PDA

View Full Version : The collapsing house of cards.

GunnyFreedom
08-18-2008, 05:13 AM
The world is going to change for everyone.

Gog and Magog have set their sights upon the most precious things of man, and they mean to have them. The Eagle has lost her way, and is currently pursuing dissolution, while the two bears plot against her place in the world.

The world is already coalescing into super-nations. Europe, now Africa, hints of American Unions too. Russia is rebuilding her old Union as we speak. Watch for Chinese Unions to grow greatly in power now that they have the world's manufacturing base (and the US base most of all), and most of the world's reserve currency, with the US being her largest debtor.

America has wasted her resources on consumption. The broken window theory of economics writ large. Consume, consume consume; he who burns through the most, first, wins. And what do they win, Jack?

A dead planet.

Listen, people. I love my nation and would stand up and die to preserve her tonight. But we have to realize that consumerism is condemned by it's definition; and the governmental promotion of consumerism is a nation wasting away it's wealth into landfills.

and grave yards.

Americans have been eating the planet since the fist decades of the 20th Century; and have today become willing to opt for totalitarian regime rather than to endure the thought of Old Joe, and Mohammed in a pitched rifle battle, with a crossfire near her child's school.

All the while, China may step into America and buy us outright, and just walk in and plant a sign in Madarin. If you can't read it, tough cookies. But you have to know that there will be Americans out there who will never cede their sovereignty. If foreign troops begin war operations and maneuvers against Americans on America soil, where will you be? what will you do?

It is high time we become good stewards of this glorious nation that the Lord has blessed us with, and step back from this path of consumerism and globalism.

We have to stop burning everything down, and start building up. burning through resources is not the same thing as building up strength. We must needs be a strong nation to come through intact.

Because when the bubble bursts, there will not be another one behind it. We watched tech burst in the 90's, And just saw housing burst. The burst we are leading up to is a currency burst. Our currency has been inflated as thin as it will go, and it has contained a few ruptures, but we are building to a currency bubble bursting itself.

America has done that before. The phrase "It isn't worth a Continental" referred to Continental dollars, an early fiat currency that underwent hyper inflation due to a credit bubble. The Panic of 1837 it happened again. The 1837 depression was 5 years, and was created by intense speculation and a currency inflation to cover a credit bubble. The Great Depression was monetary expansion, heavy foreign debts, and consumerism against evaporating resources, leading to a stock market crash.

Now we have all three of them on top of us. a currency burst, a credit burst, and an evaporation of resources through consumerism.

Who knows what the world will bring. What will you do when the roving bands of thugs start moving through your neighborhood looking for things to steal and sell on the black market. Will you stand with your neighbors?

I pray to God I am wrong, but America is heading down into a long dark tunnel, that is longer and goes lower than she can imagine. They are still fiddling the consumer tune, but people are starting to have problems dancing to it. It rings hollow now.

Currency will flood in exchange for vanishing assets, and as the system adjusts to the added liquid pressure, hyperinflation will strike commodities first. Then energy and food. Then the consumer sector. Then the Keynesian economic model falls completely apart, and becomes chaos.

There will be the Great Panic of 2008 or of 2009, as the world market finally sees the inevitable, and unloads dollars as hard and as fast as they can.

And this whole house of cards that has been build around you will collapse.

Truth Warrior
08-18-2008, 05:37 AM
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Truth_Warrior/nwo-logo_130x.gif

LittleLightShining
08-18-2008, 05:46 AM
Excellent post, Gunny. Have you thought of publishing it as an editorial? I think 80-90% of us here can see the writing on the wall, but there are those out there who need to hear this who would be every bit as willing to protect themselves and prepare for the impending collapse.

liberteebell
08-18-2008, 05:49 AM
Your post made me think of the movie Idiocracy. If yoiu haven't seen it, you should. It's funny and very sad at the same time.

I hope you're wrong too, Gunny but it sure doesn't look that way. Especially since lately, a whole lot of people I know who are not involved or interested in politics in any way, are now talking about how bad things are and the possible/probable outcome.

rancher89
08-18-2008, 05:52 AM
WOOT for Gunny!

SIGH for our world.

lucius
08-18-2008, 05:25 PM

Gog and Magog have set their sights upon the most precious things of man, and they mean to have them. The Eagle has lost her way, and is currently pursuing dissolution, while the two bears plot against her place in the world.

The world is already coalescing into super-nations. Europe, now Africa, hints of American Unions too. Russia is rebuilding her old Union as we speak. Watch for Chinese Unions to grow greatly in power now that they have the world's manufacturing base (and the US base most of all), and most of the world's reserve currency, with the US being her largest debtor.

America has wasted her resources on consumption. The broken window theory of economics writ large. Consume, consume consume; he who burns through the most, first, wins. And what do they win, Jack?

A dead planet.

Listen, people. I love my nation and would stand up and die to preserve her tonight. But we have to realize that consumerism is condemned by it's definition; and the governmental promotion of consumerism is a nation wasting away it's wealth into landfills.

and grave yards.

Americans have been eating the planet since the fist decades of the 20th Century; and have today become willing to opt for totalitarian regime rather than to endure the thought of Old Joe, and Mohammed in a pitched rifle battle, with a crossfire near her child's school.

All the while, China may step into America and buy us outright, and just walk in and plant a sign in Madarin. If you can't read it, tough cookies. But you have to know that there will be Americans out there who will never cede their sovereignty. If foreign troops begin war operations and maneuvers against Americans on America soil, where will you be? what will you do?

It is high time we become good stewards of this glorious nation that the Lord has blessed us with, and step back from this path of consumerism and globalism.

We have to stop burning everything down, and start building up. burning through resources is not the same thing as building up strength. We must needs be a strong nation to come through intact.

Because when the bubble bursts, there will not be another one behind it. We watched tech burst in the 90's, And just saw housing burst. The burst we are leading up to is a currency burst. Our currency has been inflated as thin as it will go, and it has contained a few ruptures, but we are building to a currency bubble bursting itself.

America has done that before. The phrase "It isn't worth a Continental" referred to Continental dollars, an early fiat currency that underwent hyper inflation due to a credit bubble. The Panic of 1837 it happened again. The 1837 depression was 5 years, and was created by intense speculation and a currency inflation to cover a credit bubble. The Great Depression was monetary expansion, heavy foreign debts, and consumerism against evaporating resources, leading to a stock market crash.

Now we have all three of them on top of us. a currency burst, a credit burst, and an evaporation of resources through consumerism.

Who knows what the world will bring. What will you do when the roving bands of thugs start moving through your neighborhood looking for things to steal and sell on the black market. Will you stand with your neighbors?

I pray to God I am wrong, but America is heading down into a long dark tunnel, that is longer and goes lower than she can imagine. They are still fiddling the consumer tune, but people are starting to have problems dancing to it. It rings hollow now.

Currency will flood in exchange for vanishing assets, and as the system adjusts to the added liquid pressure, hyperinflation will strike commodities first. Then energy and food. Then the consumer sector. Then the Keynesian economic model falls completely apart, and becomes chaos.

There will be the Great Panic of 2008 or of 2009, as the world market finally sees the inevitable, and unloads dollars as hard and as fast as they can.

Nice post, perhaps an observation of dialectic materialism? W. Durant once said this:

"A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within."

I wonder what a 'Great Depression' scenario will be like with such a vacuous population, such as we find in our current culture--it's going to be ugly.

Anti Federalist
08-18-2008, 06:48 PM

A dead planet.

and grave yards.

Nice work Gunny!

If you want to pinpoint the exact time this happened, look for the date when we stopped being "citizens" in public parlance and became "consumers".

You will find that's about the same time public servants ceased being so and became "officials" and "lawmakers".

moostraks
09-20-2008, 10:50 AM
well said gunny...It is sad that so many seem oblivious to what is coming down the path at them. What is even scarier is those that feel some great victory at being a generation of such catastrophic failure that the end is probable to so many systems as we know it. Trying to relate the immediacy for attention to safe guarding against the looming catastrophies at hand gets lost in this bizarre feeling of accomplishment at being there for the inception of a new period of existence.

ShowMeLiberty
09-20-2008, 11:21 AM
I too hope you are wrong, but fear you are right, Gunny.

Not so long ago I heard Dr. Paul talking about a "dollar bubble" in an interview (sorry, don't remember which one). It was one of the most frightening things I've ever heard because when it comes to money and the economy, Ron Paul is one of the smartest people on the planet.

silverhawks
10-12-2008, 08:03 PM
I too hope you are wrong, but fear you are right, Gunny.

Not so long ago I heard Dr. Paul talking about a "dollar bubble" in an interview (sorry, don't remember which one). It was one of the most frightening things I've ever heard because when it comes to money and the economy, Ron Paul is one of the smartest people on the planet.

We have multiple bubbles bursting at the moment; the housing bubble (house prices will crash), the credit bubble (credit freeze then dislocation, resulting in an end to unsecuring lending), followed by the dollar bubble (hyperinflation and debt default), then the derivatives bubble (which will truly screw over fractional reserve banking).