PDA

View Full Version : Best chance EVER to elect a Libertarian/Republican to Statewide office.

zahirakids
08-18-2008, 08:11 AM
Fellow Freedom Fighters,

I am writing you now about a great opportunity. We have the chance to Elect a Libertarian to the Attorney Generals office in Vermont. Libertarian candidate Karen Kerin was nominated by the Vermont Libertarian party earlier this year. She has run for the office as a Libertarian before. She has also been active in the party for years. I first met her at the 2004 Vermont Libertarian convention. She already has decent name recognition, and is involved with Gun Owners of Vermont. Now that filing for the major party primaries is over she has also secured the Republican nomination making this the BEST chance ever to elect a Libertarian to statewide office.

I remember in 2006 when Bob Smither found out he was in a two way race with a Democrat for US Congress Libertarians jumped on the race. In the end the Republicans opposed smither and helped to elect a Democrat to Congress. Things are VERY different in Vermont. Vermont allows fusion tickets ( you can be nominated and listed on the ballot by up to four parties). Karen Kerin has the full backing of the Vermont Libertarian party, and the Vermont Republican Party. We can end the year of freedom or the year of the Libertarians (as many news outlets are calling it because of Ron Paul and Bob Barr) with a bang and elect a Libertarian to the top law enforcement office in the state.

We need to raise funds fast, and get people to pledge to call voters. The plan is to force the incumbent Democrat, Bill Sorrell, to debate. That is why I am asking you to go to www.kerinforattorneygeneral.us (http://www.kerinforattorneygeneral.us) and donate as much as you possibly can. This may be a once in a lifetime opportunity and we can not afford to waste it.

If you are a Libertarian, Ron Paul Republican, or just a freedom lover now is the time.

Please help and forward this on to other Libertarians.

For victory in 2008,

Benjamin Todd
Vermont state coordinator Gary Nolan 2004
Former Barton Vermont Libertarian party chair
2004 Libertarian candidate for State House
2006 Libertarian / Republican candidate for State House
bentodd2000@gmail.com