PDA

View Full Version : Surprise!!! Our major rally surprise also performed at Hannity/Ollie North concert.

The One
08-19-2008, 09:02 AM
Not really a big deal but interesting nonetheless.......

At least it was for a good cause.

Hannity has hosted country music-themed Freedom Concerts since 2003, billed to help benefit the Freedom Alliance Scholarship Fund, a charity created by Oliver North to provide college scholarships to children with a parent severely disabled or killed in military action. Appearing artists have included Sara Evans, Martina McBride, Lee Greenwood, LeAnn Rimes, Montgomery Gentry, Darryl Worley, Charlie Daniels, Larry the Cable Guy, and Michael W. Smith.

RickyJ
08-19-2008, 09:06 AM
I hope this is just a bad joke. How could she be the big surprise?

torchbearer
08-19-2008, 09:18 AM
How do we win again? Making more ex-neocons?
Sara isn't a freakin' Nazi, she is an artist.

Some of you people are ungrateful fucks. Get over yourself.

speciallyblend
08-19-2008, 09:21 AM
hannity is the corn that comes out of mccains _ZZ

ShowMeLiberty
08-19-2008, 09:22 AM

+1

The One
08-19-2008, 09:27 AM

Sara? You know her? Tell us more.

Vaio
08-19-2008, 09:28 AM
LOL this is getting unbelievable. Yes, Sara Evans is a member of the Illuminati and she's an establishment plant to try and throw us all off. Think of country music as a trojan horse for the elite--they're waging psychological warfare against conspiracy theorists :eek:

ItsTime
08-19-2008, 09:29 AM
surprise we are trying to get Republicans back on our side. Well some of us, some of us like BTM are trying to lose support to Obama.

The One
08-19-2008, 09:29 AM
LOL this is getting unbelievable. Yes, Sara Evans is a member of the Illuminati and she's an establishment plant to try and throw us all off. Think of country music as a trojan horse for the elite--they're waging psychological warfare against conspiracy theorists :eek:

Thanks for the post, random-man. Who said anything remotely close to what you just posted?

Vaio
08-19-2008, 09:35 AM
Thanks for the post, random-man. Who said anything remotely close to what you just posted?

Plenty of people already have tried to make the point that she's been involved with the RNC, Neocons, etc. because she....performed with them...why does this thread deserve a post in this forum?? Take it to Vent. It's just that ridiculous.

Vaio
08-19-2008, 09:37 AM
Not really a big deal but interesting nonetheless.......

"Interesting nonetheless....." Yeah, you were trying to make a dumbass point. Get over it. I suppose a YouTube connecting Sara Evans to JP Morgan is coming down the pike.

The One
08-19-2008, 09:37 AM
Plenty of people already have tried to make the point that she's been involved with the RNC, Neocons, etc. because she....performed with them...why does this thread deserve a post in this forum?? Take it to Vent. It's just that ridiculous.

I googled her, saw that paragraph on wikipedia, thought it was mildly interesting, and posted it. You have taken something small and blown it wildly out of proportion into something ridiculous, not the other way around.

BTW....Welcome to the forums. It looks like you will be quite a pleasure to have around here.

speciallyblend
08-19-2008, 09:38 AM

sarcasm, relax

angelatc
08-19-2008, 09:39 AM
She's pretty closely affiliated with Hannity. I get the impression that they're friends.

It's all good. These are the people most likely to hear the message and to agree with the message.

There's not much point in speaking about freedom if we're going to get uptight about who comes to listen.

Vaio
08-19-2008, 09:40 AM
I googled her, saw that paragraph on wikipedia, thought it was mildly interesting, and posted it. You have taken something small and blown it wildly out of proportion into something ridiculous, not the other way around.

BTW....Welcome to the forums. It looks like you will be quite a pleasure to have around here.

Nah, just checkout the rest of this forum. People are alreadying making it a point to point out she's some sort of Republican lapdog. It's a joke, and no, it isn't interesting. It just makes you look like another idiot. Believe in conspiracies, that's fine, but this just fantasy land. Yes, you did imply what I said too. What's so interesting about her and Olli North/Hannity? NO ONE CARES, let alone find it 'amusing'

The One
08-19-2008, 09:42 AM
Nah, just checkout the rest of this forum. People are alreadying making it a point to point out she's some sort of Republican lapdog. It's a joke, and no, it isn't interesting. It just makes you look like another idiot. Believe in conspiracies, that's fine, but this just fantasy land. Yes, you did imply what I said too. What's so interesting about her and Olli North/Hannity? NO ONE CARES, let alone find it 'amusing'

Welcome to my ignore list, son.

Vaio
08-19-2008, 09:44 AM
Welcome to my ignore list, son.

LoL YAY!! Plug your ears and sing lalalalalala :)

People are already making fun of this thread in OTHER threads. You're all alone on your own island :)

RickyJ
08-19-2008, 09:48 AM
She's pretty closely affiliated with Hannity. I get the impression that they're friends.

It's all good. These are the people most likely to hear the message and to agree with the message.

There's not much point in speaking about freedom if we're going to get uptight about who comes to listen.

I get the impression she is close friends with a lot of men.

Chiznaddy
08-19-2008, 10:39 AM
how do we win again? Making more ex-neocons?
Sara isn't a freakin' nazi, she is an artist.

+1776

pacelli
08-19-2008, 10:43 AM

Yeah, it seems like 90% of the grateful fucks left the forums long ago. Have people thought that booking Evans could be a political statement? Hmm, a musician who performed at the 2004 RNC and other republican events, performing at the rally instead of attending the RNC. It sends a message.

Danke
08-19-2008, 10:46 AM
I get the impression she is close friends with a lot of men.

:D (ya, it's in the divorce papers)

brandon
08-19-2008, 10:51 AM
LoL YAY!! Plug your ears and sing lalalalalala :)

People are already making fun of this thread in OTHER threads. You're all alone on your own island :)

:confused: :confused:

Why are you so upset?

No one in this thread suggested anything even slightly conspiratorial until you threw your nonsense in.

It is definitely interesting that she performed at a Hannity concert before. This is a threadworthy topic.

speciallyblend
08-19-2008, 11:03 AM
Yeah, it seems like 90% of the grateful fucks left the forums long ago. Have people thought that booking Evans could be a political statement? Hmm, a musician who performed at the 2004 RNC and other republican events, performing at the rally instead of attending the RNC. It sends a message.

totally agree as for all the other ramblings in the thread , i find it comical. People are being sarcastic, then some think they are serious,then they argue over which is serious and sarcastic, GOD I LOVE THIS FORUM, kinda funny to me;)