PDA

View Full Version : McCain recycling fundraising emails?

Mahkato
08-21-2008, 02:01 PM
Did anyone else just get the same fundraising email from McCain that was sent exactly a week ago?

Dear Jonathan,
I am writing to you today because as one of our Party's closest supporters, we need your immediate help.

With less than three months before the 2008 elections, nothing is more important than for us to raise the funds we'll need to carry out our winning strategy in districts and states all across the country, Jonathan.
The RNC has set a goal of raising $25 million in the next 30 days. It is absolutely critical that we raise these funds to counter the huge money generating operation of Barack Obama and the Democrats' liberal special interest allies.
That is why I am calling on you to make an IMMEDIATE online contribution of $2,000, $1,000, $500, $100, $50 or $25 today to help make certain we meet this all-important goal.
From the moment we leave our convention in Minneapolis-Saint Paul, we will have less than nine weeks to promote our Republican agenda. We must make sure the voters understand the stark difference between Barack Obama and the Democrats' radical and extreme agenda and our solid Republican plans to put America on a more secure and prosperous path.
During those weeks, the RNC must work night and day in every state to identify and mobilize Republican and Republican-leaning voters, fund crucial voter registration and absentee ballot programs, and defend our Republican candidates against the blistering attacks the Democrats and their liberal special interest allies will throw at them.
With a chance to gain total control of the federal government, the Democrats will raise and spend feverishly and pull out all stops to win the White House, add to their numbers in the U.S. House, elect a filibuster-proof majority in the U.S. Senate and win more elected offices all across the country.
And they will have access to hundreds of millions of dollars to do just that. They will saturate radio and TV nationwide with their propaganda, carry out massive voter registration efforts, and put other key election strategies into action -- especially in the battleground states.
Our Party must have the resources needed to get our message directly to the voters and make clear that our Republican candidates will move this country forward to a new era of reform and prosperity, and restore the American Dream.
Right now, I am calling on you to make a special commitment to help meet our fundraising goal of $25 million in the next 30 days with a secure online contribution of $2,000, $1,000, $500, $100, $50 or $25.
In the past, we Republicans have won the White House and other key elections up and down the ballot because we had the advantage of superior strategic operations. This year, the Democrats will spend whatever it takes to destroy that advantage. We cannot let that happen. We cannot let them win.
I've pledged to do all in my power to make sure the RNC's operation is funded to the maximum extent possible. Today, I need you to do the same.
Sincerely,

John McCain

I got this on August 14 and August 21.