PDA

View Full Version : Lets have a house party

latkinson6
08-21-2008, 11:44 AM
Email from the Barr campaign
Im down for this. anyone in Wa state want to join me at my place
is welcome. I'll supply the booze. send your pm's.

On August 28th, Illinois' junior senator, Barack Obama, will formally accept the Democratic nomination for President of the United States. Amidst much hoopla and celebration, he will deliver his much-anticipated acceptance speech in Denver.

Beneath the glitter, marketing and rock star approach to marketing, the nation will hear the same worn out approach to the serious issues that impact us all: more government, more intervention in the affairs of other nations, expanded and new social programs that entrench our growing welfare state.

Fortunately, one of Sen. Obama's two main competitors will also be in Denver and he will offer a very different view and better solutions that night.

Bob Barr will be speaking to a fundraising dinner and we want you to log on, link up and be a part of it!

We are going to broadcast the Libertarian event in Denver and we want as many people as possible to see it.

Will you organize a "Bob Barr House Party" for August 28th?

All you need is a computer, an internet connection and a place to host your local event. That can be at your local MeetUp group meeting place or your house.

Invite your friends, your family, your neighbors, your coworkers and anyone else we can spread the message of Liberty for America to.

We'll nail down the details very soon (specific time, web link, etc.) but that shouldn't stop us from planning the Bob Barr House Parties now.

Email me with questions or to sign up and join this unique way of being a part of an important night in our campaign.

I look forward to hearing from you. Let's get the word about Bob Barr, the Libertarian Party and Liberty for America out in your community . . . and have some fun doing it!

For freedom,

Mike Ferguson
Bob Barr for President 2008
National Field Director