PDA

View Full Version : Who is the big time speaker???

Vaio
08-21-2008, 08:54 AM
Does anyone know when we'll hear about who is supposed to be the big time speaker at the Rally?? All I've seen are more and more country singers.

Kludge
08-21-2008, 08:55 AM
Does anyone know when we'll hear about who is supposed to be the big time speaker at the Rally??

Ron Paul.... :p

Vaio
08-21-2008, 08:57 AM
Well...yeah...but weren't we supposed to hear a "big announcement"?? Sorry, but entertainers aren't what I'm coming to the Rally for. I was looking forward more towards seeing someone I knew...I've never heard of these singers before, but then again I also don't listen to Blues/Country.

RickyJ
08-21-2008, 09:04 AM
Jesse Ventura is going to be there, how much bigger do you want a speaker to be? :D

Imperial
08-21-2008, 10:33 AM
Jesse Ventura is going to be there, how much bigger do you want a speaker to be? :D

Ross Perot.
and/or
Pat Buchanan.

Dont forget he got Jimmy Vaughn there too.

RickyJ
08-21-2008, 03:27 PM
Ross Perot.
and/or
Pat Buchanan.

Dont forget he got Jimmy Vaughn there too.

Ross Perot is a shrimp, so is Pat Buchanan. I would prefer both of those nuts to stay away.

0zzy
08-21-2008, 03:30 PM
Ross Perot is a shrimp, so is Pat Buchanan. I would prefer both of those nuts to stay away.

Buchanan? A nut?

He's one of the most sane people in the MSM. I differ from him on race and cultural conservatism, but overall he has some great things to say.

Vaio
08-21-2008, 03:36 PM
LOL...ooookay. Would you suggest having Chuck Baldwin appear over Buchanon??? Absolutely ZERO name recognition with Baldwin...at least people know who the hell Pat Buchanon is. I'd prefer that, plus he has a lot of respect especially among Independents/Conservatives. Just not with you because I'm sure you agree with the looney's school of thought.

The Lantern
08-21-2008, 03:41 PM
Does anyone know when we'll hear about who is supposed to be the big time speaker at the Rally?? All I've seen are more and more country singers.

I haven't heard about the speakers but does anyone know when they will announce the big time singer?

LibertyEagle
08-21-2008, 03:41 PM

Nuts????????????

What Perot said about NAFTA, has been PROVEN to be FACT. Buchanan is one of the ONLY mainstream media personalities who stands up to the globalists that exist on BOTH sides of the aisle.

Nuts? If they ARE, I say BRING 'EM ON.