PDA

View Full Version : Is Ron Paul Running In All States?

granny miller
08-31-2007, 06:46 PM
I just read for the 3rd time that Ron Paul will not be on the ballot in all States on another forum.

I find this hard to believe.

Does anybody know what the story is on this:confused:
Why do people think that?

Thanks

RP4ME
08-31-2007, 09:31 PM
I dont know or understand teh process enough BUT Bruce Fein at American Freedom Association is his Lawyer if he IS refused in any state.....go to their webist - theri may be more info.

Cowlesy
08-31-2007, 10:04 PM
You know I played with an RNC caller today who, instead of a typical phonebanker, was an actual rep. from Northwest D.C....after I had stewed around and had received from her and her supervisor where I could receive official State Committee (for NY) Primary Election guidelines, I let on that I was a Ron Paul supporter. Before I said another word, she announced that, "Believe it or not, we think Ron Paul is great. He is absolutely a main candidate of the RNC's". Translation to me ---- in a lot of states, a candidate must be "nationally recognized" to be placed on a state ballot. If this girl (who I carefully positioned to say what I wanted her to say if it were the truth) accidentally mentioned that RP is a main candidate (even though he's not liked by the establishment), it bodes well for us who if he wasn't considered such, would need to petition to get him on the ballot.

Work these folks people, they're republicans and probably neo-cons, but so was I---they just need to wake up. With kindness and a bit savvy, you CAN change them.

Patriot
09-06-2007, 08:02 PM
He is on the Republican ticket. He will be in all states. It's only the independent candidates who have to worry about getting on all the state ballots.