PDA

View Full Version : A new Freedom Fighter joins the crew

Cdixon25
08-20-2008, 06:45 PM
Hello everybody, I will be brief in my introduction as I do not wish to take up much of your time. In short, I am an 18 year old Ron Paul supporter who has been all around the spectrum throughout my teenage years, easily impressionable and easy to believe everything at face value. Upon entrance to my teenage years, I was a hard left winger who believed Bush was the devil but for all the wrong right reasons, if that makes any sense. Over time I took a radical change to neoconservatism, staunchly believing in the war, defending Bush, and all things neocons have become infamous for. But in the last year, through much research and discovery, I began to really open my eyes. I've always had the mind of a conspiracy theorist, as some would put it, really open minded. I'm one of those people who doesn't easily issue solid support in something without firm proof and/or reason, but on the other hand, will still listen to other sides.

I've always had a love and talent for writing, ever since as early as I can remember. As well as my stories and poetry, I've began writing essays and blogs in order to apply this hobby to my cause of communication.

I'm here to discuss and hopefully learn more of the world and her politics, as I do everyday. Fighting the good fight for freedom and liberty. I registered as Republican, but switched to Constitutionalist quick. As I had wanted to vote in the party primaries and wanted, as I put it, a hand in electing our nation's tyrants. But I soon realized it wasn't worth is and opted for what was my original plan, and moved to the Constitution Party.

I look forward to the discussions. I'll see you all around the boards.

-Chris

Nirvikalpa
08-20-2008, 06:50 PM
Hello everybody, I will be brief in my introduction as I do not wish to take up much of your time. In short, I am an 18 year old Ron Paul supporter who has been all around the spectrum throughout my teenage years, easily impressionable and easy to believe everything at face value. Upon entrance to my teenage years, I was a hard left winger who believed Bush was the devil but for all the wrong right reasons, if that makes any sense. Over time I took a radical change to neoconservatism, staunchly believing in the war, defending Bush, and all things neocons have become infamous for. But in the last year, through much research and discovery, I began to really open my eyes. I've always had the mind of a conspiracy theorist, as some would put it, really open minded. I'm one of those people who doesn't easily issue solid support in something without firm proof and/or reason, but on the other hand, will still listen to other sides.

I've always had a love and talent for writing, ever since as early as I can remember. As well as my stories and poetry, I've began writing essays and blogs in order to apply this hobby to my cause of communication.

I'm here to discuss and hopefully learn more of the world and her politics, as I do everyday. Fighting the good fight for freedom and liberty. I registered as Republican, but switched to Constitutionalist quick. As I had wanted to vote in the party primaries and wanted, as I put it, a hand in electing our nation's tyrants. But I soon realized it wasn't worth is and opted for what was my original plan, and moved to the Constitution Party.

-Chris

Welcome Chris! Glad to see more and more students getting involved with this movement. :D

You'll like it here. Welcome to the RPF family. :)

amy31416
08-20-2008, 07:10 PM
Howdy!

Cowlesy
08-20-2008, 07:15 PM
Some tough love...watch the whole thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_qgVn-Op7Q

Welcome to the board!

Signed,
Friendly Moderator :)

LittleLightShining
08-20-2008, 07:17 PM

-Chris

Welcome, Chris! Nice to meet you. I could have written what I bolded in your post :) I think you'll find you're in the right place now.

I should add that I'm 34 now and a little more skeptical of things but I still have an overactive conspiracy theory gland ;)

Jeremy
08-20-2008, 07:18 PM
Welcome to RPF. :D

FindLiberty
08-20-2008, 07:19 PM
Hi,

Since you are still a teen and
throughout my teenage years, easily impressionable and easy to believe everything at face value I have some valuable swamp land to sell you...

Kludge
08-20-2008, 07:22 PM

:( :mad:

Don't let his friendly exterior fool you. I have been stalking, evaluating and reporting on "Cowlesy" for many weeks.

This is a shot of him after taking a cold shower to prevent Dry-Scale (A Reptilian-only disease) :

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/2218/reptilian1dy0.jpg

Do not be led away by the cold and vile Reptilian under the guise of a libertarian-leaning RPFs forum contributor. Join me in alliance to fight these evil beings, and as McCain said best, "We will take him to the Gates of Hell!".

I have some valuable swamp land to sell you...

I think I know someone who'd be interested...

ItsTime
08-20-2008, 07:23 PM
welcome!

Deborah K
08-20-2008, 07:44 PM
Glad you are here!

amy31416
09-12-2008, 02:42 PM
Once again, WELCOME!

Bruno
09-12-2008, 03:04 PM
Welcome new Ron Paul supporter.

You might want to start by reading Ron Paul's Political Report, a magazine he sponsored in the 90's to get some background on him.

One of the articles said the 92' Los Angeles riot ended when: blacks went "to pick up their welfare checks."

After this story hit the mainstream media, Ron Paul admitted the Ron Paul Political Report was basically racist, but that it was written by a ghost writer and he had no idea what his endoresement meant, and didn't oversee anything.

At first this sounds ridiculous but after you get to know RP, you'll probably agree this is actually plausible.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/01/10/paul.newsletters/index.html

what a tool

amy31416
09-12-2008, 03:13 PM
http://blogs.gelman.gwu.edu/blogs/eckles/files/2008/02/welcome-back-kotter-photograph-c10042001.jpg

Cowlesy
09-12-2008, 03:30 PM
Troll stomped.

Thanks for flagging.

dirknb@hotmail.com
09-12-2008, 04:09 PM
Bienvenidos!

Roxi
09-12-2008, 05:09 PM
Ecouter! (fr)

Clasby440
09-12-2008, 05:14 PM
Delete

dawnbt
09-12-2008, 05:22 PM
Some tough love...watch the whole thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_qgVn-Op7Q

Welcome to the board!

Signed,

That was awsome!

nobody's_hero
09-12-2008, 06:35 PM
Lol, he went over to Bob Barr's blog and is trying to smear Ron. I swear, I really want to see the libertarian party survive long enough to have a decent [presidential] candidate in 2012. They're better than this:

rdupuy11 Says:
September 12th, 2008 at 5:57 pm

Sorry for hi-jacking your thread, but I wanted to inform about the Ron Paul movement, since it has been so recently on everyone’s minds.

I don’t like Ron Paul, I posted my opinion, very short, and you can read it here:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=151127&page=2

The post got me banned from the site, expiration date: NEVER

That is the commitment of Ron Paul supporters to free speech.

Ironic, becauase they say they are being censored.

I wouild like Bob Barr supporters to know this, because if anyone is idealists, you are, but right now the CP is targetting Bob Barr, Ron Paul suppporters are targetting you. They don’t believe in free speach, not in the least bit.

Just to let you know. ;)

Now, I have to go find out if there are any pro-constitution candidates running in my district for local office.

Cowlesy
09-12-2008, 06:39 PM
lol that guy fuckin fails.

nobody's_hero
09-12-2008, 06:42 PM
lol that guy fuckin fails.

He's right though. We don't support free speech in the C4L. That's why Ron Paul didn't invite Barr to the . . . oh, wait.

JosephTheLibertarian
09-12-2008, 06:44 PM

-Chris

Welcome to RPF, don't let the statist-worshipping mods slander you.

Jamsie 567
09-13-2008, 12:31 PM
So much for the welcome still only 3 posts :)

heavenlyboy34
09-13-2008, 02:23 PM
"I'm here to discuss and hopefully learn more of the world and her politics, as I do everyday. Fighting the good fight for freedom and liberty. I registered as Republican, but switched to Constitutionalist quick. As I had wanted to vote in the party primaries and wanted, as I put it, a hand in electing our nation's tyrants. But I soon realized it wasn't worth is and opted for what was my original plan, and moved to the Constitution Party."

Welcome to our dysfunctional, happy family! :) Though I'm not a fan of your party's platform, I'm glad you've joined us.

~Matvei~

JosephTheLibertarian
09-13-2008, 06:53 PM
"I'm here to discuss and hopefully learn more of the world and her politics, as I do everyday. Fighting the good fight for freedom and liberty. I registered as Republican, but switched to Constitutionalist quick. As I had wanted to vote in the party primaries and wanted, as I put it, a hand in electing our nation's tyrants. But I soon realized it wasn't worth is and opted for what was my original plan, and moved to the Constitution Party."

Welcome to our dysfunctional, happy family! :) Though I'm not a fan of your party's platform, I'm glad you've joined us.

~Matvei~

yup. The CP are just theocrats that hide behind the CONSTITUTION. We know their real agenda.

A. Havnes
09-18-2008, 08:52 AM
Welcome to our family!

acptulsa
09-18-2008, 08:59 AM
yup. The CP are just theocrats that hide behind the CONSTITUTION. We know their real agenda.

How statist!

There are candidates who transcend their parties, and there are parties that transcend their candidates...

If no Republican can rise above the agenda of the G.O.P., for example, why do we all love Ron Paul?

Bill M DC
09-18-2008, 10:28 AM
http://blogs.gelman.gwu.edu/blogs/eckles/files/2008/02/welcome-back-kotter-photograph-c10042001.jpg

Why does Horshack look like he needs to spit something out real bad?

Oh, BTW, welcome Chris!

Bill M DC
09-18-2008, 10:29 AM
Matter of fact, that photo looks fishy all around!