PDA

View Full Version : Make Constitution Day a MEETUP!!!

Matt Collins
08-20-2008, 04:42 PM
I am scheduling a Ron Paul meetup on Constitution day in order to both celebrate the Constitution and have those who attended the Rally for the Republic speak and share their experience at the event.

Use this even as an opportunity to devise a plan to become more involved politically at the local level. It's what Ron would want you to do.

EVERY Ron Paul Meetup should schedule an event Sep 17 either at a local tavern, restaurant, local library, public park, etc.

Bryan
08-20-2008, 07:55 PM
I am scheduling a Ron Paul meetup on Constitution day in order to both celebrate the Constitution and have those who attended the Rally for the Republic speak and share their experience at the event.

Use this even as an opportunity to devise a plan to become more involved politically at the local level. It's what Ron would want you to do.

EVERY Ron Paul Meetup should schedule an event Sep 17 either at a local tavern, restaurant, local library, public park, etc.

Just an FYI, but the inaugural Liberty Straw Poll is on this day-- from 8-10pm Eastern time. Be sure you have internet access so you can listen, have fun and vote. Get your ticket to vote at: www.LibertyStrawPoll.com.

:)

princessredtights
08-20-2008, 11:28 PM
How about handing out Pocket Constitutions?

Matt Collins
08-31-2008, 09:03 PM
How about handing out Pocket Constitutions?I got one from the Heritage Foundation for free. They sent it to me in the mail. Just go to their website and ask for it.

Matt Collins
09-08-2008, 08:51 AM
How about handing out Pocket Constitutions?I also got another Constitution from the rally. I'll be taking it to the GOP meeting with me tonight. :D

Matt Collins
09-15-2008, 07:21 PM
Bump again

Joseph Hart
09-15-2008, 09:54 PM
Way ahead of all of you. Rhode Island Meetup has this planned out. We are handing out Constitutions and Jury information outside the Courts.