PDA

View Full Version : RONSTOCK BAND LINE UP ,info, please call your friends!!!!

speciallyblend
08-19-2008, 01:54 PM
We have a few confirmed artists,but i have also sent contact emails with a few bands that forum members have emailed me ,so im waiting:)
I am also working on the marc scibilia band hopefully we hear from them soon:)

www.ronstock08.com If you have a band you know off that is willing to come to the rally for the republic and perform at www.ronstock08.com (goodhue county minnesota, then have them email me at snowshoehippie@yahoo.com so we can confirm them asap.

thank you folks this is going to be fun, individual artists are also welcome even famous artists to,so if your famous/or not famous and want to mingle with freedom loving americans from all over the country, THEN YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU:) please feel free to email me and do not be shy:)

Have you called your famous/or not so famous/ favorite musician friends lately and asked???? if he wanted to enjoy the company of liberty minded folks at www.ronstock08.com in goodhue minnesota???
:D

Note bands would perform saturday aug 30th,maybe a few friday night depends,but plenty of campfires for artists to perform as well. wow thank you everyone who is going to make this happen,plus do not forget we have special guests monday night after the ron paul events coming to our campfire;)

luaPnoR
08-19-2008, 02:08 PM
Will the bands get paid?

Jeremy
08-19-2008, 02:10 PM
You should ask Marc Scabilia. He'll be at the actual rally, but not the entire time =p

acptulsa
08-19-2008, 02:11 PM
Hey, I never got the address to the farm on my email!

Mahkato
08-19-2008, 02:14 PM
How many people do you expect to have there on Saturday night? Like 50, 200, 500, what?

luaPnoR
08-19-2008, 02:56 PM
I ask 'cause my brother (who's a RP supporter) is in a heavy metal band. They are called "Heavens Gate" They have a MySpace page. Check them out. They are from Faribault MN(only 30 minutes from Goodhue) Should I ask them if they want to play?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=70540247

speciallyblend
08-19-2008, 03:19 PM
Will the bands get paid?

no ,it's all volunteer , heck im not even getting paid, well to be honest no one is getting paid ,everything is volunteer:)

speciallyblend
08-19-2008, 03:20 PM
I ask 'cause my brother (who's a RP supporter) is in a heavy metal band. They are called "Heavens Gate" They have a MySpace page. Check them out. They are from Faribault MN(only 30 minutes from Goodhue) Should I ask them if they want to play?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=70540247

see if they want to but have them contact me ok

RickyJ
08-19-2008, 03:22 PM
,plus do not forget we have special guests monday night after the ron paul events coming to our campfire;)

Those special guests wouldn't be the police would they? :D

speciallyblend
08-19-2008, 03:25 PM
How many people do you expect to have there on Saturday night? Like 50, 200, 500, what?

well the limit is 200 but im expecting at least 100 for sat night, once again if you are not registered to camp and a person cannot vouch for you visiting ,then they will not be allowed on the property.. This is a registered event,though if someone knows someone there ,they can visit!!!

We have said this clearly from day one ,so everyone knows, we must respect the owners wishes:)

if someone gives a false name and they are not registered, then they will not be allowed.... so i hope everyone that registered gives a real name and has an id!!!!!

I will be double checking all the reservations before i even go to minnesota ,so if someone made a mistake on their submit form ,you can expect a call from me;)

speciallyblend
08-19-2008, 03:26 PM
Those special guests wouldn't be the police would they? :D

the sarcasm:)

speciallyblend
08-19-2008, 03:28 PM
You should ask Marc Scabilia. He'll be at the actual rally, but not the entire time =p

i am already ahead of you,just waiting for his email reply, i put them up in colorado,so im hoping he will perform ,i hope to know very soon