PDA

View Full Version : Green Party Shenanigans

NH4RonPaul
08-18-2008, 04:24 PM
I am sure this is an effort to keep Republicans and Independents who are republic-minded from voting for Ron Paul, or worse, using Ron Paul voters to try to elevate yet another new world order elitist shill.

The nerve of the "Green" party for putting Ron Paul on the ballot with communist BLOOMBERG as his running mate!

http://news.aol.com/political-machine/2008/08/18/bloomberg-paul-on-ballot-in-virginia/

What won't these criminals do???

torchbearer
08-18-2008, 04:28 PM
I'm assuming Ron Paul or one of his authorized agents would have to sign off on the qualifications, so i don't see this going through.

dannno
08-18-2008, 04:51 PM
I am sure this is an effort to keep Republicans and Independents who are republic-minded from voting for Ron Paul, or worse, using Ron Paul voters to try to elevate yet another new world order elitist shill.

The nerve of the "Green" party for putting Ron Paul on the ballot with communist BLOOMBERG as his running mate!

http://news.aol.com/political-machine/2008/08/18/bloomberg-paul-on-ballot-in-virginia/

What won't these criminals do???

OH MY GAWD THE GREEN PARTY PUT RON PAUL ON THE BALLOT!!! THOSE BASTARDS!!

CHill the fuck out.

This is a good thing. Think BIG tent. It will be better for us in the long run. It will get our ideas into the sphere of more open minded individuals who have had bad direction in the recent past.

Besides, there are a lot more former independent/green/left people in the Ron Paul movement than you think.

Jesu's Christo

RSLudlum
08-18-2008, 04:54 PM
LOL...RonPaul R n all ur Parties!!!!

NH4RonPaul
08-18-2008, 04:59 PM
Besides, there are a lot more former independent/green/left people in the Ron Paul movement than you think.

Jesu's Christo

Yeah and they are giving him a bad name...so I wish they'd LEAVE. :eek:

NH4RonPaul
08-18-2008, 05:02 PM
Also, this will simply help assure Obama of a win....YOU WANT THAT NIGHTMARE?

I hope all VA supporters will be warned about this and NOT vote this combo.. write in Ron if you must, but do not vote for Bloomberg.

dannno
08-18-2008, 05:05 PM
Yeah and they are giving him a bad name...so I wish they'd LEAVE. :eek:

No they aren't. Besides, they are the majority in this country. I'd rather have them on Ron Paul's side than you. Obama is probably going to win the next election. If everybody who voted for Obama voted for Ron Paul instead, he would win.

People keep saying the truthers are giving him a bad name, the white supremisists are giving him a bad name.. ya know what?? Ron Paul gives himself a good name, and it is the media who gives him a bad name. Anything else is bullshit and you are playing into their game.

Anybody with an open mind who listens to what Ron Paul says with any amount of curiousity, left or right, likes him.

You have been brainwashed into thinking in a false left-right paradigm. You need to admit that you have a problem and start getting the fuck over it. Seriously.

dannno
08-18-2008, 05:07 PM
Also, this will simply help assure Obama of a win....YOU WANT THAT NIGHTMARE?

Over McCain?? Yes.

But, the question is, how? Do you picture these Ron Paul supporters ever actually voting for McCain?

Why are you supporting McCain?

dannno
08-18-2008, 05:08 PM
Am I missing something?

Is NH4RonPaul just a troll?

torchbearer
08-18-2008, 05:28 PM
Am I missing something?

Is NH4RonPaul just a troll?

Don't know, waiting to hear the reasons for voting for mccain.
this should be good.

acptulsa
08-18-2008, 07:33 PM
Why are you supporting McCain?

Oh, let's give our Hampshire friend the benefit of the doubt before we give him the troll treatment. He just may not yet be disabused of the notion that voting for the lesser of evils is actually important or helpful in any way.

There are, after all, a lot of people still caught in that trap.

Grimnir Wotansvolk
08-18-2008, 09:45 PM
If we could wake the left up to Ron Paul's strength as an environmentalist, nothing would stop us.

Perhaps this is the push we need, assuming it isn't a joke. Seeing his name alongside Bloomberg's certainly threw me.