PDA

View Full Version : Will Badnarik and Napolitano be at R4R/CFL?

Matt Collins
08-18-2008, 11:44 AM
Will Michael Badnarik or Judge Andrew Napolitano be at the Rally event?

ARealConservative
08-18-2008, 11:45 AM
Badnarik?

:rolleyes:

torchbearer
08-18-2008, 12:12 PM
Republican would view Badnarik as an extreme kook.
Though i like the guy. met him in 2003.

alaric
08-18-2008, 12:18 PM
Badnarik?

he was the 2004 libertarian candidate:)

berrybunches
08-18-2008, 12:23 PM
Will Michael Badnarik or Judge Andrew Napolitano be at the Rally event?

Napolitano would be an excellent idea especially since he in on Fox news a lot it will give him credibility with republicans.

Anyone know if he was invited?

Badnarik is a hardcore libertarian so I do not know if he would help but I personally like him. The more the merrier.

EDIT Ron Paul is a pretty hard core libertarian too lol did not think about it like that at first.

ARealConservative
08-18-2008, 12:25 PM
he was the 2004 libertarian candidate:)

I know who he is. hence the :rolleyes:

mport1
08-18-2008, 12:42 PM
Badnarik is great. Would be cool if he was there.

Menthol Patch
08-18-2008, 12:48 PM
Badnarik is an awesome Libertarian.

I wish he would have ran for the LP nomination again.

ARealConservative
08-18-2008, 12:56 PM
Badnarik is an awesome Libertarian.

I wish he would have ran for the LP nomination again.

You think he would of won?

Matt Collins
08-18-2008, 02:05 PM
You think he would of won?He's made some statements too extreme to have a chance at any political office. But he would be good to have at the R4R to represent the libertarian ideologies. I would like to see Lew Rockwell there too.

pacelli
08-18-2008, 02:34 PM
Badnarik?

Archives of his daily radio show:

http://mp3.wtprn.com/Badnarik08.html

sirgonzo420
08-18-2008, 04:03 PM
He's made some statements too extreme to have a chance at any political office. But he would be good to have at the R4R to represent the libertarian ideologies. I would like to see Lew Rockwell there too.

I'm just curious as to what you mean by that...

Unless you are just talking about how "extreme" his positions might seem to a non-libertarian, I can't think of anything that he has said that would be "extreme".

Michael Badnarik is no more an 'extremist' than Thomas Jefferson.

I question the motives of those here who think he shouldn't attend.

What comments have been 'extreme'?

Matt Collins
08-18-2008, 06:54 PM
What comments have been 'extreme'?He has said would piss on FDR's grave if he ever actually went there. And he also has made comments to the effect that if he were alive during FDR's presidency he would assassinate FDR.

LibertyCola
08-18-2008, 06:57 PM
He has said would piss on FDR's grave if he ever actually went there. And he also has made comments to the effect that if he were alive during FDR's presidency he would assassinate FDR.

damn I love this guy, I would do the same.

Don
08-18-2008, 09:32 PM
I'm just curious as to what you mean by that...

Unless you are just talking about how "extreme" his positions might seem to a non-libertarian, I can't think of anything that he has said that would be "extreme".

Michael Badnarik is no more an 'extremist' than Thomas Jefferson.

I question the motives of those here who think he shouldn't attend.

What comments have been 'extreme'?

I was once in a seminar with him and he claimed to have a recurring dream about wrapping base ball bats in copies of the Constitution and dragging each Supreme Court Justice onto the street and beating them to death with them. I think that stuff puts people off Michael more than his political views.

But to answer the question posed by this thread...no.

tonesforjonesbones
08-18-2008, 09:36 PM
I love Michael Badnarik. I talked to him on the phone a few times. He was VERY supportive of Ron Paul and even went republican to vote for him. I asked him if he would consider running for office again ..he said "I'd move to antartica first."...so I guess that means no lol. tones

Matt Collins
08-18-2008, 09:38 PM
I was once in a seminar with him and he claimed to have a recurring dream about wrapping base ball bats in copies of the Constitution and dragging each Supreme Court Justice onto the street and beating them to death with them. I think that stuff puts people off Michael more than his political views.

damn I love this guy, I would do the same.

Well... even though I happen to agree with much or even most of what he has to say, there are some things that are just improper to say especially if one aspires to have any credibility in the future. Plus advocating the initiation of violence isn't really a good idea nor is it the right thing to do in my opinion.

TrueFreedom
08-19-2008, 12:49 AM
Yeah it would be awesome if Badnarik was there. He could show all the Ron Paul supporters how to take 400,000 dollars for a congressional house race and end up with 4% of the vote, when your opponent raised only 40,000 dollars and got 45% of the vote. Or maybe he can tell that cool story from his constitution class about how the Jewish people should have stood up to Hitler and written their own news articles about how they weren't bad and Hitler was....that's right, write their own articles in newspapers that Hitler's admin ran, badmouthing Hitler:rolleyes: The guy is an absolute genius:rolleyes: