PDA

View Full Version : Me taking to the pavement

bootme21
05-27-2007, 08:02 PM
Get out there and tell people. Send Dr. Paul some money. SPREAD THE MESSAGE OF FREEDOM.

This is a video of me doing just that. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtQvcov9_9A):cool:

Sojourner
05-27-2007, 08:44 PM
As soon as I get my first batch of discount Ron Paul bumper stickers I'm going to be doing exactly that, working crowds: handing out stickers at intersections during drive time, at events, outside busy restaurants at lunch time (with the management's permssion of course), the airport, The Drag next to UT, etc.

Seth M.
05-27-2007, 08:51 PM
Push forward... there is no better time than now.

Therion
05-27-2007, 09:02 PM
Meh, I'll do it tomorrow.

tnvoter
05-27-2007, 09:16 PM
I've been emailing speeches to family, and videos to friends via myspace.

Got my bumper sticker in the car window (remembering to drive better now that I'm representing RP also lol), and have been wearing my button out when shopping. I've noticed a lot of people looking at it, I've talked to 2 strangers about it, and while I was walking through Best Buy this week a lady working there pointed at the button and said with a smile "That's Infectious!"

Ur my current new 2nd hero Bootme.

JoshLowry
05-27-2007, 09:26 PM
Get out there and tell people. Send Dr. Paul some money. SPREAD THE MESSAGE OF FREEDOM.

This is a video of me doing just that. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtQvcov9_9A):cool:

We went out on Friday in Houston. It was quite fun. :)

Nice job!

kylejack
05-27-2007, 09:34 PM
We went out on Friday in Houston. It was quite fun. :)

Nice job!

Wherabouts did you go?

JoshLowry
05-27-2007, 11:05 PM
Wherabouts did you go?

The Houston MeetUp.com group was up and down Westheimer from about 4pm-6pm in rush hour traffic on Friday.

Bryan, Francisco, Nathan, Josh, Andy, and Myself were at Westheimer and Montrose. It was a lot of fun and we got lots of flyers passed out. :)

kylejack
05-27-2007, 11:10 PM
The Houston MeetUp.com group was up and down Westheimer from about 4pm-6pm in rush hour traffic on Friday.

Bryan, Francisco, Nathan, Josh, Andy, and Myself were at Westheimer and Montrose. It was a lot of fun and we got lots of flyers passed out. :)

Man, I should get down there. Poison Girl and Catbirds would be a great place to tell people about Ron Paul. I used to hang out at Poison Girl all the time.

CurtisLow
05-28-2007, 12:03 AM
absolutely!