PDA

View Full Version : Where is your line in the sand?

GunnyFreedom
08-18-2008, 05:12 AM
How far until we say, "go no further?"
How long will elect the same thugs
cycle after cycle after cycle ?

When will I get involved with my own community
and band together for sake of the Republic ?

Vote real talent into the Primaries, and heavily weigh the debate process. Ground level, grassroots. Meetings, counsels. County Commission, District and State membership. Open a real dialogue on principle.

Dear God, America; please put integral and righteous people in office throughout the land!!

After all, we now are entering into a terrible crucible, by which the American principle will forever be judged in history.

What, then, is the principle THING of this nation?
the line beyond which, even angels fear to trod?

Where is your line in the sand?

Conza88
08-18-2008, 05:23 AM
NO, I WILL NOT COMPLY! PERIOD (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbNIU2KEz4g)

Truth Warrior
08-18-2008, 05:33 AM

rancher89
08-18-2008, 06:09 AM
Conza, one of my favorite videos!

Conza88
08-18-2008, 06:13 AM
Conza, one of my favorite videos!

Haha yeah it's great. That's what I thought Gunny was going to link too. :D
It shall be featuring in a vid of mine soon.

GunnyFreedom
08-18-2008, 06:25 AM
Haha yeah it's great. That's what I thought Gunny was going to link too. :D
It shall be featuring in a vid of mine soon.

That vid is absolutely perfect. 8-) I posted it then in response to a "Goverments already gone too far and we did nothing, so it's better just to be sheep" advocate.

Thanks for the link! I have those links somewhere in my YouTUBE favorites...

youngbuck
08-18-2008, 08:31 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=150793

Kade
08-18-2008, 08:32 AM
Reproductive Freedom.

pinkmandy
08-18-2008, 08:46 AM
My line(s):

1. Disarming America

2. Any attempt by the state to supercede my parental rights over my children

3. Forced medical "care": vaccinations, sterilizations, abortions

I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting. I'm still on my first cup of coffee. ;)

Truth Warrior
08-18-2008, 08:48 AM
Reproductive Freedom.
Fuck responsibly, like the grown ups do. ;)

Anti Federalist
08-18-2008, 12:21 PM
Gunny asked:

Where is your line in the sand?

1) I will not be disarmed.

2) My property will not be taken by government.

3) Myself, or my family, will not be forcibly medicated or vaccinated against our will.

4) Myself, or my family, will not be " micro-chipped" for the purposes of identification, tracking or regulation.

Crossing any of these lines, with force, will be met with return fire, consequences be damned.

ARealConservative
08-18-2008, 12:27 PM
rule of law.

Truth Warrior
08-18-2008, 12:31 PM
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/rule%20of%20law Hmmm?

pcosmar
08-18-2008, 02:28 PM
rule of law.

I have my own "line in the sand" , but it has more to do with Rules of Engagement.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/rule%20of%20engagement?r=14

The Rule of Law has long been broken.

pacelli
08-18-2008, 02:44 PM
Start at 1:35, go to 2:02 in this Bugs Bunny clip. Much better if you can watch until 3:03.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qxhLStdrn8

A cartoonish analogy for the dangers of setting a 'line' for people to cross. I posit that our line as a conservative movement has already been crossed, and our "leaders" are filibustering us off a cliff.

Anti Federalist
08-18-2008, 03:48 PM
Start at 1:35, go to 2:02 in this Bugs Bunny clip. Much better if you can watch until 3:03.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qxhLStdrn8

A cartoonish analogy for the dangers of setting a 'line' for people to cross. I posit that our line as a conservative movement has already been crossed, and our "leaders" are filibustering us off a cliff.

I don't even have to watch it...

Yosemite Sam sez:

Ok, varmint, I'm - a - steppin'.

Would only the "line crossers" be that stupid, maybe we'd have a chance.

Kalifornia
08-18-2008, 07:44 PM
When I dont have any place left to go to escape. There are still a few pockets of relative liberty in this country.

Cowlesy
08-18-2008, 07:45 PM
I have a line in the sand.

Only one brain on the earth needs to know where that is. I of course applaud making citizens think about the idea.

noxagol
08-18-2008, 07:54 PM
I'd rather not state it so as to warn the enemy when I am about to strike and they can preempt me.

GunnyFreedom
08-18-2008, 10:45 PM

Only one brain on the earth needs to know where that is. I of course applaud making citizens think about the idea.

You read it right. and thanks!

Pericles
08-18-2008, 11:59 PM
Gunny asked:

1) I will not be disarmed.

2) My property will not be taken by government.

3) Myself, or my family, will not be forcibly medicated or vaccinated against our will.

4) Myself, or my family, will not be " micro-chipped" for the purposes of identification, tracking or regulation.

Crossing any of these lines, with force, will be met with return fire, consequences be damned.

Same here

Kade
08-19-2008, 08:52 AM
We live in a country where sex between consenting adults in any fashion other than the "Christian/Islamic way", is illegal.

If these things becoming increasingly illegal, "there will be blood".
(All consenting)
Sadism. Masochism. Group sex. Sleeping with other men's wives or husbands. Oral Sex. Anal Sex. Bondage
*any combination of consenting adults in number and gender*

And any others I might have forgotten...

youngbuck
08-19-2008, 09:34 AM
We live in a country where sex between consenting adults in any fashion other than the "Christian/Islamic way", is illegal.

If these things becoming increasingly illegal, "there will be blood".
(All consenting)
Sadism. Masochism. Group sex. Sleeping with other men's wives or husbands. Oral Sex. Anal Sex. Bondage
*any combination of consenting adults in number and gender*

And any others I might have forgotten...

It's funny how you fall to sexual perversion as your liberty flagship. I guess there is no absolute measure to morality for you, right?

Kade
08-19-2008, 09:41 AM
It's funny how you fall to sexual perversion as your liberty flagship. I guess there is no absolute measure to morality for you, right?

That is your opinion. I believe liberty exists, regardless of what you like... why is sex a morality issue in the first place?

I like to believe if there were more sex on tv and less violent, surprise, we would be a more friendly country. :cool:

Sexual perversion is also subjective. What other violation of nature from a government is more obvious?

Kalifornia
08-19-2008, 12:55 PM
[QUOTE=Kade;1619672]That is your opinion. I believe liberty exists, regardless of what you like... why is sex a morality issue in the first place?

[QUOTE]

because humans get made by and because of it... The fact that this has to be explained to you is really very sad.

Kade
08-19-2008, 12:59 PM
because humans get made by and because of it... The fact that this has to be explained to you is really very sad.

People get "unmade" by violence, what is your point?

Kalifornia
08-19-2008, 05:02 PM
People get "unmade" by violence, what is your point?

Far more damage is done by fucking up a life before it even starts than by ending it prematurely.

kombayn
08-20-2008, 03:34 AM
^By having sex? Really? Are we really having this conversation? I hope I'm not the only one, but sex is the best activity to do on this planet. Who cares if people get off on bondage, anal sex or dressing up in bunny costumes and doing it. It's none of your business what consenting adults do in the privacy of their home. If they like giving each other golden showers, they're absolutely disgusting but whatever floats their boat, am I right?

hillbilly123069
08-20-2008, 03:44 AM
My line(s):

1. Disarming America

2. Any attempt by the state to supercede my parental rights over my children

3. Forced medical "care": vaccinations, sterilizations, abortions

I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting. I'm still on my first cup of coffee. ;)

2 & 3 are done. They will come in the night on #1 just like in New orleans during Katrina.

hillbilly123069
08-20-2008, 03:48 AM
The best thing i can think of is be close with your neighbors. They're the 1's who can watch you back once you convince them what is actually going on and that you are not a paranoid schitzophrenic in serious need on some electroshock therapy.Print out these buried stories and pass them out to anyone who'll read it.

Conza88
08-20-2008, 04:03 AM
Voluntary consent between two adults.

Go for gold... ahahaha :D

Kade
08-20-2008, 07:12 AM
^By having sex? Really? Are we really having this conversation? I hope I'm not the only one, but sex is the best activity to do on this planet. Who cares if people get off on bondage, anal sex or dressing up in bunny costumes and doing it. It's none of your business what consenting adults do in the privacy of their home. If they like giving each other golden showers, they're absolutely disgusting but whatever floats their boat, am I right?

You should be speaking up for more, I like how you think. :cool:

LibertyEagle
08-20-2008, 07:37 AM

Only one brain on the earth needs to know where that is.

heh. Excellent point. :)

xd9fan
09-18-2008, 10:53 AM
they are close to my line

satchelmcqueen
09-27-2008, 10:34 PM
i f i lose anything i have worked hard to get, people will die. dont screw with me and my family. walstreet should NEVER effect the regular working man that has been responsible.

torchbearer
09-27-2008, 10:38 PM
http://velocitymicroblog.com/uploaded_images/20050908163837_img_0322-775900.jpg

My line is at my property line and I am at peace with a death certificate that reads "suicide by cop" if it comes to that.

satchelmcqueen
09-27-2008, 10:43 PM
http://velocitymicroblog.com/uploaded_images/20050908163837_img_0322-775900.jpg

My line is at my property line and I am at peace with a death certificate that reads "suicide by cop" if it comes to that.

yes indeed, and i am a land surveyor...for now. but i agree.