PDA

View Full Version : Come meet with Congresswoman Marsha Blackburn

Matt Collins
08-18-2008, 02:23 PM
Announcing a new Meetup for Nashville Ron Paul 2008 Meetup Group!

What: Come meet with Congresswoman Marsha Blackburn

When: September 8, 2008 6:00 PM

Congresswoman Marsha Blackburn from TN's 7th District will be at the monthly Nashville / Davidson GOP meeting on Monday Sep 8th.

All Ron Paul supporters should attend so that they can make their thoughts and opinions known to a local member of Congress. Remember that getting involved in the local political process is the admonition that both Ron and Rand Paul gave to us. The GOP isn't going to change on it's own, we have to do it ourselves. Showing up to the monthly meetings, voicing our opinions, and becoming a part of the process to fight for liberty is the first step. This is not the easy way in fact it's the hard way. But it is also the only way. I look forward to seeing you there!

Be there at 6pm on Mon Sep 8 at Logan's Roadhouse on Elliston Pl in Nashville; buying dinner is not required, it is perfectly acceptable to show up without ordering anything to eat or drink.

Learn more here:
http://ronpaul.meetup.com/69/calendar/8570843/

revolutionist
08-18-2008, 09:15 PM
I'm in her district.

Matt Collins
08-18-2008, 09:36 PM
I'm in her district.Good...show up to the meeting :)

revolutionist
09-03-2008, 01:54 PM
Good...show up to the meeting :)

Darn. I wish I could, but I'm out of town now.

Matt Collins
09-03-2008, 11:11 PM
Darn. I wish I could, but I'm out of town now.I'm going to try to get IOUSA played at the Belcourt in town.

revolutionist
09-05-2008, 11:47 PM
I'm going to try to get IOUSA played at the Belcourt in town.

Or you could use it as a way to help the Franklin Cinema raise money to keep its lease.

Matt Collins
09-06-2008, 06:20 AM
Or you could use it as a way to help the Franklin Cinema raise money to keep its lease.Please give me more information about this..

Charles Wilson
09-06-2008, 09:24 AM
For what it is worth, the few times I have seen her on television I was impressed. It is worth the time and effort to check her out and see where she stands on the issues.

I cannot say the same about the parasite representing the 5th district here in Florida. I will vote for a three legged dog before I will vote for her.

revolutionist
09-06-2008, 09:28 PM
Please give me more information about this..

Never mind. It's already closed.