be a part of this history making effort.

krott5333
09-01-2007, 12:12 AM
im gonna get the troops pumped up and were gonna go NUTS! :bowdown:

ghemminger
09-01-2007, 12:13 AM
Thanks - HQ might get invloved in this next one expect something HUGE - Spread the word - And Donate at marchacrossamerica.blogspot.com

michaelwise
09-01-2007, 12:35 AM
Thanks - HQ might get invloved in this next one expect something HUGE - Spread the word - And Donate at marchacrossamerica.blogspot.com The next march needs to be a major coordinated promoted event. The word needs to get out to all meetup members and supporters. We need to show the rest of the population how many of us who are already involved, and show how out of touch that the MSM really is. RP is so huge, why is it that the MSM ignored this happening for so long.

ghemminger
09-01-2007, 12:48 AM
The next march needs to be a major coordinated promoted event. The word needs to get out to all meetup members and supporters. We need to show the rest of the population how many of us who are already involved, and show how out of touch that the MSM really is. RP is so huge, why is it that the MSM ignored this happening for so long.

I AGREE - and you can help!! We'll do it TOGETHER!!!

michaelwise
09-01-2007, 01:01 AM
I AGREE - and you can help!! We'll do it TOGETHER!!! Maybe after Ron Paul is elected president, we could make this an annual event for Ron Paul. I like late October, especially for Florida, when the weather is cooler.

qwerty
09-01-2007, 04:14 AM
i will spread this one!

:cool:

ghemminger
09-01-2007, 10:08 AM
i will spread this one!

Thanks Qwerty - The best way to get infor OUT!!!! Spread the word!!!!

qwerty
09-01-2007, 01:30 PM
Thanks Qwerty - The best way to get infor OUT!!!! Spread the word!!!!

I´m a supporter living in Europe, that´s the best i can do!

Nefertiti
09-01-2007, 01:44 PM
There's a good chance that could be the day after Ramadan finishes, although we won't really know for sure at least until two weeks from now, if not until the end of Ramadan. Many Muslims gather at the mosques or even in larger areas on that day for prayer, even if they normally don't go to the mosque the rest of the year. Since it is a Saturday, chances are that even more may turn out than usual. This would be a good opportunity to reach a lot of Muslims about Ron Paul.