PDA

View Full Version : Patriot Network Wake Up !

kittyc
08-20-2008, 10:48 AM
GRANNY WARRIORS
Before you do anything else today please view this video. It says it all:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKFKGrmsBDk

There has been a lot going on this week, Radio networks being lost and others added? We cannot allow this to continue, the Patriot Radio Networks have to learn to work together without the egos and self promotion that occurs.

The need for recognition is strong with radio hosts as their very existence depends on listeners who will buy the products advertised and keep the program financed or the listeners donate to keep them on the air.

One of my favorites Mike Chambers ( Midnight Rider) on the Truth Net Radio Network had to close down the station due to lack of funding. That is the official story, whether it is the true one is not known. The other radio show hosts lost no time in opening another station instead of using that funding to fund the already up and running Truth Net Radio?

The good news is Truth Net is not dead. Mike is bringing it back with our help, that means all of us! Please chip in and help get this station back on the air and giving out the sane news without all the hype and exageration that is so prevelant on many of the shows.

Mike is a laid back guy with good music, excellent outlook on the days problems without hysterics and a lot of fun and humor along with the grave news of the country.

http://www.truthnetradio.com/

There were also rumors of Jack Blood being taken off the air? Now who in the world would want that to happen? Thankfully that has been resolved as on yesterdays program Ted Anderson came on the show and assured everyone that Jack would be on GCN as long as he wanted to be there. Jack has a new website and some interesting items on his chat room and message boards.. Tune in to hear him for a more sane explanation of the days news than his preceeding host Alex J.

Jack has the humor and intelligence to pick through the rumors, gossip and outright exagerations ( without all the hysterics ) to bring to the listeners a calm and well researched view of the problems plus he has some of the best of the best guests come on and elaborate on what ever they are versed in. Jack does not have the "LOOK AT ME" mentality, his ego does not run the show.

Take part in the dialog on the forum:

http://www.jackbloodforum.com/phpBB3/

The "BOOK" is ready to go now.

I spent last night doing some correcting and editing and am sure I missed a lot but knowing you guys you will let me know asap. I always know when I have messed up right away and I thank you all for your imput. I appreciate knowing you are reading and watching and it keeps me on my toes trying to not make so many mistakes.

This book has been a act of love really, I love talking and helping people, hopefully this book will serve it's purpose of letting you all see a way of making sure you will always have the necessary supplies you will need to provide your family a decent meal, home and Life, not merely just existing in a world we cannot control.

Get your copy at: www.grannywarriors.com

Please pass the link around and help us sell as many copies of this as possible. The funds go towards repaying the debts we have incurred with several of the projects we have done.

I have neglected my home and daily chores for weeks. Just look at the kitchen: These buckets are all full of different items that haven't been put in the storage bldg. as yet. These 2 gallon buckets are really paint buckets but have a rubber seal which can be reused over and over and provide a airtight storage unit for your supplies. With the addition of a couple of Oxygen Absorbers the products will last for a couple of years at least.

The 2 gallon size is perfect as when you open a pail it is not so unmanageable as the 5 gallon buckets are and are easily handled. The buckets can be bought at any hardware store that sells paint. Lowes, Home Depot etc. all carry them.

Another Item we just received is the red lamp on the left, it is a Alladin Kerosene lamp but not just a ordinary one this one will give off enough white light like a 75 watt bulb. The one on the right is one we have had for years but the cost was too much to get another one in the aluminum base. The prices are steadily rising but they are still worth the price for the service they provide. One filling will last about 8 hours or more depending on the brightness you want. Just google Aladdin Lamps and you will find them Be sure if you buy one to get an extra mantle or two as they are not readily available in most towns.

NON GMO SEEDS:

We lucked upon a supply of these seeds from a farmer that sold his farm to my Husband's boss. The seeds were for this years planting but he was not allowed to use them as the new owner wanted different crops planted and wanted the new more profilific Hybrids so the seeds were sitting on the shelves until Tim bought them. We have tested them for germination, they are good. They are also for sale on the website. These seeds were saved over the years for the next crop for 40 some years. We have no real description of the type of product the seeds produce other than the description Doug gave us but we do know they are not the types of products you see on the shelves today. The tomatoes are really great, not so big but full flavored and taste like a tomato should. I canned several cases last year and they were great, so much meatier than the store tomatoes.

Get your seeds for next years garden now while we have them. We will be planting a garden next year from these seeds but will not have more seeds to sell until that crop matures and produces seed so I would be sure to get them now or pay the high prices on line for the same type of seeds if you can find them. Most of the non gmo seeds being sold are really high priced and there is no guarantee of them being the old variety. I am certain the seeds we have are as we have known Doug for years and his family lived off of this farm for over 80 years, Doug has run it for the past 40 always saving his own seed from year to year. This is the first time he will be using commercial fertilizer also. In the past he always used his own " manure" as fertilizer much as most of the people did years past. Sad to see a piece of history modernized. Monsanto wins again at least for a while.

The future of this country is strictly up to us

Sandra
08-20-2008, 10:50 AM
Are you a PAC?