PDA

View Full Version : How can I NOT work - and dedicate my life to Ron Paul

ghemminger
08-31-2007, 05:31 PM
Thought I would just ask! My wife has been questioning my involvement lately:)

Hook
08-31-2007, 05:35 PM
Tell your wife to earn more money so you can quit. Tell me how it works out. :)

ghemminger
08-31-2007, 05:37 PM
Tell your wife to earn more money so you can quit. Tell me how it works out. :)

My wife watches my Kids, I support alles!

ThePieSwindler
08-31-2007, 05:38 PM
if thats your wife in the picture, she can probably make some easy money doing nude photoshoots on the side. Make sure to release them on the interbuttz for great justice.

max
08-31-2007, 05:39 PM
if thats your wife in the picture, she can probably make some easy money doing nude photoshoots on the side. Make sure to release them on the interbuttz for great justice.

not cool

DjLoTi
08-31-2007, 05:41 PM
lame.

I've thought about how I'd like to quit my job and dedicate myself as a full-time supporter. I legally can't, since I'm in a contract, but I've thought about it. It would be very difficult to live without a job, lol... I feel your pain.

james1844
08-31-2007, 05:43 PM
Apply at HQ to be your state coordinator.

Hook
08-31-2007, 05:44 PM

What does alles mean?

ThePieSwindler
08-31-2007, 05:45 PM
not cool

??? i was obviously kidding and making acomment about how his wife is smokin. Relax.

fj45lvr
08-31-2007, 05:46 PM
become a banker!!! fiat won't just describe the car you drive.

Cowlesy
I bought $500 of Mega Millions tickets tonight just incase I hit on the 1 in 80,000,000 or so shot that I hit for $350,000,000.

Go buy some lotto tickets when a jackpot gets huge, and pray to the lotto gods.

ghemminger
What does alles mean?

Kanst du spechen deautch? Was ist los mien Machen?

DjLoTi
08-31-2007, 05:47 PM
If you win the lotto..................share the love.

Hook
08-31-2007, 05:48 PM
Better to pray not to get in a fatal accident on the way to buy the tickets, since that is about 5 or 6 times more likely to happen than winning. :)

katao
I understand, ghemminger. The way I look at it is Ron Paul is the best, perhaps only, chance for real honest-to-goodness change that has come in my lifetime.

This truly is a Revolution, one that if successful (I am confident!), will be as worthy of celebrating as our nation's first Revolution. Imagine telling your grandchildren about the day when we we restored the Republic!

Hook

No I can't speak German as a matter of fact. What does it mean?

Lord Xar
Thought I would just ask! My wife has been questioning my involvement lately:)

hmmm .. well, you can go around and solicit donations for "Americans United for Liberty".. and I can pay you a percentage based on total donations you bring in...

:)

Of course.. "Americans United for Liberty" is a PAC devoted to supporting candidates who uphold the constitution and all it stands, who do not support special interests in lieu of the American people..... --

this way, you get persons who want to "support liberty".. you understand? :)

Let me know and I can get you involved...

Hook
08-31-2007, 05:50 PM
I understand, ghemminger. The way I look at it is Ron Paul is the best, perhaps only, chance for real honest-to-goodness change that has come in my lifetime.

This truly is a Revolution, one that if successful (I am confident!), will be as worthy of celebrating as our nation's first Revolution. Imagine telling your grandchildren about the day when we we restored the Republic!

Well, you are going to have to work on a few congresscritters too. One man isn't going to change everything overnight. Maybe a lot of things, but not everything.

ghemminger
08-31-2007, 05:53 PM
hmmm .. well, you can go around and solicit donations for "Americans United for Liberty".. and I can pay you a percentage based on total donations you bring in...

:)

Of course.. "Americans United for Liberty" is a PAC devoted to supporting candidates who uphold the constitution and all it stands, who do not support special interests in lieu of the American people..... --

this way, you get persons who want to "support liberty".. you understand? :)

Let me know and I can get you involved...

PM me the information - I will soon have a stage to speak upon!

ghemminger
08-31-2007, 05:54 PM
No I can't speak German as a matter of fact. What does it mean?

Mien deatch ist sehr schlecht! Wie gehts? Aufwedersehen!

Cowlesy
08-31-2007, 05:55 PM
Better to pray not to get in a fatal accident on the way to buy the tickets, since that is about 5 or 6 times more likely to happen than winning. :)

Haha one of my degrees was a B.A. in Economics --- so I imagine your stat is absolutely right.

But hey, if I hit..what will you say then?? :)

katao
08-31-2007, 05:56 PM
Sure, Ron can't do it alone. But the beauty of Revolutions (as opposed to elections) are that they change the public, not just the politicians. A popular President can bypass Congress any day by appealing directly to the public (after all, they want to stay in office more than they want to oppose any one idea).

Hook
08-31-2007, 05:59 PM
Haha one of my degrees was a B.A. in Economics --- so I imagine your stat is absolutely right.

But hey, if I hit..what will you say then?? :)

Will you help a brother in need?

Nefertiti
08-31-2007, 06:00 PM
Mien deatch ist sehr schlecht! Wie gehts? Aufwedersehen!

Mein Deutsch ist sehr schelecht! Wie gehts? Auf wiedersehen.

Or at least that is how I think it should be written. Sie schreiben Deutsch gut. I have to read German on a regular basis for my work but not produce it.

DjLoTi
08-31-2007, 06:04 PM
Ich Spele das madchen ;)

Cowlesy
08-31-2007, 06:08 PM
Will you help a brother in need?

You and a bunch of others are getting hired as a REAL "Paul for President Coalition" consultants premised on that we're going to get this guy elected by supporting every single project the terrific grassroot supporters put out there.

Of course when I win $6 on all the tickets in aggregate, I'll donate it to an NY pet project as I am maxed thanks to Mccain and Feingold---d-bags.

ghemminger
08-31-2007, 06:18 PM
You and a bunch of others are getting hired as a REAL "Paul for President Coalition" consultants premised on that we're going to get this guy elected by supporting every single project the terrific grassroot supporters put out there.

Of course when I win $6 on all the tickets in aggregate, I'll donate it to an NY pet project as I am maxed thanks to Mccain and Feingold---d-bags.

Cowsley...are you taken? Good look and money? Let me guess Stockbroker! To bad I failed the series 7

james1844
08-31-2007, 06:19 PM
Another way to think about supporting Ron Paul is the following:

1) convert your financial assets into high canroys. Some candian royalty trusts pay upwards of 12 to 13%. This should given you some monthly income that quitting your job would replace.

2) If you don't have enough cash to successfully replace your income with Canroys, try going down to part time or half time? That should free up 10 to 20 hours per week to help make the campaign happen.

Best,

James

Cowlesy
08-31-2007, 06:22 PM
Cowsley...are you taken? Good look and money? Let me guess Stockbroker! To bad I failed the series 7

Janitor at Scores here, and not into dudes! Sorry!

Series 7...psssh...you should pass the 7 and 63 with your eyes closed!

PennCustom4RP
08-31-2007, 06:23 PM

Ummm...Deutsch...

Sie sprechen so gut auch nicht:D

ghemminger
08-31-2007, 06:23 PM
Janitor at Scores here, and not into dudes! Sorry!

Series 7...psssh...you should pass the 7 and 63 with your eyes closed!

yeah I was like 22 passed the 63 - think I got lik 64% on the 7 - took a diff route

Now I sell jobs overseas..

jonahtrainer
08-31-2007, 06:44 PM
Another way to think about supporting Ron Paul is the following:

1) convert your financial assets into high canroys. Some candian royalty trusts pay upwards of 12 to 13%. This should given you some monthly income that quitting your job would replace.

2) If you don't have enough cash to successfully replace your income with Canroys, try going down to part time or half time? That should free up 10 to 20 hours per week to help make the campaign happen.

Best,

James

The super good Canroys right now are COS and HTE. I've owned HTE for about 4 years now. I love it!!!

philipsantamaria
08-31-2007, 06:48 PM
Whatever the result of this campaign, I hope this new huge community of like minded voters stays connected. We only GAIN support by the day. I hope to work with everyone who believes in the cause until the day I die...and I'm only 22 so that's a solid guarantee of time. If our campaign continues into the Summer, I will be relocating to the D.C. area for the Summer to work for the campaign FOR FREE if I have to.

quickmike
08-31-2007, 06:56 PM

Tell her to open a daycare center. That way she can watch your kids, AND other peoples kids at the same time while making some pretty good $$$. That way you can live a life of liesure............. oops ..........I mean spend your time campaigning for Ron Paul.

You would be amazed how much people will pay for you to watch their little boogers for six hours a day.

Tell your wife to get on it!!!!:D