PDA

View Full Version : Encouraging Sign From The Campaign!!!

Cowlesy
08-31-2007, 06:18 PM
Guys - We're all Ron Paul nuts. But check out their "Contact Us" page, and think back to when this all started.....look how many serious coordinators (including Ms Andrews!) the campaign has now!

I think this is a testament to all of your hard work, and even more importantly...all the blood and treasure everyone is contributing to make this a heavy-hitting national campaign!

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/contact/

Stealth4
08-31-2007, 06:36 PM
I agree. You'd think it was a revolution or something.

Today (and this weekend) I will enjoy a few beers (maybe 20), but on tuesday its back to business. We can afford little time for dwelling on our sucesses. We have work to do.

My plan.

1) Each week research one topic in-depth (i.e. The constitution, government and the economy, just start with one bullet the slim jim). This includes researching other candidates and their record. My research has really helped to far. A co-worker asked some questions this week, one was "what is the inflation tax". had I not spent the time to do my homework I wouldnt have been able to answer, I would have looked like a blind supporter and she wouldnt have remained interested in Ron Paul. However I was able to answer her questions intelligently (though I certainly have lots to learn) and she left very interested in Ron Paul.

2) Volunteer with the campaign one night a week

3) Attend all meetup events for my group. Help come up with meetup ideas.

4) Help make other people aware of Ron Paul if they are interested. To get them to ask questions I have bumper stickers, pins and ron paul shirt. No need for annoying advertising (i.e. slim jims on parked cars - thats just wrong IMO). Just get out the name for name recognition and be prepared for questions.

Cheers.

DjLoTi
08-31-2007, 06:36 PM
Stealth, if everyone had the same attitude as you, we'd have this country in a month.

Stealth4
09-01-2007, 08:38 AM
Thanks. Just doing my part.

Im young (26), but old enough to realize when something is worth fighting for with all you have. These things dont come along every day.

Cowlesy
09-01-2007, 08:41 AM
Just yesterday Ron Paul had serious articles in several major publications including the WSJ, USA Today/ABC News/Yahoo/Newsday via AP Wire in additon to lots of regional news nationwide.

Sematary
09-01-2007, 08:43 AM
Guys - We're all Ron Paul nuts. But check out their "Contact Us" page, and think back to when this all started.....look how many serious coordinators (including Ms Andrews!) the campaign has now!

I think this is a testament to all of your hard work, and even more importantly...all the blood and treasure everyone is contributing to make this a heavy-hitting national campaign!

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/contact/

encouraging but he needs a HQ in every state.

Slugg
09-01-2007, 08:45 AM

I don't think any campaign has a HQ in every state just yet. Of course, it's just a matter of time. But I think the idea that they are opening this many headquarters is showing they are in it for the long haul.

Bro.Butch
09-01-2007, 12:56 PM

Why does he need a HQ in every state?!? A complete waste of valuable funds! If he doesn't finish 1-2-3 in Iowa, NH, SC, MI, FL, WY & NV it's over ! He needs HQ in the early states(and he needs to physically campaign in one or two of them every week until the election), not Alaska & Vermont etc... If he had Romney money maybe, but with less than $5 mil the Meetups need to be and will have to be the HQs in the other states...

jonahtrainer
09-01-2007, 01:02 PM
Why does he need a HQ in every state?!? A complete waste of valuable funds! If he doesn't finish 1-2-3 in Iowa, NH, SC, MI, FL, WY & NV it's over ! He needs HQ in the early states(and he needs to physically campaign in one or two of them every week until the election), not Alaska & Vermont etc... If he had Romney money maybe, but with less than $5 mil the Meetups need to be and will have to be the HQs in the other states...

Na, that is Old School politics.

He needs his 40k+ Meetup members in all 50 states out campaigning for him every week. Our Meetup is going to be getting trained next Sat. by Anita from the national campaign.

LibertyEagle
09-01-2007, 01:16 PM
I am SO glad they hired her.

Hook
09-01-2007, 01:20 PM
I am SO glad they hired her.

Careful there LibertyEagle, you might push Max over the edge and read about it in the papers tomorrow. :)

Hook
09-01-2007, 01:25 PM
Hopefully he doesn't work for the Post Office.