PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to RonStock have an extra tent, sleeping bag?

danda
08-20-2008, 09:29 AM
Ok, so I'm not looking to meet chicks like shemdogg. :)

Rather my situation is that I am flying in Sept 1 arriving in the evening and am trying to travel light so I can avoid checking bags. Am leaving Sept 3 in the am.

So if anyone attending RonStock has an extra tent and bag for the guy that created (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=8295) the Ron Paul Mosaic upload site and the Philadelphia Rally website, please PM me. I'm happy to buy you lunch, or pay a few bucks for the rental.... I just don't want to be lugging stuff all over.

That said, I bet there are quite a few people like me, and also quite a few people that will be driving and may have extra tents/bags they can bring, so maybe we can use this thread to connect....?

libertarian4321
08-20-2008, 10:25 PM
I have a tent in my garage that has only been used once, but its been on a shelf in my garage for 10 years (Texas, so it is nice and dry- no "musty" smell)- its probably fine, but I can't guarantee it (it worked fine in '98).

I will haul it up there for a six pack of Sam Adams. :)

libertarian4321
08-20-2008, 10:26 PM
I have a tent in my garage that has only been used once, but its been on a shelf in my garage for 10 years (Texas, so it is nice and dry- no "musty" smell)- its probably fine, but I can't guarantee it (it worked fine in '98).

BTW, its supposed to be a "4 person" tent, but it probably really only fits 3 comfortably (unless two are kids).

danda
08-21-2008, 10:43 PM

I'm sure the Sam Adams can be arranged. :-) Any chance you've got a sleeping bag to go with it?

Anyone know how cold it gets there in Sept?

Ninja Homer
08-21-2008, 10:58 PM
I'm sure the Sam Adams can be arranged. :-) Any chance you've got a sleeping bag to go with it?

50's http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USMN0300?from=36hr_fcst10DayLink_undeclared

libertarian4321
08-22-2008, 09:50 PM

No sleeping bag, but if you want it, I can dig out the tent this weekend.