PDA

View Full Version : The Funniest Hit Piece Yet- You MUST read this for a good laugh!

Brasil Branco
08-31-2007, 06:28 PM
http://protoplasm.wordpress.com/2007/08/31/the-case-against-dr-rep-ron-paul/

Some of my favorite quotes:

Dr Rep. Ron Paul is not the only candidate with a grass roots following. Rep. Tom Tancredo also has a grass roots following. The single biggest difference between them is that Rep. Tom Tancredo’s grass root followers are stronger and more Divinely Inspired by the Lord God.

and

Dr. Rep. Ron Paul’s most significant constituency at this early stage in the campaign are groups of European’s, including the Bavarians for Ron Paul thug-like Lutherans.

hiddentreasure
08-31-2007, 06:51 PM
Lol!

Triton
08-31-2007, 09:54 PM
The funniest thing I have ever seen is the angelic look on Tancredo's face when he proclaimed his faith during the debates.

Richard in Austin
08-31-2007, 10:29 PM
That was hysterical!

goRPaul
09-01-2007, 12:43 AM
Oh wow, thats just silly.

Ya know, its silly enough to make me think its fake. Is Rev. Paul T. Hipple for real? I'm not a fan of organized religion, but even I have a lot of trouble believing that someone could be this delusional.

fightfortruth
09-02-2007, 05:07 PM
That was the craziest thing I have read in a long time. That is the most blatent nosensical crap I have ever heard about Ron Paul. Untrue to the point of hillarity. These disinformation junkies don't have a chance in hell if that is the best they can come up with. Sounds like a Fox News Reporter came up with this, with the same standard of credibility they use in all of their media reporting. Funny to the point of insanity. :p

Colleen
09-02-2007, 06:56 PM
That was really a hoot!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!;)

Cowlesy
09-02-2007, 07:07 PM
That was great. I'm a Lutheran and a 13th generation American ---- apparantly I have Bavarian Thug roots haha.

bbachtung
09-02-2007, 08:16 PM
That is clearly satire; brilliant satire.

Just look at the title of the group: "Dominionists for Tancredo 2008 -- If we build it, He will come."

Also, check out this hilarious post about Tucker Carlson:

Tucker Carlson is Not A Gay Homosexual
August 29th, 2007 by Hipple, Rev. Paul T.

The veritable outbreak we are experiencing in this time of perversity, perversion, sodomy and public acts of indecency and fornication are all a sure sign of the impending Rapture, and so those of us who have welcomed the Lord Jesus Christ into our personal Hearts as Our Savior can mostly sit back in the Confidence that we will soon experience Eternal Joy.

Nevertheless, there have also been too many recent unfortunate acts of sodomization and homosexual mongrelization among former Brothers in Christ and other Christian Republicans, that tears of acid are streaming down the face of the Child Jesus and destroying his beautiful, child-like manly features in a horrible way, and these incidents also serve to whither the Blessed heart of any True Christian.

And so, it is with tremendous relief to discover that Tucker Carlson, the effeminate MSNBC journalist and commentator who wears suspiciously gay homosexual outfits, has come out of the closet to publicly admit that he is in fact NOT A GAY HOMOSEXUAL and, in fact, has personally and with a best buddy forever named Brad together bashed the head of a gay homosexual against a the stall of a public bathroom just to teach him a lesson. As words alone are not sufficient these days, this act of justice is very strong evidence that Tucker Carlson is not a gay homosexual.

Brother Tucker Carlson provides us a great lesson for how we Christians can take an active roll in returning our public restrooms to the Cause of Christ. For our sons, we need to take back these restrooms from the creepy Gay Homosexuals who use them as Dens of Sodomitic Iniquity.

I’m sure Rep. Tom Tancredo will add this to his platform just as soon as he hears about it.

And, lest there be any doubt, check out this quote:

These disturbing news reports indicate that Sen. Sam Brownback was not only pregnant, and had an abortion, but in all likelihood impregnated himself through a despicable act of self-fornication and degradation of his own bodily flesh. All the while trying to pretend that he was not pregnant, but in fact was “simply carrying a large, unexplained abdominal mass.”

Unlike the Fred Thompson Forums, Dominionists for Tancredo appears to be a farce.

Trassin
09-02-2007, 11:31 PM
My favorite part is the comments section. Apparently the people leaving them have never heard of a little thing called "satire".

Spirit of '76
09-03-2007, 09:20 AM
That was great. I'm a Lutheran and a 13th generation American ---- apparantly I have Bavarian Thug roots haha.

The funny thing is that Luther was North German, not Bavarian. Most Bavarians are Catholic.

Syren123
09-03-2007, 11:34 AM
My favorite part is the comments section. Apparently the people leaving them have never heard of a little thing called "satire".

OMG - Fundies are the least humorous people on earth. When they're reborn, the humor gene is turned off so not only are they then rendered utterly humorless, they are unable to recognize any form of humor. It's one of the sacrifices they make, along with the inability to process scientific fact or reasoning, to possibly one day experience Eternal Joy.

Too much of a sacrifice in my book.

Shink
09-03-2007, 04:04 PM
Unlike the Fred Thompson Forums, Dominionists for Tancredo appears to be a farce.

Are you being sarcastic about Fred Thompson Forums? That is the biggest satirical place on the internet I've ever visited (second perhaps to Opium Magazine...). LOL I remember some poor lady posting a topic "You People Are Fucking Sick." She mentioned how she came to the site to find out more about Fred only to realize that his supporters are worse than Nazis. She immediately received terror alerts from the likes of Jesus H Christ, ILOVEHANNITY, and Michael Chertoff.

Hamburglar
09-03-2007, 10:27 PM
Are you being sarcastic about Fred Thompson Forums? That is the biggest satirical place on the internet I've ever visited (second perhaps to Opium Magazine...). LOL I remember some poor lady posting a topic "You People Are Fucking Sick." She mentioned how she came to the site to find out more about Fred only to realize that his supporters are worse than Nazis. She immediately received terror alerts from the likes of Jesus H Christ, ILOVEHANNITY, and Michael Chertoff.

I don't think the people at Fred Thompson (http://fredthompsonforums.com) forums would agree, they are very serious people.

bbachtung
09-03-2007, 10:36 PM

Am I being sarcastic? No way, those guys at the Fred Thompson Forums are some of the savviest political minds in this world.

Syren123
09-04-2007, 11:00 PM
I don't think the people at Fred Thompson (http://fredthompsonforums.com) forums would agree, they are very serious people.

Yes they are. Neoconservatism is very serious business not for the feignt of heart or sound of mind.

Syren123
09-04-2007, 11:02 PM
Am I being sarcastic? No way, those guys at the Fred Thompson Forums are some of the savviest political minds in this world.

Wholeheartedly agree. Brilliant political instincts and rock solid ideology.