PDA

View Full Version : Are You a "10%er"?

RSLudlum
08-20-2008, 10:11 PM
Yes, I am a nutty, batshit crazy small government believer in liberty 10%er!!! :)

Kludge
08-20-2008, 10:15 PM
I think he was talking about another group of people..... Beck specifically said he doesn't support public education in that same show.

UnReconstructed
08-21-2008, 04:55 PM
What is a 10%er?

yongrel
08-21-2008, 04:56 PM
In all likelihood, no.

The One
08-21-2008, 04:58 PM
10% of my body mass is my penis. Does that make me a 10%er?

dannno
08-21-2008, 04:59 PM
I think he means the 10% of Ron Paul supporters who are "crazy" and "make death threats"

I would maintain the real percentage is closer to 1/10th of a percent.

RSLudlum
What is a 10%er?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kj119RjlWI

Kludge
10% of my body mass is my penis. Does that make me a 10%er?

http://bdjokes.ytmnd.com/

votefreedomfirst
08-21-2008, 05:00 PM
I'm sorry but Glenn Beck has proven himself to be a bipolar maniac and no one should take anything he says seriously.

The One
08-21-2008, 05:04 PM
http://bdjokes.ytmnd.com/

That's awesome. I just sent that link to 6 of my friends.:D

FindLiberty
08-21-2008, 05:05 PM
OK, yes I am. Whatever you say... [agrees with him as the hospital staff grabs him from behind and then sedates him without incident.]

powerofreason
08-21-2008, 05:11 PM
Idk. Are market anarchists like Penn included in there? If hes just talking about the hardcore troofers then no I'm not included in there.

yongrel
08-21-2008, 05:19 PM
Idk. Are market anarchists like Penn included in there? If hes just talking about the hardcore troofers then no I'm not included in there.

Basically, Beck is referring to Truthers, as well as the white supremacists, cult members, etc that seem to gravitate to RP. Also I assume the idiot who threatened his life is included.

The One
08-21-2008, 05:35 PM
Basically, Beck is referring to Truthers, as well as the white supremacists, cult members, etc that seem to gravitate to RP. Also I assume the idiot who threatened his life is included.

RP has been on AJ's show everytime I turn around for the past couple of months. It is well known that AJ is a 9/11 truther, and I think it's safe to say that many, if not most, of his listeners are as well. It's not by mistake that RP draws a great deal of support from the 9/11 truth community.

CasualApathy
08-21-2008, 05:36 PM
Hmm, it seems closer to 40%'ers

Kludge
08-21-2008, 05:37 PM
Hmm, it seems closer to 40%'ers

I'm pretty sure Beck was pandering to us by deflating the % :p

CasualApathy
08-21-2008, 05:39 PM
I'm pretty sure Beck was pandering to us by deflating the % :p

Beck pandering? say it isn't so!

Goes to show you should be nice to the 40%'ers though.

yongrel
08-21-2008, 05:43 PM
RP has been on AJ's show everytime I turn around for the past couple of months. It is well known that AJ is a 9/11 truther, and I think it's safe to say that many, if not most, of his listeners are as well. It's not by mistake that RP draws a great deal of support from the 9/11 truth community.

For the umpteenth time, the Truthers are one of many minorities in this movement. I wouldn't be surprised if Beck's 10% figure is close to the actual number, truth be told.

CasualApathy
08-21-2008, 05:44 PM
For the umpteenth time, the Truthers are one of many minorities in this movement. I wouldn't be surprised if Beck's 10% figure is close to the actual number, truth be told.

I respectfully disagree.

The One
08-21-2008, 05:52 PM

I don't know if I agree with your point or not, but it doesn't have anything to do with the point I was originally making anyway. You stated something to the effect that truthers seem to gravitate to RP, as if it's something that just mysteriously happens. I'm saying RP seeks support by speaking his message on a show whose audience is largely made up of truthers. The natural result is that RP gets a great deal of support from the truther community.

UnReconstructed
08-21-2008, 06:01 PM
What is a truther? Is that someone that just doesn't accept the Government's story? Or is it someone that thinks that it was a Government plan?

CasualApathy
08-21-2008, 06:09 PM
What is a truther? Is that someone that just doesn't accept the Government's story? Or is it someone that thinks that it was a Government plan?

It seems for most people it is anyone who believes in any conspiracy theory, but really the term "truthers" refers to those who believe that the government either allowed or carried out 9/11, which i don't...

I think the lizardmen did it! ;)

UnReconstructed
08-21-2008, 06:13 PM
I don't buy their story on what happened. I don't know what happened. A controlled demolition doesn't make sense because the buildings started crumbling at the top and came down. In a controlled demolition, they start at the bottom.

Building 7 and the other 2 didn't come down the same way.

Back to the question though, I am in the 10%.

CasualApathy
08-21-2008, 06:22 PM
I don't buy their story on what happened. I don't know what happened. A controlled demolition doesn't make sense because the buildings started crumbling at the top and came down. In a controlled demolition, they start at the bottom.

Building 7 and the other 2 didn't come down the same way.

Back to the question though, I am in the 10%.

I don't believe it because I don't think their proof is relaible enough. They would argue that explosives had been planted long in advance and that the buildings were detonated from the top-down. It looks reasonable enough on the footage when you study it, but then again, the planes would have to hit pretty exactly where they wanted them to for it to work. Also, I don't have the expertise to tell if that is what i am looking at. Looking at other collapsed buildings in the aftermath of earthquakes they sure dont turn into dust, but then again, it was a big drop. You see how it can get confusing fast, and it will only get more so if you take a dive down that rabbit-hole. Truthers may be right, but I don't think that they have the smoking gun.

Yes, I know about building 7... And yes, it seems weird. Yes, firemen seemed to know that it was coming down but please, please don't pull me back down the rabbit-hole.

PlzPeopleWakeUp
08-21-2008, 07:39 PM
nt

hotbrownsauce
08-21-2008, 07:54 PM
I've seen and read much convincing evidence that at the very least makes the governments report of what happened on 9/11 non creditable. So that leads me at least to the point I want a new fair investigation of what happened. (Maybe you haven't heard of what happened in Russia? The Russian apartment bombings that lasted 10 days in September of 1999. It was similar to 9/11 type "conspiracies" in which government attacked its own people.)
Many people, for many years, many organizations, and many peoples who life times were spent watching, writing, analyzing, and researching the type of things corporations, politicians, elites, and globalists do that would allow such false flag operations to be possible. It is not at all far fetched to generally say that an act like this is not inconceivable or impossible or that these types of atrocities couldn't happen here.
Now being skeptical of government (as all should be) and knowing all the tyrannical acts that have been in place in the USA since the late 1800's for the elite to use the public, mislead the public, dictate to the public, and rid the public of freedom and do so many unconstitutional things. And also understanding the way the globalists work and the history of nations before us. And to also understand the people behind the recent globalization movement or the NWO you will then concede that there lies an effort of evil intent by the elite of elite to control everyone else in any means necessary even if it takes false flag operations such as Hitler did with the Reichstag. Or even with other countries help such as in the case of the USS Liberty ship being attacked by Israel so we would have a false pretense to attack Egypt.

As of right now one may be correct to say there is no hard evidence of government involvement. But to ignore the disinformation put out by the government and having the understanding of the plans for a NWO would be a travesty not to at least have a separate see through investigation. 9/11 after all was the preset for so many more travesty's upsets and unconstitutional behavior which took away countless liberties and put us in a never ending war.

Just as long as you desire the things Ron Paul roots for (aka the message) then this will ultimately get us to where we need to go whether or not those inside the Ron Paul revolution disagree with this topic. Because it will eventually be revealed who did what why when how when we do take back over our government from the Neo Cons.

I am a TRUTHER but not in the sense I would say 9/11 was an inside job. However I am a truther in the sense that the government lied and things don't add up in their reports so I want the truth.

Roxi
08-24-2008, 05:35 AM
now i can't say i have actually met 10% of all ron paul supporters (but i have personally met hundreds)

i also coordinated volunteers for OLFD(almost 600 volunteers came to new hampshire and we went to vegas after that)

and by my ratio calculations the amount of truly insane people in this movement might actually be somwhere between 6 and 10%

Roxi
08-24-2008, 05:36 AM
add* but a LOT more than that are borderline crazy, and im probably in that group :D