PDA

View Full Version : The Liberty Flight info Colorado??anyone interested??

speciallyblend
08-31-2007, 02:39 PM
OK i called Arnold Ariel from online.They quoted $525.00 per hour to fly a RON PAUL for PRESIDENT or GOGGLE RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT across the front range of Colorado ,imagine all the press release and we can mimic the Florida advertising.We could have national/state and local news all over Colorado and the country.We could fly the plane from south Pueblo to north Ft Collins and all the cities between,maybe 15-20 minutes over every city and plot the flight line.THIS COULD BE HUGE at the highest end it would cost somewhere around 6000-10,000 dollars(depending on hours).

I talked to the company and if we do press releases etc they could possible work a good discount ,since i explain this is coming from regular citizens not a campaign.

Anyone interested in doing this contact everyone and anyone,could use some help here:) we can figure out everything once the time comes but would love to get some feed back from people,if interested email or im me on my yahoo snowshoehippie thanks Kenny ,lets get this Liberty Flight in the Air:) Ron Paul 2008

Stealth4
08-31-2007, 02:41 PM
I would suggest working with Colorado meetup.com groups on that idea.

speciallyblend
08-31-2007, 03:05 PM
I would suggest working with Colorado meet up.com groups on that idea.

I just wondered if any outside sources were interested,I'm gonna try real hard to get this pulled off:) already gonna try to get the Colorado meet ups involved,thanks