PDA

View Full Version : RONSTOCK '08 Teaser INFO, RESERVE NOW

speciallyblend
08-20-2008, 10:11 PM
Hi Folks,if you signed up and paid, then you will be receiving an email soon with location address(which is not for everyone,meaning keep private) which means keep it to yourself;)

So I am still working on entertainment but we have confirmed from the RALLY ,
Marc Scibilia Band will perform for us around the campfire MONDAY NIGHT after the Ron Paul Events:) and it will be a blast!!!!!!!!

i will be talking to marc tomorrow ,as we might confirm a show for sunday after the walk4freedom:) i have much more work to do but i am doing it as fast as possible,i am working on some more kewl surprises;)

PLEASE RESERVE ASAP BY GOING TO www.ronstock08.com :D

thank you kenny

Melissa
08-20-2008, 10:17 PM
are you the one in charge of Ronstock?

AdamT
08-20-2008, 10:30 PM
Marc Scibilia Band will perform for us around the campfire MONDAY NIGHT after the Ron Paul Events:) and it will be a blast!!!!!!!!

Wow this is excellent. Glad I signed up last week :)

Danke
08-20-2008, 10:42 PM

Yes. Kenny is the man.

speciallyblend
08-20-2008, 10:47 PM

yes ,whatcha need??

Melissa
08-20-2008, 10:50 PM
I have a young man that either needs a ride to the political training school or we are trying to get him closer so I can give him rides with us but he paid and if he can't get a ride from Ronstock can he get a refund

Melissa

speciallyblend
08-20-2008, 10:54 PM
I have a young man that either needs a ride to the political training school or we are trying to get him closer so I can give him rides with us but he paid and if he can't get a ride from Ronstock can he get a refund

Melissa

no:) joking ,look we have over 50 cars with all of them offering to help with rides and volunteers so i doubt getting a ride from ronstock will be an issue,i will be going thru the reservations tomorrow and making calls to the special requests folks,so if has already submitted and paid, he will be getting a call from me soon;) i think i actually remember seeing his request, so no worries we will get him to his class one way or another k;) thanks:)

Melissa
08-20-2008, 10:59 PM
no:) joking ,look we have over 50 cars with all of them offering to help with rides and volunteers so i doubt getting a ride from ronstock will be an issue,i will be going thru the reservations tomorrow and making calls to the special requests folks,so if has already submitted and paid, he will be getting a call from me soon;) i think i actually remember seeing his request, so no worries we will get him to his class one way or another k;) thanks:)

Great as we think if I have to pick him up it will be a couple hours drive there and back and we don't think it willl work and he just signed up here as I told him about Ronstock and how much fun it looked and we have 4 women staying in our room so he can't stay there lol

So any assistant that you need in helping him let me know because he is so excited about going but want to make sure we get him to all the places he needs to be

Melissa

Ninja Homer
08-20-2008, 11:25 PM
we have 4 women staying in our room so he can't stay there lol

Sorry, but that's just not going to work. I think the 4 of you are going to have to cancel your hotel reservation and come to Ronstock.

Just joking... I'm hoping to just stay at Ronstock Friday to Monday, but if nobody else is willing to give him a ride, I will.

Melissa
08-21-2008, 08:12 AM
Sorry, but that's just not going to work. I think the 4 of you are going to have to cancel your hotel reservation and come to Ronstock.

Just joking... I'm hoping to just stay at Ronstock Friday to Monday, but if nobody else is willing to give him a ride, I will.

Thanks we are still working on everything but I have forward this thread to him to see his options