PDA

View Full Version : Sean Hannity in MN

EndTheFed
08-19-2008, 03:40 PM
Sean Hannity is going to be in MN for the Rep. convention.

Please, Please, Please.... DO NOT GET US bad publicity.

Yes I have told my personal story about encounters with him BUT..

He has a HUGE audiance. If we want to win them over it dosent help
having him tell how Ron Paul people were being jerks.

Lets try a different tact..

OK

Thanks

Lovecraftian4Paul
08-19-2008, 04:00 PM
The neo-cons with some smidgen of a brain or conscience have already fallen away from Hannity and his ilk. The rest are the drooling idiots who continue to make up his audience.

RickyJ
08-19-2008, 04:09 PM
We have no choice but to try different tactics, there will be no snowballs in Minnesota at that time. ;)

Ninja Homer
08-19-2008, 04:44 PM
We have no choice but to try different tactics, there will be no snowballs in Minnesota at that time. ;)

If there is, I'm taking it as a sign to disobey the OP. ;)

constitutional
08-19-2008, 04:47 PM
LOL, part of me says tar and feather that Hannity sob then youtube.

HenryKnoxFineBooks
08-19-2008, 04:48 PM
If it snows while he is there, take that as a sign from God....

The Good Doctor
08-19-2008, 04:57 PM
What? Didn't you put them in the freezer? :p

Ninja Homer
08-19-2008, 05:19 PM
What? Didn't you put them in the freezer? :p

hmmm.... <goes to dig Snoopy Snow Cone Machine out of garage> :p

lynnf
08-19-2008, 05:30 PM

make your own snow!

lynn

RonPaulFever
08-19-2008, 05:35 PM
I'm down for the tar and feather. I can't think of a more deserving media personality.

Feelgood
08-19-2008, 06:08 PM
make your own snow!

lynn

Agreed. Yellow snow at that! :D

Scribbler de Stebbing
08-19-2008, 06:13 PM
The end of May our state convention was held. Was 95% chance of thunderstorms for the morning Ron Paul had to speak outside (because the party wouldn't let him speak). The clouds parted and the sun shone down as Ron Paul spoke.

Then we went inside and got steamrolled. It started hailing and the thunder was so loud the building shook.

I'm just saying . . .

Malakai
08-19-2008, 06:18 PM
Good story!

The One
08-19-2008, 06:28 PM
LOL, part of me says tar and feather that Hannity sob then youtube.

+1

RonPaulFanInGA
08-19-2008, 07:06 PM
Screw that. I want to see Sean Hannity chased down like in New Hampshire in early January again.

texasbelle
08-19-2008, 07:09 PM
Sean who???

AdamT
08-19-2008, 07:25 PM
i'm down for the tar and feather. I can't think of a more deserving media personality.

+1000

Knightskye
08-19-2008, 07:55 PM
Who takes Hannity seriously?

CasualApathy
08-19-2008, 08:00 PM
On a serious note;

I am here because I care about the rights of every single individual, Sean Hannity included. We often complain about lack of principles, and to stay true to our own we must refrain from any aggressive and/or hostile behavior. if we attempt to intimidate people we have already lost.

ItsTime
08-19-2008, 08:03 PM
Think "what would Sam Adams do?" and do it

ItsTime
08-19-2008, 08:04 PM
On a serious note;

I am here because I care about the rights of every single individual, Sean Hannity included. We often complain about lack of principles, and to stay true to our own we must refrain from any aggressive and/or hostile behavior. if we attempt to intimidate people we have already lost.

thank god our founding fathers did not think like you. Im not for hurting anyone, but being in their face holding them accountable is fine by me. GET MAD you should be.

The Lantern
08-19-2008, 08:07 PM
Think "what would Sam Adams do?" and do it

Water Balloons?

CasualApathy
08-19-2008, 08:14 PM
thank god our founding fathers did not think like you. Im not for hurting anyone, but being in their face holding them accountable is fine by me. GET MAD you should be.

We must be committed to acting only peacefully, and I reject the notion that getting aggressive serves any purpose.

I'm with Ron Paul on this.

ItsTime
08-19-2008, 08:16 PM
We must be committed to acting only peacefully, and I reject the notion that getting aggressive serves any purpose.

I'm with Ron Paul on this.

civil disobedience he fully supports.

CasualApathy
08-19-2008, 08:18 PM

Peaceful civil disobedience.

MRoCkEd
08-19-2008, 08:32 PM
Didn't he endorse the snowball incident?
"They're not doing anything violent..."

brandon
08-19-2008, 08:47 PM

[Post redacted]

RonPaulFanInGA
08-19-2008, 09:00 PM
Who takes Hannity seriously?

http://forums.hannity.com/

LibertyEagle
08-19-2008, 09:01 PM

That's great and all, but it doesn't work. All it does is run people away.

pacelli
08-19-2008, 09:02 PM

As long as those committing the civil disobedience are prepared to handle the potential consequences.

LibertyEagle
08-19-2008, 09:05 PM
Screw that. I want to see Sean Hannity chased down like in New Hampshire in early January again.

You do, eh? Well, I hope that 15 minutes of feel good, is worth driving away countless people. Which will be the case if something like this is covered by the major media. I guess it all depends upon where your priorities are.

Ninja Homer
08-19-2008, 09:49 PM
You do, eh? Well, I hope that 15 minutes of feel good, is worth driving away countless people. Which will be the case if something like this is covered by the major media. I guess it all depends upon where your priorities are.

I think we were just having a little fun in this thread... I certainly was anyway.

I really don't think Hannity will show his face in public in MN without a lot of security around. If he does, Ron Paul supporters will be the least of his worries. There are upwards of 100,000 protesters expected, many of which I'm sure have no intentions of being peaceful.

EndTheFed
08-20-2008, 06:55 AM
Well I started this seriously... But it has been fun to see the responses.. I have enjoyed them...

But as the previous said... when it really comes down to it. where are our priorities...

Sean's first "real" radio job was uin Huntsville, AL. I listned to him from day one.

His attitudes have really changed. It seems that talk radio has really changed.

I think I have reduced it down to talk radio has changed from reflecting what people felt to now telling people what to feel.

But be that as it may... We need to wake up as many as possible and where we can be at peace lets be at peace.

Thanks

EndTheFed
08-20-2008, 11:25 AM
bump

speciallyblend
08-20-2008, 11:36 AM

well invite the gop to mt massive(colorado) in winter at the base so i can set off an avalanche and be done with them all;)

screw a tiny snowball

devil21
08-20-2008, 02:09 PM
Tools of the trade:

http://www.naturesflavors.com/images/snowcone103.jpg

and

http://di1.shopping.com/images1/pi/cb/4d/23/41584232-177x150-0-0.jpg

Watching Hannity get pelted with snow cones from an Igloo cooler in September would be just fine by me.

constitutional
08-20-2008, 02:15 PM
http://forums.hannity.com/

I was just looking at their forum and came across this poll:

Should Shari'ah law be instituted for Mohammedans in the USA?

It is the sensitive thing to do 8.57%
It is not in America's interests 28.57%
Shari'ah should be outlawed 62.86%
who cares 0%

Doesn't the constitution outlaw their top three choices?

DeanToPaulIn4Years
08-20-2008, 02:22 PM
eh, that was a huge mistake in NH, but now? there's really nothing to lose.

it'll probably the only coverage the event gets anyway except for C-Span.

torchbearer
08-20-2008, 02:23 PM
On a serious note;

Tyrants and their agents are exempt from the above.
How many red coat's right to life did we violate to get this country?

CasualApathy
08-20-2008, 06:32 PM
Tyrants and their agents are exempt from the above.
How many red coat's right to life did we violate to get this country?

If you really want the bright future that liberty can bring, you have to treat even your worst enemy the same as you yourself want to be treated. Regarding the point you make, you are right of course that the american revolution was violent, but Ron Paul advocates a peaceful revolution, one based on education. The time may come when american patriots may be forced to defend themselves, but we should never advocate initiating violence.